Part of Bushman DC-X Series 4.8

4.9

Mark Jones
Mark Jones

Cold Beers

Good, Fridge maintains constant temp after easy instal. Beers are cold. Show details ·  1
Casper
CasperMurray Region, NSW7 posts
Peter Rose
Peter Rose

great product

Worked perfectly fast cooling from start on top of fast delivery Show reply
wade Truelson
wade TruelsonCentral Queensland, QLD
  Verified DC130-X

So I was able to remove larger 3 way fridge freezer 190l and install new bushman 130l and also a 3kg wmachine

Abit early really to give a review as I only got the fridge a few weeks ago, but it looks like a solid unit and works very well so far. We like the holders in the fridge and my wife was abit concerned about the size of the freezer for making enough ice for her drinks. But after using it was pleasantly surprised about how quickly it froze the ice cubes, happy wife happy life lol . So we are very happy with it in our caravan. Show details ·  1
Stuart Walker
Stuart Walker
  Verified DC130-X

A great fridge for our small motor cruiser

Works very well and Paul was really helpful with initial set up. Show details ·  2
ByronCampers
ByronCampersRichmond-Tweed, NSW2 posts
  Verified DC130-X

Very positive. After sales service excellent

Really excellent product. Door arrived slightly damaged and was replaced immediately Show details ·  1
jed guthrie
jed guthrie
  Verified DC130-X

Excellent fridge/freezer cools down quickly with plenty of room. Maintains temperature on hot days easily. Show details ·  1
Rhona M.
Rhona M.2 posts

Love Love it

We love the new fridge it is like the one in my kitchen. Awesome Show details ·  1
Douglas Brumpton
Douglas Brumpton4 posts
  Verified DC130-X

Bushman not meeting my expectations

Fridge out of Van ambient temperature setting 6 @31degrees C fridge temperature 2degree C empty with no door openings.
setting 5.5 @36.8 degree C, fridge temperature3.5-degree C. Recommended setting. 3 which is not cold enough.. Show details
Andre G.
Andre G.
  DC130-X

Cooling problems

Hi, our DcX130 is only cooling slightly, freezer chilled only slightly. Compressor and fan seem to be working. Condenser coil cool to the touch, compressor warm. Any idea what the issue could be? The fridge had been working non stop for over a year now without issue. Show reply
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
  Verified DC130-X

Couldn't hkiave wished for a better caravan fridge. Fits perfectly

The area I had in the van fridge was the right size. It's so cheap to run, last for at least 5 days on 2x100amp batteries. Show details ·  1
Pete Ridgeon
Pete Ridgeon

Great purchase experience

Fantastic customer service ,communication and great product.The fridge fits neatly in our tiny house. Show details ·  1
Colin
ColinSydney, NSW3 posts
  DC130-X
Doug
Doug

Perfect Fridge for the 4x4 Canopy

Quality designed fridge with lots of nice features to stop your drinks from moving about when traveling. Perfect size for our 4x4 Canopy. Show details ·  1
Stephen Palmer
Stephen Palmer

Best fridge I have owned

This is my 3rd fridge which I have had for the back of my ute and definitely the best so far, doesn't use as much power as people had told me that size fridge would. very happy with it. Show details ·  1

Josh B.
Josh B. · DC130-X

My fridge continues to freeze even when on setting 1, my fridge compressor also doesn’t stop running and I’m not sure how to fix this

Joe G.
Joe G.
Bushman Fridges   DM

Hi Josh B, sounds like the thermostat might be stuck in closed circuit. Please email us info@bushman.com.au with this query so we can troubleshoot with you,. Thanks, Tommy

Yvette
Yvette · DC130-X

What temperature do you recommend to run the fridge on. Has food and soft drink in it. Is the temperature colder on 1 or 5

SeanP
SeanP · DC130-X

Hi, our bushman 130 has stopped working. Feels like the compressor is running but not cooling anymore. Definately not low voltage from power supply. Are there any things I can do to test?

Colin S.
Colin S.

Sorry Sean I cannot help you with this question however it appears Bushman have already contacted you. Do not be afraid to talk with them they are very good and will do everything tom assist and solve your issues as they did with mine. cheers, Colin

See all Bushman Fridges DC130-X questions

Bushman Fridges DC50-X
Bushman Fridges DC50-X4.8
CategoryCaravan FridgesCaravan FridgesCaravan FridgesCaravan Fridges
Price (RRP) $1,549$1,399$1,199$1,149
Manufacturer Warranty3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)
Awards 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2 more2020, 2021, 2022 and 2 more2020, 2021, 2022 and 2 more2020, 2021, 2022 and 2 more
  • GTIN12: 797776962525