Folli Natural Eyelash Growth Serum

Folli Natural Eyelash Growth Serum

See the Best Cosmetic Products for Eyes in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Folli Natural Eyelash Growth Serum? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.9
  • Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (12)
  • Ease of Application
  • Colour
  • Longevity
  • Texture
  • Product SmudgesYes (0) · No (9)
Shan Zaf
Shan Zaf

Beautiful long lashes

Great for short lashes like mine. After years of going to the lash therapist, their glue made my lashes fall out. i found folli lash serum and they deliver once a month. Amazing

Crystal c
Crystal c

My lashes look so good!

I got this earlier this year and all I can say is I love it. No irritations and is so easy to apply. Thicker fuller lashes with out the cost!

Purchased in February 2021 for $88.

Leila B
Leila B

Love this product! Life saver

Helped my lashes grow thick! I’ve bee using this product for 3 months now since lockdown and it works well. Quick and easy to apply. No irritations. Thank you so much

Purchased in July 2021 for $88.

I AM FOREVER GRATEFUL!!!

With lockdown, and eyelash extention and infills are no an essential haha I've had
no choice' but to start taking care of my natural lashes. I AM FOREVER grateful of Folli Natural Eyelash growth serum! I honestly thought my natural lashes were at a point of no return, and boy am I glad this serum had proved me wrong. Thank you thank you thank you!!

Purchased in August 2021.

Cosmetic Products for Eyes

Find out how Folli Natural Eyelash Growth Serum compares to other Cosmetic Products for Eyes

Made my lashes thicker

I’ve tried this for 6 weeks now. Lashes and brows look thicker. It’s saved me a lot of money to go to the lash tech. Subscription is great . I can change to other products or pause for free.

Ease of Application

Amazing product works for me

Been using this product for 4 weeks now. I got noticeable results in 2 weeks so it works fine for me. No irritations at all. Fast shipping time and I like how it has natural ingredients.

Purchased in July 2021 for $88.

Stevie H
Stevie H

Faster delivery times

I’ve been using this product in my eyebrows and lashes for 8 weeks now with good results. No irritations. They should have had an express post delivery option though. It came in 4-5 days. I also bought the folli spray. I’ll do another review for that.

Purchased in May 2021 for $88.

Ease of Application

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

Clara V.
Clara V.13 Dec 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life
Diana
DianaSydney, NSW

Fabulously thicker longer eyelashes

I have been using this product for approximately 6 weeks now and I have noticed
that my eyelashes are thicker, longer and more lustrous and best of all it only takes a few seconds to apply. Couldn’t be happier and will buy again.

Purchased in June 2021.

Steph L
Steph L

I look fabulous again!

Lash serum is amazing. I’ve used many before and they usually give me irritations. This one doesn’t. It’s relatively affordable and is plant based. I don’t go to a lash salon anymore because I can save money doing this myself at home. These guys provide great customer service! Can’t recommend them enough!

Purchased in January 2021 for $66.

Lashes for days

Great product. Can be used on brows and lashes.
- easy to use applicator. Simply swipe on clean dry lashes.
- gentle and effective; noticeable difference.
- subscription model is a little cheaper.

Purchased in January 2021.

Ease of Application

A must if you want long lashes!

This product completely surprised me! It helped my lashes grow in length which is really noticeable after applying mascara. It's also helped thicken and become stronger so there's less breakage. I even used on my partner's eyebrows which are quite patchy and it completely induced new growth in those areas! Highly recommend & value for money!

Hailey
Hailey Sydney, NSW

In love!!

I’ve been using this for 6 weeks now with noticeable results. I’ve used lots of lash and brow serums before. Low cost and effective. Doesn’t cause blackness around the eyes or irritations for me. Makes be look beautiful again! In love with my lashes!

Cosmetic Products for Eyes

Can’t go to my lash artist due to lockdown

Haven’t been for the last few months and thought I’d give my lashes a break. This product works well, I’ve used it for 5 weeks now and overall it makes my lashes and brows thicker and fuller. Also it works out a bit cheaper on subscription . Get it ladies! Highly recommended