Bushman Fridges DC50-X

Bushman Fridges DC50-X

Colin Brewer

Colin BrewerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great work / camping fridge

I have wanted a fridge in the back canopy of my work ute for a long time, the bushman fitted in perfectly, the top opening type fridges just would not work for me. I have not had it long enough to test it fully, but a friend of ours has gone on a trip to Northern Territory and damaged his freezer section, Bushman had replacement freezer section up there almost overnight to get him going again really impressed at the level of service. I am looking to many years of reliable service. Colin Brewer Melbourne

Purchased in June 2020 at Bushman Fridges for A$999.00.

Review collected in partnership with Bushman Fridges

p wood

p wood

very good fridge I have 2 of them 1 in my van the other in a cabin.... great

I have the small upright fridge in my caravan and it works really well. I have recently put another in a container cabin I have built and was surprised how little power it draws from my battery. Highly recommend the fridge and the service from the company.

Review collected in partnership with Bushman Fridges

Rad

Radasked

DC50-X

Hi, I'm looking at getting the dc50 or 65-x but I'm very limited for space in the canopy, just wanted to know, how much room do I need around the fridge for it to work efficiently? Also does it generate much heat on the outside, while it's on?

Bushman Fridges
Bushman FridgesBushman Fridges

Hi Rad, you don't need any extra room around the fridge. You will need ventilation to the compressor area so the outside air can get in and the warm air can get out. Jump onto the product page on our website and you can download the owners manual there which has some drawings in it too. Cheers, Tommy. BUSHMAN

Get an answer from our members and Bushman Fridges representatives