Canon PowerShot SX70 HS

Canon PowerShot SX70 HS

See the Best Compact Cameras in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Canon

4.5
Lily0622
Lily0622Sydney, NSW

some pros and cons compared to SX60

Ever since I bought Canon SX40, I began to buy any new models from this super zoom cameras. I bought SX50 and SX60 in the past years. I have been super satisfied with SX60. Unfortunately, it was broken down just two months ago after being used for nearly 4 years. Naturally I bought SX70 straight away. After using it for about 2 months, I would like to say that there is not any great improvement from SX60.

Pros: I can shoot panorama which I really love. A little bit smaller than SX60. Good at shooting moving stuff.

Cons: Not very good at shooting when darker compared to SX60. Sometimes quite hard to focus on what I want to shoot.

In general, I would say that if there was still SX60 on the market, I would rather buy SX60.

Purchased in May 2021 for $712.00.

Jazzman