Bushman Fridges DC50-X
Part of Bushman DC-X Series  4.8 (427)

Verified🏆 2024 AwardMPN:DC50-X

19 reviews · Statistics

100% · 190%

Bushman DC-X Series › DC50-X19 reviews
Sue
SueQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Verified DC50-X

Perfect, great choice fridge!

Great communication, informative advice, speedy delivery, these guys know their product!!
Loving my Bushman, fitted into insulated & vented toolbox on back of my truck. Has operated perfectly throughout camping & everyday use in extreme heat & high humidity. Very happy, highly recommend quality of product, ease of fitting etc. & surprising amount of space. Freezer compartment great for zip lock & stack foods. Happy with $$ for quality! Show details ·  1
Graeme Smith
Graeme Smith

Good bye gas fridge

Updated from a gas absorption fridge and cost savings are great. Using about 3 ah so no worries with a 120ah AGM battery and solar. Traveling full time so a good fridge is needed. Savings from gas will pay for the fridge in a year. Show reply
Rod
RodSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts
  Verified DC50-X

I’m a full time traveler and I’ve had a few chest type fridge/ freezers but they are awkward seems everything that you want is always at the bottom, with this one I just open the door and grab what I need, even has a veggie crisper, it also uses very little power, only regret is that I didn’t get a 65 l. Show details ·  1
Rivercity Ferries
Rivercity Ferries
  Verified DC50-X

I needed one, I got one... Problem Solved!

As a Maintenance Storeman, I am constantly getting requests to source replacement spares. In some cases, due to limited information, it can be a slow, frustrating process locating a supplier, part identification, quotes, account set-up & approval, purchase order, email tennis, shipping delays etc. It can take a couple of weeks before your "urgent" spares arrive. NOT WITH THESE GUYS! My cold call contact email was a hopeful, "Can you supply a DC50-X for an urgent replacement?" Two emails, one phone call and three days shipping and problem solved! Thanks guys, suppliers like you, make my job easy! Show details ·  1
Chris R
Chris RVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts
  DC50-X

Fantastic Fridge!

This fridge is brilliant! Very quiet, even at night. It keeps everything chilled, even at the lowest setting, although I am in the middle of a Victorian winter! I've filled the fridge a couple of times with dairy produce, left-over meals, cans, fresh produce and the fridge has coped really well and I haven't had to throw anything out. Can't fault it! Show details ·  1
Brooke Simmons
Brooke SimmonsNSWMid North Coast, NSW
  Verified DC50-X

Perfect product & customer service is outstanding

XlcoukdbSk for a better product or team of people to deal with for purchasing. Show details ·  1
Brett H.
Brett H.3 posts
  Verified DC50-X

Small, compact, yet stores alot of goodies

perfect size not to overrun the back of the car, plenty of storage space inside the fridge and now behind.
Ability to turn off it great whilst not in use, but built into the draw system.
Looks really smart and would happily buy this again should something happen
AUSTRALIAN MADE !!!!!!! Really nice for a change, this was a deal breaker for us Show details ·  1
Sean C
Sean CVictoria11 posts
  Verified DC50-X

Bushman fridge is great so far!

We have now used the fridge in one short trip and it seems to work fine. Much more convenient then our Engel - which we now use as a freezer. Current draw seems acceptable and it is surprisingly roomy for 50L. We also received free LED lights with the fridge (free) and they are great in our canopy Show details ·  3
rochelle rapley
rochelle rapley

Wouldn’t choose anything else

Keeps temperature
Easy to install
Great internal space
Looks great
Hardly draws any power
Plus its Australian made and owned.
Nothing else compares to this company for fridges in our climate. Perfect Show reply
steve harris
steve harris2 posts

Very happy with it

Suits my needs in the Kenworth 610 truck and the sizing is perfect to fit between my bunk and passenger seat in the wardrobe hold. Easy to fit excellent fridge Show details ·  1
Ashlie
Ashlie

Great little fridge

Has been good thus far, more convenient than our normal angel fridge where you open the top lid and things you want a buried. Great to pack and get things out quick Show reply
Nick George
Nick George

Perfect fit!

Fits perfect in a single sided tool box. Fits way more than what you would expect. The installation was super easy. Couldn’t be happier with this fridge! Very efficient also.. Thanks very much guys!!! Show details ·  1
Jason
JasonVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Great fridge

Purchased for a boat and replaced a Engel fridge. 10 litres more internal space for same external dimensions, can freeze in the freezer section. Runs on low power consumption from boat batteries.

Very happy with this fridge. Show details ·  1

Lachy Mclarty
Lachy Mclarty

Great fridge!

great fridge runs constantly without any problems, only one problem is the racks fall out time to time, so hopefully in the future they can come up with some sort of clip to hold them in place. Show details ·  1
Krispy
KrispyNSWHunter Region, NSW4 posts
  Verified DC50-X

Quiet,low power consumption and really cold, backed up with fantastic customer service. Need I say more?

Definitely made the right choice with this fridge for our Kombi. Very low power consumption and the fridge is down to 1 deg within 45 minutes of turning it on. Maintains temps with about 3 deg variations before cutting in again. Very quiet when running which keeps the wife happy when she's trying to sleep. Can't say enough about the tech department answering my thousand questions when the other companies that I contacted either couldn't find the time or didn't understand what I was trying to achieve.  Show details ·  1

Johnny F.
Johnny F. · DC50-X

My freezer box is getting ice on the outside of the freezer box & a thick layer of ice on the inside.
John

Craig F.
Craig F.

If your getting an ice build up it can be from the fridge not sealing properly so check the door seal if they are ok it could have something to do with what you have in your fridge excess moisture can only come from the air or off your foods.

Bushman Fridges
Bushman Fridges   DM

Hi Johnny, if you flip an email to info@bushman.com.au we can send you a little troubleshooting guide which talks about ice build up.

Rad
Rad · DC50-X

Hi, I'm looking at getting the dc50 or 65-x but I'm very limited for space in the canopy, just wanted to know, how much room do I need around the fridge for it to work efficiently? Also does it generate much heat on the outside, while it's on?

Bushman Fridges

Bushman Fridges DC65-X
Bushman Fridges DC65-X4.9
CategoryCaravan FridgesCaravan FridgesCaravan FridgesCaravan Fridges
Price (RRP) $1,149$1,399$1,549$1,199
Manufacturer Warranty3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)
Awards 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2 more2020, 2021, 2022 and 2 more2020, 2021, 2022 and 2 more2020, 2021, 2022 and 2 more
Compare all Bushman DC-X Series listings