Canon Pixma Home TS6360

Listing monitored by Canon

16 questions from our users

Janet
Janetasked

Hi - I have error 5100. Have retrieved paper stuck but still getting 5100. Help please!

Ben L.
Ben L.asked

After I scan can I save it on my computer?

TDLC
TDLCasked

My Mac will not recognise my TS 6360 as a scanner. Prints fine via my WiFi connection, but won't recognise it as a scanner. Yes , I have downloaded the latest drivers. Yes I have followed the on line guides and videos. Finger poised over a one star rating at the moment. What a waste of an afternoon...

ecpclostalot
ecpclostalotasked

What Canon Printer is a good buy to print onto CD /DVD's ?
Please don't suggest the 6150 because it was a very thirsty user of inks.
even with no Printing at all, with full new Cartridges, they were empty after using the scanner on 5 occasions only.

Kirstey M.asked

Hi, What is the scanning quality like? I'm looking at scanning old photos but want to make sure they turn out alright. Also is this printer able to be connected to the computer with a cord? I don't have wifi at home to trying to avoid that.
Thanks.

Senaka
Senaka

Quality of scanned images are really good. Quality drop is negligible.

You can use the code to connect to printer. I got a Belkin USB 2.0 printer cable to connect to printer. However, If you connect thr wifi, it is super easy.

Kirstey M.

I was recommended this printer, does anyone have any other recommendations?

Crystal
Crystal
Bill W.
Bill W.asked

How to print labels on Canon TS6360

golfer in oz
golfer in ozasked

what is the maximum GSM of paper\card you can put through the printer please ?

vanillarose

The thickest I have used to date is 220 GSM. It printed perfectly. Cardstock or photo paper is fed through the rear tray of the printer. Standard paper goes in the front cassette.

Mardi Collier
Mardi Collierasked

How do I scan to my computer?

vanillarose

Hi Mardi, if you have installed your printer on your computer, click menu / all programs / Canon and you should find 'U Scan Utility'. If you open that you'll find all the scan options.

Lee.asked

Is this a good choice for printing detailed stickers/labels?

Lee.

Ok, good advice, many thanks Bruce.

Kevin Wasked

Can print s/sheets and letters ok, use smartphone ok but can't print emails, any hints?

Grant C.

Haven't tried printing those, and I can print from the Android app just fine. Printing from mobile will require a printing button somewhere, which is determined by the app itself.

Tuan
Tuanasked

Does this printer has automatic duplex printing. Can you use USB as well

Yes to both.

Joan D.asked

Does the TS6360 have a screen display to show a preview when copying?

Grant C.

Hi there, the screen on the device does not show a preview.

Thanks for that

Tonywasked

The Printer works fine but I haven't been able to scan a document into my computer for emailing.
Is this because I am not connected to the computer correctly or doesn't it have this function. ?
Tony.

Thanks Grant
Tony.

Karen M
Karen Masked

2 questions, the printer does not recognise A4 photo paper in rear tray, (5x7 is ok.)
and how do I delete jobs waiting (photo printing jobs sent from lightroom editing program)

Brian C
Brian Casked

how do you remove cartridges from the ts6360 Canon printer

RobPalmer
RobPalmer

Just pull down gently and out towards you.

JOHNNO O
JOHNNO Oasked

Is carona TS 6360 in stock at JB HI-FI at Kotara

Get an answer from our members and Canon representatives

Other Printers