BYS Neon Eyeshadow Palette

BYS Neon Eyeshadow Palette

See the Best Cosmetic Products for Eyes in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for BYS Neon Eyeshadow Palette? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.7
  • Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Ease of Application
  • Colour
  • Longevity
  • Texture
  • Product SmudgesYes (0) · No (1)

GrimReaper555
GrimReaper555South East Queensland, QLD

Out of all eye shadows expensive to cheap bys is my favourite !!!

I have this pallette but so many others too. They have such a wide range of bright ones, matte colours, brown colours, grape and summer colours. It does not affect my eyes whatsoever as I have sensitive eyes and the colour stays on all day! I would of not expected much from a brand that costs around 10 dollars. I trust this brand more than the more expensive brands. Kmart now have many more ranges of the bys eye shadow palettes so definitely check it out! Very versatile and good quality.

Purchased in October 2020 at Kmart Retail Stores for $10.

Ease of Application
Mikayla
MikaylaSouth Australia

This is alright!

This small palette is very cute and I love the bright colours. I think this mini palette is good for Halloween and for those who could pull off bright colours. On the other hand it's not very pigmented. If you do want pigment add a mist of setting spray or water, them boom. You have your pigment. Oh, it's good for children for special events etc. concerts, assemblies, sports

Nicole
NicoleSydney, NSW

Decent product - You can't complaint when you pay so little

This palette contains 5 eyeshadows with colours that you can't normally find in a normal palette, unless you spend quite a bit.
In fact you have: neon green, yellow, orange, pink and purple.
So far, I have only tried the neon pink. It didn't cause any irritation, but you need to put quite a lot of product because it gets powdery.
However, I paid less than 3$ for it, so I am pretty satisfied.