4.4

83%17%0%

Causes Irritation  · No
Product SmudgesYes · No
3.3
Curved brush for lash extension
Waterproof and durable
Holds a curl well
Brand Manager for Maybelline? Claim your listing.

Sada
SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC747 posts

Good volume mascara

This mascara has an easy to hold and to use wand and allows me to build volume with my lashes. I like volume more than length and this mascara is perfect for that. It is easy to review with make up remover soaked in a cotton pad or washes off in the shower. It doesn’t smudge and doesn’t flake, easy to use, everyday affordable mascara.
Aysha
AyshaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

Love this mascara

I use this mascara daily. I love the curved brush. I have long straight eyelashes so this mascara helps me with lift and volume. It makes my eyes pop and isn’t clumpy like a lot of other mascaras, very easy to apply.  Show details
ashley b.
ashley b.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC13 posts

Waterproof mascara

I’ve always wished I had longer eyelashes but when I use this mascara it definitely helps make them stand out more than any other. I also like that it’s waterproof and can last for days
Lucy
LucySydney, NSW4 posts

Nice Mascara

I like this mascara! It was recommended to me by my cousin and I have to say that is very nice. its easy to apply and the price is moderate! Show details
Just reviewing stuff
Just reviewing stuffSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Used the waterproof version

I have straight eyelashes, so I curl them before applying mascara. The waterproof version holds the curl well and is long lasting. I also like the silicone brush, which for me, prevents clumping upon application. There was a little bit of flaking after about 7 hours though, but that's not unusual among mascaras, considering the climate is a bit dry at the moment. Show details
LaurenCup
LaurenCupSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

"eeeeh"

usually it doesnt take much to impress me - especially with mascara - but this certainly wasnt a 10/10 for me.
I have 'longer than average' lashes, and found this product only made them clump together and create a mess that i had to further brush out ...

Perhaps this could work better for someone with shorter lashes who wants them more stuck together and thick. Show details

Caitie
CaitieLittle Rock

Favorite drugstore mascara!!

This is the best mascara in the drugstore by far!! Separates every one of my lashes and gives me a smoky look! I have the waterproof one and it could stay on for days!

Zoe
ZoeAdelaide7 posts

Great

Great mascara for a low cost alternative, makes your lashes look fuller, longer, amazing best cheap mascara I've tried. Will be buying more and and letting friends and family know.

justkatz
justkatzSouth East Queensland, QLD69 posts

The BEST

I came upon this mascara about 9 years ago and here it is still being available to buy.

I have very short, sparse eyelashes and need a magnifying mirror to actually find them to apply the mascara. Applying this mascara makes my eyelashes, longer and gives them volume. It doesn't clump on my lashes also and what's even better, watch any sad movies and my mascara does not run down my cheeks.

It is a great waterproof mascara and yet it is not hard to take off with water only.

I love this mascara and it is the best.

Kaye A
Kaye Asydney, nsw7 posts

always out of stock but is really a good product

I love this mascara because it makes my eyes pop out thus making me look more awake. I don't have naturally long lashes but this mascara helped me in working my everyday look - it also doesn't smudge, One thing though I am having trouble is finding this on drugstore.

Janie
JanieHastings11 posts

Gives your eyelashes amazing length, even more so if they're long already

Cheaper end of the scale, without being nasty.

Great brush, which is a big reason for it's awesome performance, and the liquid itself isn't too runny, and doesn't dry out too quickly either.

I'd promote it anytime.

HergelV
HergelVNewcastle21 posts

surprisingly doesn't clamp at all

I think this is the 2nd most high quality mascara of the brand. the one with the lesser price works well also but it smudges a little bit but this one didn't smudge at all. it also doesn't clamp. the mascara widens up my eyes which is awesome.

Jade
Jade6 posts

This item is ok

I love it whenever it is almost empty but until you use it a lot then it is really clumpy and really liquid. but then after you break it in a little it is amazing and makes your lashes very long. I continue to buy this mascara because it is the only one that makes me feel that satisfied with my lashes.

Rosa
Rosa2 posts

Perfect, I absolutely cannot live without it!

I love this mascara, it's one of my favourites. Compared to high end mascaras that everyone praises such as Too Faced mascaras, this one doesn't dry as quickly.

I must also say, you get amazing volume with this product!

Ellen
EllenMelbourne9 posts

My Eyes are wide open :)

I'm all dolled up even without complete make up whenever I use this mascara, just a quick swish and I'm a different person. lol! I just have difficulty taking it off, well, this is just me always having a hard time taking off my make up because it's just too hard to part from it, after all, you still want to sleep pretty, ain't ya?