Canon EOS M3

Canon EOS M3

MPNs: 35911385 and 35911386

Still my go-to after 3 years

Really handy camera that is easy to use and has all you could need. The external mic input sold me ultimately as many other cameras in the same range don't offer a mic input and I wanted to be able to use this for both video and photos. It does a pretty standard job at video, offers 1080p but if you're looking for a higher quality, this isn't it. I've been using it steadily since purchasing it over 2 years ago and am still very happy with it

Date PurchasedNov 2015

Perfect camera

This is a excellent camera, I bought it for my traveling around Australia, ant it works perfectly for me in various situations, beyond that, it is tiny and light, so easy to carry it everywhere. I'm glad I buy it. Perfect for travelers even the professional way. Strongly recommend it.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Great Camera

Was looking at getting the A6000 or X-M1, was hesitant at first on this as I hadn't looked at the reviews as much as the others but it is a great camera.
It has great quality, robust build, high megapixels and many options.
At the moment canon are doing a $200 cash back so its $598 so saved a bit and still got a fantastic camera, love it.

Only as good as the photographer

Purchased to learn photography by a keen amateur. Wanted a descent camera that I could I grow with. Started off with an older Canon dslr which gave me faith to make the leap to something fancier and have not looked back. I like the compact design, easy to take on hikes/tramps without being cumbersome and heavy, love the tilt lcd screen, and I would say the eyepiece view finder is a must have, the lcd screens just don't cut it in bright sunshine, purchased a twin lens kit, and then a 3rd lens being the 22mm prime lens (actually purchased an Eos m package including a 22mm for slightly more than the price of a 22mm lens alone, worth thinking about). Did heaps of research before I purchased, at the end of the day it's the photographer not the camera that matters, and you need to learn the camera like a well practiced instrument to get the best out of it, other cameras will be just as good, and there fans will argue better, this camera has let me take some fantastic photos, has been a delight to learn, plus I can use old Canon lenses and non ef m lenses with an adaptor, this camera is a different beast to the Eos m which got pretty nasty reviews. A really happy Canon Eos m3 owner.