Canon Powershot G7X II

Canon Powershot G7X II

See the Best Compact Cameras in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Dale

DaleSydney, NSW

Takes great photos

I bought this camera six months ago. The picture/video quality is great and it has a very friendly interface. It is very light and portable and great for the everyday photo.

Purchased in December 2018 for $500.00.

alinav

alinavTweed Heads West

Canon G7X Mark II

I bought this camera a couple of months ago for my Youtube channel and I am so impressed at how good my videos look! Unfortunately, I don't have a house with a lot of natural light, but it doesn't prevent this camera taking amazing quality videos. Definitely recommend it! 5 stars!

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Dacia

DaciaMelbourne

excellent camera

this camera is amazing - it takes pictures at the same quality as an SLR however it is a compact hand held point and shoot type device. I love the size, how light and portable it is and that you can take great quality images and video, on auto. There are many options to change the settings which can help with any lighting issues. I use this to record HD video as well which turns out perfect. Great price, great starting camera or even good for a professional.

Date PurchasedJan 2016