Bundaberg Ginger Beer

Bundaberg Ginger Beer

Michael D.

Michael D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Unhealthy drinks. My family got sick from the Diet Ginger Beer

Bought Diet Ginger, we got sick. Realised they have a Aspartame in it coded 951. Emailed company of this and suggested for a recall and replace the artificial sweetener 951 which is a dangerous chemical and not fit for human consumption replied with " Thank you for your feedback" !
Did you know Aspartame which has various side effects and causes metabolic issues and headaches. This is just a brief. This company obviously like many others don't care about peoples health. It's all about to get you to drink, spend while you get sick ! I will never buy their product again. It's totally unhealthy.

Purchased in April 2021 at Foodland.

Adam L.

Adam L.Illawarra, NSW

Wth is this vanilla taste??!!

Are you kidding me. I was addicted to this stuff. I swear me alone put bundy ceo's kids through private schools and then i tasted my beloved ginger beer and it tastes like a vanilla freddo made love to the bottle top.

isitafakemail

Greatest there is all others are rubbish

Delicious as an icy cool beverage can be, never had a problem with around 10,000 bottles i have had, never had an issue with the ring lid I find it very satisfying to open , made with proper ginger root gives the best taste not like that horrible cheap powdered taste. I love these drinks. I love that this company is Australian and as far as I know hasn't sold out we need we need more companies like that here.

cliffordsydney

This is my addiction.

I LOVE this Ginger Beer however I find that often the top is hard to get off I have
cut my finger TWICE recently. This is a problem as I drink at least one per day & have just
cut it again & bleeding all over. Please rectify this.

Purchased at Woolworths.

Zab N.

Zab N.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Blood nice .....

Nice Ginger beer , and drink occasionally, unfortunately, if i forget to take care while opening the ring tab , i cut my finger again again.....blood every where...so thats last blood for me ,Bundaberg Ginger Beer....lol

Cheryl

CherylGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bundaberg ginger beer

Terrible taste just bought carton opened 3 tastes like vinegar wasted my money. Just read comments and saw I am not the only disappointed person

Purchased in June 2020 at Costco VIC, Docklands for $13.00.

Greatly Horrible New Taste

I have loved Bundaberg Ginger Beer all my life and have sometimes paid huge amounts to find it all over the world as an Expat, but after buying 4 cases of Bundaberg’s ‘great new taste’ I am devastated. Whoever approved the new recipe has some serious questions to answer. Rotten taste with no respect for why people love (wait loved) it, the GINGER tang. Unless the old taste comes back, I will never buy another bottle again! (Reviewing from London, UK)

Purchased in June 2020 for $18.00.

Kara.R

Kara.RPerth, WA

Shouldn’t have changed the recipe

The new recipe has removed the ginger tang that we have come to love. It now tastes cheap and not worth the extra cost, I won’t be buying this product again unless they change it back.

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths for $6.00.

Awful cheap new taste

Have always loved this beer when hot and thirsty. Just grabbed one from the fridge, opened and glugged away and what is this??? It tastes cheap and awful! Vanilla...with ginger.. really? Bundaberg, what have you done? After years, I won't be buying this again.

Purchased in May 2020.

Disappointed in Bundaberg

Real shame about the "new taste" it was the sharp and spicy taste that the "old taste" great.....guess it must be a cost saving in production...unfortunately now it doesn't stand out from the rest

Purchased in May 2020.

John G.

John G.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

threw it in the bin.. horrible new flavour

New flavour is rubbish threw it in the bin.. don t try it

Purchased in May 2020 for $3.50.

Great New Taste is a Big Miss

Previously a 30-year Bundberg customer. Just bought a new case of 24. Got home to "Great New Taste" . Sugar, sugar, sugar. No ginger, no spice. This is un-Australian, it tastes like Pepsi - what a shame that a great Aussie product is ruined! Did they ever read about the disaster that was New Coke?

Purchased in March 2020.

Delish!!

This is a 'gentler' ginger beer, it doesn't feel as sharp as others so that's my missing star. I quite like that full on whoosh to hit the spot.

It's enjoyable whether it's summer or winter, it's just an easy drink to have. People have commented on the high sugar content but I've compared it with two other brands I have and this one has the lowest. I didn't get an unpleasant after taste that some leave.

I would say this is my 3rd favourite ginger beer and having become quite the connoisseur on them, its third of a long list! I would definitely buy it again.

Purchased in June 2019 at Sainsburys .

Sky

SkySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Stuff

This ginger beer is very good. Non-alcoholic. Its always a hit.

Max cook

Max cookSouth Australia

I love it so much it's the best for when you are sick and great for birthday party's so I reckon this drink.

Great ginger beer and also great for a nice hot summer

Purchased in April 2014 at Woolworths for $2.00.

Emma

Emma

The best!

Refreshing, great tasting and awesome bottle packaging. Drinks taste so much better in a glass bottle ! Is however quite sugary.

Mark T.

Mark T.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

probably the best Ginger Beer in the world

See the title, I have not found better yet, i used to seek it out in the UK when i lived there too, and it was way better than anything else.

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths for $13.00.

Kylie

KylieHunter Region, NSW

Refreshing icy cold

Probably my favourite ginger beer. Refreshing served over ice especially in this dreadful heat. The perfect amount of ginger to not be overwhelming. The pull tab makes it harder to open, a lid would be better to keep from going flat.

Don

DonGold Coast

Don

Sometimes impossible to uncap bottle even using a lever. Carlton had same problem and changed back to screw top hence a full page ad in the
Courier Mail the other day. Love your product but hard to enjoy sometimes.

Rubbish

Rubbish product, wouldn't give it to my dog. 40grams of sugar which is enough to do some damage. Nothing more to say.

isitafakemailasked

Nothing wrong with the lids, never have I ever had an issue with around 10,000 bottles that I've had not sure how people are having an issue.

clifford

I dont like your manner do not contact me again

isitafakemail

We don't share the same opinion on the lids , please calm down its no reason for you to be angry , I hope things get better for you.

Clifford,
Please be assured that "isitafakemail" is an individual sharing their opinion, not part of the Bundaberg team.

At Bundaberg, we're sorry to hear that you had an issue opening our bottles. Hopefully you received the reply I posted to your original comment. I also tried to message you privately but was unfortunately unable to.

If you would like to discuss further - please contact our Customer Service team on enquiries@bundaberg.com

Natalie A.

Natalie A.asked

Is Bundaburg Ginger Beer Good For You?

Hi Natalie.
Can you tell us what in particular you're wanting to know more about? That will help us reply with the right information.

Eric G.

Eric G.asked

does gingr beer cause the skin to itch

See all Bundaberg Ginger Beer questions

Get an answer from our members and Bundaberg representatives

• GTIN13: 9311493000097, 9311493000134, 9311493002329, 9311493002343, 9311493002596, 9311493002800, 9311493003128, 9311493003388, 9311493003425, 9311493003470, 9311493003524, 9311493003579 and 9311493750015
  • GTIN8: 93238946