Camelbak Eddy

• Portability
Cinq Etoiles

Cinq EtoilesSydney

It leaks!

I bought one of these for each of my girls. They loved it because of the cute designs and pictures. However, I put both of them in the bin after their everything in their daycare bags came back soaked repeatedly. These bottles leak!!! I washed them only as per the instructions and still they leak. Very disappointing for such an expensive product.

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for A$23.00.

Started leaking after 18 months

After 18 months my bottle started leaking when standing up. I contacted customer service due to the bottle having life time warranty. They initially said they’d send a new one out but have since ignored my emails. I’ve sent 2 follow up emails with no reply. That was now 2 months ago.

Alison

AlisonSydney

Love these for the kids

Purchased in July 2018 at Snowys Outdoors Online store for A$20.00.

Ellie

EllieMelbourne

Essential in our household

Everyone in our family has one of these bottles that we use everyday to make sure we're keeping up with our water intake. The only fault is in the mouthpiece that may need replacing every now and then. If you're not careful, mould may also start growing in places that are hard to get into.

Kyle F.

Kyle F.South East Queensland, QLD

love this product

i have bought 2 of these and they are awesome. never leaks and easy to drink from. i recently bought the 1 litre. theyre robust and have good colours. dont believe the bad reviews. thye must be being pedantic. its a water bottle. and the best water bottle.

MRo

MRoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good for kids

Bought the camelback eddy for kids. Very strong, have been dropped multiple times and even run over by the car. Had to buy a brush to clean inside the straws and drinking spout otherwise mould begins to grow. I'd like the kids version to come in a larger size though. We have to refill them a lot.

Purchased for A$20.00.

Bagelmama

BagelmamaPerth, WA

Great product but no cover

This is a really well designed product. No leaks. Very hardy even when dropped. Easy to clean. Ergonomic and parts are easily interchangeable between sizes etc. I only wish there was some kind of cover so we could probably ensure the bite straw was not exposed.

Abby W

Abby WSydney, NSW

ALWAYS leaks 100% not spill proof

Meant to be a spill proof bottle, however, for the 3rd time, the bottle has leaked ALL OVER my things including a laptop and makeup.

I emailed them no reply even though its meant to have "lifetime guarantee"

Purchased in January 2019.

Expensive and leaks

Purchased two of these!! Wanted some quality drink bottles for my son. Packaging states it’s leak proof, dishwashing safe etc.
I cannot believe this thing leaks everywhere. It’s awful, I’m feeling extremely disappointed and I spent $22 each for two of these from Baby Bunting and disappointed I didn’t read the reviews before purchasing them. The cheaper brands I have floating around don’t leak like these do. If you press on the sipper part at the top is squirts our water, if you tilt it to the side it leaks water, even closing the sipper part water slowly drips. Like I said overrated , overpriced and false advertisement on their packaging that it doesn’t leak. Save your money and don’t buy.

Purchased in June 2019 at Baby Bunting for A$22.00.

Highly durable! Great value

Great price at 25 bucks delivered from snowys. The construction in highly durable and backed by Camelbaks got your back guarantee. Have not experienced the bottle eak as many of the other reviews state.

Cosmicsun

CosmicsunSydney

Leaking water bottle

This is a very bad product not sure how it got to the supermarket shelves. When the straw is plugged to the valve it functions well but it has to be well plugged and if it falls (which happens a lot with kids bottles) the straw comes straight out the valve and you don’t realise and keep using and what happens is that it starts leaking a lot. Worst bottle ever, I bought it last week and I’m throwing it out today. The worst thing is that this isn’t cheap, I got it for $22.00 at Woolworths. Don’t buy it, there are better ones out there.

Beau

BeauHobart

Not sure how this got to shelves...

MelSydney

Leaks

1L bottle provides a good amount of capacity but doesn't actually deliver a full litre because it leaks quite heavily. I've found this to be true for other Camelbak products.

Andrea

Andrea

Good quality but needs cleaning regularly

Bought one each for my 18 month old and 5yr old boys.

Good points - They have sustained being dropped many times with no signs of cracks or chips unlike many other drink bottles. They are easy to use and have the option to be drank upright or tipped up if you remove the straw. They are easy to refill.

Bad points - After having a drink, water gets trapped inside the drinking spout and quickly forms mould. Needs cleaning regularly (maximum every couple days) to avoid mould forming. For this reason I will not be buying these bottles again.

Hygienic drink bottle easy to use on the move

The Camelbak drink bottle looks and feels good. It keeps the mouthpiece and drink away from germs while making it very easy to take a sip or a long glug. It is easy to fill, wash and store. The lid is very secure and the bottle and contents would survive being dropped or banged.

Marji

MarjiMelbourne

Not the best drink bottle available

I invested in a camelbak eddy for my partner & I (they are not particularly cheap) but have found they leak very easily, the silicone mouth piece gets dirty/mouldy and can be difficult to clean, and the straw doesn’t reach the base so the lid has to be opened to drink the last bit of water direct from the bottle.

Joanne

Joanne

Love it but it does leaks

I have gone through so many water bottles that was easy to use and leak proof. the Eddy water bottle is great to use as you can actually use it handsfree by biting down on the mouthpiece but i did notice that it leaked. The mouthpiece can be replaced so that is another plus.

Bruce Wayne

Bruce WayneBedrock

Piece of rubbish

It's meant for 3yo and up but it has a massive design flaw making it unfit for purpose.

If you push against the nozzle (when open), the nozzle separates from the lid and water leaks out quite badly.
Of course a 3yo is going to push the nozzle against things!!

Whoever designed this is a fool and obviously doesn't have kids.

If this is for your kids, don't waste your money. Get something else.

Dianne

DianneAdelaide

Replacement parts too costly

The valve on my Eddy became mouldy only a few months after purchasing. Ordering a replacement part online costs the same as a new bottle. Annoying that stockist aren't able to sell spare parts. Defeats the purpose of buying a drink bottle to be environmentally friendly.

Amanda S

Amanda S

I drink so much more water

It's such a good drink bottle. It doesn't leak unless the mouth piece gets pushed into the bottle. I also have these drink bottles for my kids. No spills yet! The mouth pieces are easy to replace and available at the supermarket but are on the pricier side. Which I think is the biggest downfall. It would be nice if it came in a larger size too.