Excellent fridge

Great fridge I replaced a chest style fridge to make it easier for my wife to access. It uses less power but can't achieve consumption rate stated average is 2amp/hr/24

Purchased in April 2019 for $1,299.00.

Happy Camper - I Hope!

Purchased this fridge after putting up with another well known brand of fridge that just took almost forever to get to safe food storage temperature. My temperature data logger indicates that my new DC130X fridge reaches safe food storage temps (2 C to 3C) significantly quicker before cycling off which has resulted in less battery power being consumed which means I will be able to stay off grid for much longer. I would agree with others that 2 crispers would be better. I would like to leave the door open to allow air to circulate inside the fridge when its not in use and not have the internal light burning needlessly, however small things will soon be forgotten if this fridge performs as a fridge should. I'll be leaving for a 4 month trip to the northern parts of OZ soon so I'll have an opportunity to give it a good test and upon returning home I'll publish my findings here. Staff at Bushman were a pleasure to deal with.

Purchased in February 2019.

Bushman DC130-X

Purchased as a replacement for another brand fridge in our camper that we were not happy with. Bushman power consumption is considerably less and it cycles less. Would prefer two crisper trays to make it easier to access them with a partially open door. A latch which allowed the door to be left partially ajar would also be useful for ventilation when stored. Otherwise great product.

Purchased in February 2019.

Very quiet and efficient

This fridge is much quieter and more efficient than the fridge we previously had in our camper trailer.

The only issue I have with it is a design one - I would prefer two small crisper bins instead of the single large crisper bin this fridge has so that I don't have to open the fridge all the way to pull out a crisper bin. Our previous fridge had two small crisper bins which meant it was possible to pull out one (and slide the other over to pull it out if necessary) without having to fully open the door.

Apart from that (and the fact we can't store our magnetic pot mats or magnetic stubby holders on the fridge door anymore) my husband and I are very happy with this fridge and have had no hesitation in recommending it.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Great product and outstanding after sales support

Replaced absorption fridge in caravan with this unit and did a 2 week trip to south east Queensland in July. Despite only low 20’s temps through the day had to have thermostat set at 7 (out of 8) to maintain 5 dec C fridge temp. Fridge was also installed with additional insulation so thought it should have performed better. Operation in warmer months is going to be challenging.....

Now we are in the warmer months and there is obviously something wrong with my fridge. Tom from Bushman fridges did not hesitate in agreeing to send me a replacement. It's due this week and I am hopeful of posting a much better review in the coming days.

Replacement fridge has now been run under extreme conditions and is performing very well. Today max temp in locked up van was 43.5degrees (41degree day in Canberra) and the fridge managed to keep the temp inside under 3.3degrees and it was only set on '4' (out of 7).

Very happy with the product now and especially impressed with Tom from Bushman fridges.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Excellent Fridge

Great bunch of guys at Bushman, helped me on a one to one base. The fridge is working in the caravan, and doing a great job, very pleased with the performance in cooling and freezing. We use it for keeping our Milk, Butter, some soft drinks and a few Beers.I am very impress with the Fridge, a great 12v. system.

Date PurchasedJun 2018