Mecca Cosmetica Hourglass Arch Brow Pencil

Mecca Cosmetica Hourglass Arch Brow Pencil

Roxy

RoxyMelbourne

Amazing product

This eyebrow pencil is amazing, it its a perfect shade for me and it always matches my hair colour whether I have light or dark brown roots. Will be buying this again!

Taylor

TaylorQueensland

Pretty good

Pretty good even thought it's a Mecca brand! I feel that it is not as expensive as other brands so definitely worth trying it out! I have pretty uneven eye browns, so this definitely really helps

Nicole

NicoleSydney, NSW

Expensive pencil, but excellent product

This is my first eyebrow pencil from Mecca Cosmetica and I am very pleased with this product.
    It is expensive, 49$, but it is a good investment if you, like me, have thin/patchy eyebrows and need to re-design them.
    I use this pencil daily, it has been lasting for a long time, almost six months now; it is very easy to use, thanks to its pointed tip. It comes with a spoolie on the other end of the pencil, so you can also comb your eyebrows well before sculpting them.
    I can design my eyebrows easily, achieving different shapes, and it doesn't wear off.
    I recommend this product, and overall, I think that using a pencil is way better than using an eyebrow powder.

Cosmetic Products for Eyes

Find out how Mecca Cosmetica Hourglass Arch Brow Pencil compares to other Cosmetic Products for Eyes