Bvlgari Pour Homme

Bvlgari Pour Homme

See the Best Men's Fragrances in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Bvlgari? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

NinaJay
    NinaJaySouth East Queensland, QLD

It seems to last really well and not go bad. I liked this one a lot on my husband as it is subtle yet inviting. The packaging is simple and user friendly.
    Not overpowering. A really pleasant scent the just hints at being there.
    Nothing really.

kittymeow
    kittymeow

I would say this could be carried off as a unisex scent because I quite often pinch some of my boyfriends. It works excellently with my chemistry. Its a very warm, lightly musky/woody oriental. Hot heady and overbearing in any way. I have got many comments on this actually and most people are so surprised to hear that its actually a men's scent!
    I had a whiff of the female equivalent lately and it smells like a watered down, softer version. It definitely lacks the unique punch that the Homme has and if you're a girl and are thinking of getting the female one, don't! Get this instead!
    Really warm nice scent