Mecca Cosmetica Hourglass Arch Brow Pencil

Mecca Cosmetica Hourglass Arch Brow Pencil

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Ease of Application
  • Colour
  • Longevity
  • Texture
  • Product SmudgesYes (0) · No (1)
Jules

JulesPerth, WA

Love Hourglass Arch Pencil

This is the best pencil - recommended to several friends who also love it!
Find the formula / applicator easy to use and the shade is perfect for me as I have lighter brown brows and find many pencils not quite right.
Only downside is the higher price but I spent a fortune on cheaper alternatives using them once unimpressed until I found this one

Purchased in February 2020 at Mecca Cosmetica Physical store.

Ease of Application
Product SmudgesNo
Roxy

RoxyMelbourne

Amazing product

This eyebrow pencil is amazing, it its a perfect shade for me and it always matches my hair colour whether I have light or dark brown roots. Will be buying this again!

Taylor

TaylorQueensland

Pretty good

Pretty good even thought it's a Mecca brand! I feel that it is not as expensive as other brands so definitely worth trying it out! I have pretty uneven eye browns, so this definitely really helps

Cosmetic Products for Eyes

Find out how Mecca Cosmetica Hourglass Arch Brow Pencil compares to other Cosmetic Products for Eyes

Nicole

NicoleSydney, NSW

Expensive pencil, but excellent product

This is my first eyebrow pencil from Mecca Cosmetica and I am very pleased with this product.
It is expensive, 49$, but it is a good investment if you, like me, have thin/patchy eyebrows and need to re-design them.
I use this pencil daily, it has been lasting for a long time, almost six months now; it is very easy to use, thanks to its pointed tip. It comes with a spoolie on the other end of the pencil, so you can also comb your eyebrows well before sculpting them.
I can design my eyebrows easily, achieving different shapes, and it doesn't wear off.
I recommend this product, and overall, I think that using a pencil is way better than using an eyebrow powder.