Jewel Teeth Whitening Kit

Jewel Teeth Whitening Kit

So good !

No side effects. Made my teeth white within 6 days and using it 1-2 days now. Still working well! Really impressed, great purchase and will continue to use it!! Great price as well !

Purchased in March 2019 for $109.00.

Noticeable results.. very effective

Jewel Teeth was really effective for me, there were noticeable results after just one use. Very easy to use and the elegant style packaging is also very nice.

Great communication and product appearance - 2 attempts

My partner and I recently purchased Jewel Teeth Whitening Kit. Postage was quick and the product looked great out of the box. We followed instructions closely and unfortunately both of us had zero improvement. This was an unfortunate waste of $160. I can't recommend at all.

Purchased in December 2018.

Hi James! We're sorry to hear that our teeth whitening kit didn't work out for you. It is not often that we hear that, however we are very understanding and lenient in these occurrences and would like to rectify the issue with you. If you are able to get in touch with us at info@jewelteeth.com with your order number, we will be in contact with you with a resolution! Please note that if you are having any issues with our product, please contact us via email first before leaving a review as we are always willing to resolve and rectify any problems. Kind Regards, - Jewel Teeth Team*Update* Jewelteeth were quick to respond and very helpful in trying to rectify the situation. We tried again with the product and found a better whitening result the second time. Certainly not as good as some other testimonials had us believe - but full credit to the team for the way they helped us out and their communication.

Awesome product. Quick postage and good communication

No I did not receive any side effects from using this product. Will defiantly purchase and use again. Reasonable price in comparison to other brands. Being all natural this product stands out from the rest!

Convenient and Great Results

Such a convenient way to whiten your teeth when you've got such a busy schedule. Quick and easy with great results. Instructions easy to follow and packaging is beautiful and sleek

Did the job! Completely painless

Usually most teeth whitening products leave my teeth more sensitive, but with jewel teeth I saw immediate results with my teeth noticeably whiter and had no impact on the sensitivity of my teeth. Really happy with the product!

Very Pleased with the results

I was very impressed with the product and I love the fact it is all natural and an Australian product.
Easy to use with a timer in the device, hasn't really got a taste when the whitening process it processing which was great.

Best and painless teeth whiting product !!

I have quite sensitive teeth and finding a product that doesn’t make my teeth sensitive is so nice ! I’ve used it only 3 times and I’m in love with it !

Great Results!

From ordering online from their easy website and seeing it days after to my 6 day applications. It’s never been easier!
Have tried a few teeth whiteners before when it comes to results Jewel hands down takes the crown. Noticed incredible results off the second use of their whitening kit. Their refill packs make it so convenient and affordable with using it every so couple of days.
Keep up the good stuff guys!

Great product...

I received my Jewel teeth Whitening kit and the online products was really easy to order and deliveries was really fast... I'm loving the results.. my teeth are getting whiter and it's looking amazing.

Lives up to the hype

I've completed the full 6 day course and am stoked by the results.
It took 2 applications before the change was noticeable, but each application after provided even more effect.
I have weak enamel on the bottom of my front teeth (whiter shade than the rest), and luckily the product didn't make this more pronounced.

Would recommend to people that are trying to whiten their teeth but are wary of damage.

Honestly such a great product

Used this for the first time last night and not only I but others noticed the difference it’s such a good product and helps that it’s all safe and easy to use

Brilliant!

Got my teeth whitening kit and I was skeptical because I’d never used anything like this before, i didn’t know what it was going to be like. And after the first use I noticed a difference. Can’t wait to keep using it and get the pearly whites I’ve always dreamed of

Totally worth it!!

Confidently the best teeth whitening product I’ve ever used. The service was amazing and the product in itself was even better. Since I started using jewel teeth I’ve never looked back

Awesomely amazing

I was sold on the service straight up , then the product was equally amazing , Quick and easy to use , I am totally hooked as I have wanted this for a long time and I’m not disappointed

So pleased!!

I was really skepitcal at first as I've used so many whitenning products and they made my teeth really sore and made no difference to the colour. However, this has really blown me away! I saw results after day 3 and a week later they still look white and clean. I've experienced no sensitivity or pain which is great! Definitely re-buying :)

Amazing !!

My teeth are significantly whiter after using the product for six days. It was so quick, easy and convenient to use and i'm very impressed with the quality of the device and the results.

I highly recommend this product!!

Awesome teeth whitening kit and it’s all natural!!

Found this product after wanting to try peroxide-free whitening for ages. I highly recommend it as it’s so easy to use and worth it!! I’m extremely happy with my purchase as not only are my teeth a whiter shade, but after every use my teeth feel so much cleaner too! Will definitely recommend it to my friends and family. Can’t think of anything negative to point out, 100% happy! Even the packaging is elegant and top quality. Delivery was prompt and customer service was fantastic!

Amazing! 10/10 Product!

This product absolutely rocks! Recently bought myself a Jewel Teeth kit and it’s fantastic! The gel is quite pleasant, it doesn’t sting or taste bad and is easy to apply. The light turns off after 10 minutes so you don’t need to time yourself. Definitely recommend, and won't be buying any competitive brands kits.

Couldn't ask for better results!

I've tried a few teeth whitening products before that haven't been very effective for me.. so when I bought the Jewel teeth whitening kit I wasn't sure if it would work or not. But i have to admit I'm extremely impressed with the effectiveness of this product. I saw even better results after each application and people have told me my teeth are looking much whiter now! I highly recommend this kit and I'll definitely be getting my family and friends on this as well.