CardioTech LifeBack 2

CardioTech LifeBack 2

See the Best Vibration Machines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Cardiotech

Jilly
    JillyNoosaville

Maybe older age groups shouldn't use it

Hi. My wife and I are fit, sporty and healthy in our early 80's. We bought ourselves a Cardiotech machine for Christmas. On the face of it the machine was doing us good. I lost 2 kg in two months or so. However, now 4 to 5 months later we both have a prolapsed rectum with consequent difficulties in going to the toilet. We suggest that the machines vigorous shaking has severed whatever held up our rectum within the body. Looking on-line the only cure is surgery! No warnings were given when we bought it or subsequently.

Renny
    RennySouth East Queensland, QLD

I've owned one for 3 years

I was a big person with severe arthritis throughout my body. By using this machine and keeping an eye on good nutrition, portion sizes etc my circulation has improved, fatty pockets are reducing and joint pain has also improved. The life back 2 is superior to other machines. It makes your whole body itch on the big settings but it improves the quality of sleep to.

Best thing I ever Bought

Vibration Machines

Find out how CardioTech LifeBack 2 compares to other Vibration Machines

Awesome!!!

I have a life back2 machine. It works perfectly and the vibrations work through your whole body!
    The staff at north lakes are really helpful and friendly. I recommend this machine to anyone!

Robyn B.
    Robyn B.Sunshine Coast

Now the talk of all my friends

Di Heap
    Di HeapAuckland

Great for the elderly and good for me too

After initial reluctance from my mother who was afraid that the machine might make her legs ache even more than they were, she loves it. The first night after just 5 minutes of sitting in her lounge chair with her feet on the machine and her hands on her knees, like she was told, she slept much better and the arthritic pain in her shoulder that often stopped her getting to sleep, just wasn't there. She tells me she can feel more sensation in her feet now and gets tingly legs when she uses the machine and she's just sitting and relaxing. The LifeBack 2 vibration machine has improved my mother's circulation and she is walking more freely which helps her enjoy time with her grandchildren and great grandchildren.

Julie Osborne
    Julie OsborneCABOOLTURE

Vibration Machine

I purchased the Vibration machine a few months ago and it is really good my experience with the Morayfield and North Lakes staff was brilliant. Both machines work perfectly and I would hightly recommend these to anyone.

Lia
    Liaasked

Can you use a remote from the brand Lifeback ll ,to a different Lifeback ll machine but same brand and type??

Cardiotech
    Cardio T.Cardiotech

Hi Lia,
    Some of the remotes have different designs over the years as long as they are compatible.
    Please contact us on 1300135596 if we can assist at all.
    CardioTech

J May
    J Mayasked

Is there an online pdf manual that can be downloaded?

Cardiotech
    Cardio T.Cardiotech

Hello there J May. Yes we can send you a PDF manual! If you send us an email to support@cardiotech.com.au we can send a PDF copy to you on there.

Waltervp
    Waltervpasked

Just wondering if I can use this machine for chest percussion, lung clearance etc. Was thinking of putting it under my chest or back... Or even do pushups on it, with hands on the lifeback machine.

See all CardioTech LifeBack 2 questions

Get an answer from our members and Cardiotech representatives

CategoryVibration Machines