CardioTech LifeBack 2

CardioTech LifeBack 2

Jilly

JillyNoosaville

Maybe older age groups shouldn't use it

Hi. My wife and I are fit, sporty and healthy in our early 80's. We bought ourselves a Cardiotech machine for Christmas. On the face of it the machine was doing us good. I lost 2 kg in two months or so. However, now 4 to 5 months later we both have a prolapsed rectum with consequent difficulties in going to the toilet. We suggest that the machines vigorous shaking has severed whatever held up our rectum within the body. Looking on-line the only cure is surgery! No warnings were given when we bought it or subsequently.

Renny

RennySouth East Queensland, QLD

I've owned one for 3 years

I was a big person with severe arthritis throughout my body. By using this machine and keeping an eye on good nutrition, portion sizes etc my circulation has improved, fatty pockets are reducing and joint pain has also improved. The life back 2 is superior to other machines. It makes your whole body itch on the big settings but it improves the quality of sleep to.

Best thing I ever Bought

Vibration Machines

Find out how CardioTech LifeBack 2 compares to other Vibration Machines

Awesome!!!

I have a life back2 machine. It works perfectly and the vibrations work through your whole body!
    The staff at north lakes are really helpful and friendly. I recommend this machine to anyone!

Robyn B.

Robyn B.Sunshine Coast

Now the talk of all my friends

Di Heap

Di HeapAuckland

Great for the elderly and good for me too

After initial reluctance from my mother who was afraid that the machine might make her legs ache even more than they were, she loves it. The first night after just 5 minutes of sitting in her lounge chair with her feet on the machine and her hands on her knees, like she was told, she slept much better and the arthritic pain in her shoulder that often stopped her getting to sleep, just wasn't there. She tells me she can feel more sensation in her feet now and gets tingly legs when she uses the machine and she's just sitting and relaxing. The LifeBack 2 vibration machine has improved my mother's circulation and she is walking more freely which helps her enjoy time with her grandchildren and great grandchildren.

Julie Osborne

Julie OsborneCABOOLTURE

Vibration Machine

I purchased the Vibration machine a few months ago and it is really good my experience with the Morayfield and North Lakes staff was brilliant. Both machines work perfectly and I would hightly recommend these to anyone.

Glen G

Glen Gasked

My lifeback2 makes a clunking noise when I place my feet apart on the platform. When I place all my weight on either edge of platform it operates at normal noise.

Cardio T.Cardiotech

Hi Glen, please contact us on 1300135596 or our website live chat or email support@cardiotech.com.au as we have a dedicated service team available to assist further once we have your information.

Kerry O.

Kerry O.asked

how much??

Cardio T.Cardiotech

Hi Kerry, we no longer sell the Lifeback2 but do have specials on some of our other vibration machines. Our CV9 is currently available on the website www.cardiotech.com.au
    Have a great day

Denise F.

Denise F.asked

My electrical cord for my Life Back ll has gone missing during a house move am I able to get a replacement?

Cardio T.Cardiotech

Hello, they are a standard 3 prong female kettle cord available at electronic stores such as Jaycar or easily available online as well, thank you

Get an answer from our members and Cardiotech representatives

CategoryVibration Machines