Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

See the Best Eyes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Used the waterproof version

I have straight eyelashes, so I curl them before applying mascara. The waterproof version holds the curl well and is long lasting. I also like the silicone brush, which for me, prevents clumping upon application. There was a little bit of flaking after about 7 hours though, but that's not unusual among mascaras, considering the climate is a bit dry at the moment.

Purchased in July 2019.

Causes Irritation No
Skin ToneFair/Light Skin
SmudgingNo

"eeeeh"

usually it doesnt take much to impress me - especially with mascara - but this certainly wasnt a 10/10 for me.
I have 'longer than average' lashes, and found this product only made them clump together and create a mess that i had to further brush out ...

Perhaps this could work better for someone with shorter lashes who wants them more stuck together and thick.

Purchased in November 2018 at Priceline for $15.00.

Ease of Application
Colour
Longevity
Texture
Causes Irritation No
Skin ToneFair/Light Skin
SmudgingNo

Favorite drugstore mascara!!

This is the best mascara in the drugstore by far!! Separates every one of my lashes and gives me a smoky look! I have the waterproof one and it could stay on for days!

Great

Great mascara for a low cost alternative, makes your lashes look fuller, longer, amazing best cheap mascara I've tried. Will be buying more and and letting friends and family know.

The BEST

I came upon this mascara about 9 years ago and here it is still being available to buy.

I have very short, sparse eyelashes and need a magnifying mirror to actually find them to apply the mascara. Applying this mascara makes my eyelashes, longer and gives them volume. It doesn't clump on my lashes also and what's even better, watch any sad movies and my mascara does not run down my cheeks.

It is a great waterproof mascara and yet it is not hard to take off with water only.

I love this mascara and it is the best.

always out of stock but is really a good product

I love this mascara because it makes my eyes pop out thus making me look more awake. I don't have naturally long lashes but this mascara helped me in working my everyday look - it also doesn't smudge, One thing though I am having trouble is finding this on drugstore.

Gives your eyelashes amazing length, even more so if they're long already

Cheaper end of the scale, without being nasty.
Great brush, which is a big reason for it's awesome performance, and the liquid itself isn't too runny, and doesn't dry out too quickly either.
I'd promote it anytime.

surprisingly doesn't clamp at all

I think this is the 2nd most high quality mascara of the brand. the one with the lesser price works well also but it smudges a little bit but this one didn't smudge at all. it also doesn't clamp. the mascara widens up my eyes which is awesome.

This item is ok

I love it whenever it is almost empty but until you use it a lot then it is really clumpy and really liquid. but then after you break it in a little it is amazing and makes your lashes very long. I continue to buy this mascara because it is the only one that makes me feel that satisfied with my lashes.

Perfect, I absolutely cannot live without it!

I love this mascara, it's one of my favourites. Compared to high end mascaras that everyone praises such as Too Faced mascaras, this one doesn't dry as quickly.
I must also say, you get amazing volume with this product!

My Eyes are wide open :)

I'm all dolled up even without complete make up whenever I use this mascara, just a quick swish and I'm a different person. lol! I just have difficulty taking it off, well, this is just me always having a hard time taking off my make up because it's just too hard to part from it, after all, you still want to sleep pretty, ain't ya?

BEST MASCARA!

I've gone through about 5 of these. Makes my lashes super long and separates my lashes perfectly. I apply usually around 1 - 2 coats. I also have the better than sex mascara by too faced and honestly they are about the same quality and give the same results. I've had so many of my friend compliment my lashes and what mascara I use and I always say this one, I even bought my friend one! :)

Perfect.

My absolute favourite mascara right now. I just the short bristles to coat and separate and the long bristles lengthen and separate.
I've found the best way of application that works in applying mascara to my lasts is to literally roll or spin the brush as I apply.
The formula isn't the typical type. This formula coats the lashes thicker but not gloppy or like tarantula eyes. I think it's a great buy and. Sry affordable and gives the best bag for your buck.you can layer it but do not let it dry in between coats cus then you will look like you're housing tarantualas on your face.
Great formula, great separation and volume which is all buildable.
It washes off with a decent face wash but will not wash off with a gentle cleanser like cetaphil or the likes

Best Mascara I have ever used!

This the best mascara I have ever used within the $20 price range. Gives glamorous results every single use and I'm now on my 4th tube. You have to try this product now!