Jewel Teeth Whitening Kit

Jewel Teeth Whitening Kit

Pros

• Natural ingredients

• Totally whitening time is 60 minutes

Joanna D

Joanna DSydney, NSW

Amazing product & great value for money

This product is fantastic!!! In 6 days I am 2 shades whiter... have ordered my refills and can’t wait for them to arrive. Great price and free shipping. WINNING

Will recommend to everyone!

Thanks Jewel ❤️

Purchased in April 2021 for $89.95.

Kor

KorGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Avoid!!! Don’t destroy your teeth

I’ve used teeth whitening products from Coles many years ago and the results were pretty good but left my teeth sensitive so I avoided them. I thought I give this product a go seeing it has so many good reviews. This product DOES NOT WORK. My teeth didn’t even go 1 shade whiter. All it did was left my teeth sensitive. Now, I wasn’t going to write a review but since they didn’t reply to any of my emails, well here I am. Avoid this product. It’s a gimmick.

Purchased in August 2020 for $79.95.

Jewel TeethJewel Teeth

The BEST teeth whitening product i've ever used!!

I have always had extremely sensitive teeth and have struggled using teeth whitening products. Jewel Teeth was super easy on my teeth and i noticed a huge change within just a few days. I can't stress how much this has helped my confidence with showing my teeth while smiling. Thank you Jewel for being reliable, safe and making me smile more.

Purchased in September 2020.

Teeth Whitening Products

Find out how Jewel Teeth Whitening Kit compares to other Teeth Whitening Products

Serenay

SerenayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Did nothing to the whiteness of my teeth

I looked at all the great reviews for this and took a chance by getting it, unfortunately I was extremely wrong about this product. I used the whole pack for 6 days and it literally did nothing to my teeth. What a waste of money, I’m extremely disappointed and will not be buying this product again.

Purchased in July 2020 at Jewel whitening.

Jewel TeethJewel Teeth

Quick Results. Great Value!

I started to notice results after my first use. Great price and came very shortly after purchase. The gel also tastes a lot better than similar products on the market!

Ramona

Ramona

So good !

No side effects. Made my teeth white within 6 days and using it 1-2 days now. Still working well! Really impressed, great purchase and will continue to use it!! Great price as well !

Purchased in March 2019 for $109.00.

Noticeable results.. very effective

Jewel Teeth was really effective for me, there were noticeable results after just one use. Very easy to use and the elegant style packaging is also very nice.

jameslindisfarne

Great communication and product appearance - 2 attempts

My partner and I recently purchased Jewel Teeth Whitening Kit. Postage was quick and the product looked great out of the box. We followed instructions closely and unfortunately both of us had zero improvement. This was an unfortunate waste of $160. I can't recommend at all.

Purchased in December 2018.

Tilla

Tilla

Awesome product. Quick postage and good communication

No I did not receive any side effects from using this product. Will defiantly purchase and use again. Reasonable price in comparison to other brands. Being all natural this product stands out from the rest!

Alex

AlexSydney, NSW

Convenient and Great Results

Such a convenient way to whiten your teeth when you've got such a busy schedule. Quick and easy with great results. Instructions easy to follow and packaging is beautiful and sleek

Did the job! Completely painless

Usually most teeth whitening products leave my teeth more sensitive, but with jewel teeth I saw immediate results with my teeth noticeably whiter and had no impact on the sensitivity of my teeth. Really happy with the product!

Very Pleased with the results

I was very impressed with the product and I love the fact it is all natural and an Australian product.
Easy to use with a timer in the device, hasn't really got a taste when the whitening process it processing which was great.

Eyelish

EyelishAustralia

Best and painless teeth whiting product !!

I have quite sensitive teeth and finding a product that doesn’t make my teeth sensitive is so nice ! I’ve used it only 3 times and I’m in love with it !

Great Results!

From ordering online from their easy website and seeing it days after to my 6 day applications. It’s never been easier!
Have tried a few teeth whiteners before when it comes to results Jewel hands down takes the crown. Noticed incredible results off the second use of their whitening kit. Their refill packs make it so convenient and affordable with using it every so couple of days.
Keep up the good stuff guys!

Great product...

I received my Jewel teeth Whitening kit and the online products was really easy to order and deliveries was really fast... I'm loving the results.. my teeth are getting whiter and it's looking amazing.

John M

John MSydney

Lives up to the hype

I've completed the full 6 day course and am stoked by the results.
It took 2 applications before the change was noticeable, but each application after provided even more effect.
I have weak enamel on the bottom of my front teeth (whiter shade than the rest), and luckily the product didn't make this more pronounced.

Would recommend to people that are trying to whiten their teeth but are wary of damage.

Honestly such a great product

Used this for the first time last night and not only I but others noticed the difference it’s such a good product and helps that it’s all safe and easy to use

Brilliant!

Got my teeth whitening kit and I was skeptical because I’d never used anything like this before, i didn’t know what it was going to be like. And after the first use I noticed a difference. Can’t wait to keep using it and get the pearly whites I’ve always dreamed of

Totally worth it!!

Confidently the best teeth whitening product I’ve ever used. The service was amazing and the product in itself was even better. Since I started using jewel teeth I’ve never looked back

Awesomely amazing

I was sold on the service straight up , then the product was equally amazing , Quick and easy to use , I am totally hooked as I have wanted this for a long time and I’m not disappointed

Libby

Libbyasked

I received the Jewell Kit in October 2020. Unfortunately, I had to stop using it since the refills are out of stock and have been for more than 6 months. I don't understand how you continue to have new kits, but not the refills. Can you advise when the consumers can expect refills to be back in stock?

Hi Libby!

Thanks for reaching out! We have re-stocked our refill packs sporadically since October 2020 as we have had a few minor issues regarding transit delays due to current border restrictions. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. We expect to be fully stocked in May.

Can you please get in touch with us at info@jewelteeth.com, our team will ensure you receive your refill packs ASAP once we have received our stock.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Kind Regards,

- Jewel Teeth Team

Christine

Christineasked

Where can I buy it?

Hi Christine! You can purchase from our online store www.jewelteeth.com

We also offer free shipping! :) If you have any more questions feel free to contact us at
info@jewelteeth.com

Get an answer from our members and Jewel Teeth representatives

The chemical-free ingredients include baking soda, menthol, coconut fruit extract, aloe leaf juice, pineapple protease, and grapefruit seed extract.

The Jewel Teeth Whitening Kit is designed to be used with a maximum of 6 applications, which are each 10 minutes long. With a total application time of one hour, this makes the time required the equivalent of an in-chair dentist whitening session.

Points of Praise

• Quick to show results, reviewers noticed whiter teeth that they were happy with.
  • The convenient and easy gel application process was appreciated.
  • Reviewers generally didn’t experience any side effects when using this product, including those who have sensitive teeth.
  • At $89.95, some reviewers commented that this whitening kit is cheaper than other similar options available on the market.