CardioTech T-zone

CardioTech T-zone

See the Best Massage Chairs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

MissBeeHavenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Takes months before this company responds!

HilarenaRothwell

Extremely disappointed

When we purchased Cardio Tech massage chair the sales person promised us that it was a genuine leather. It was also printed in the brochure that the material was genuine leather. After two years it started to crack and to my disappointment we discovered that it wasn't. The managers didn't even bother to help us out with replacement and repair. All we heard were just excuses and not real help. The massage chair looks ugly and awful now. I don't recommend to deal with this guys.

Tabitha

TabithaQueensland

love it use about 5 times a day!

Had ceiling collapse on me, result very bad back, this chair takes me from immobile to moving again in 15min

Great product

buddah

buddahBrisbane

Best Ever Massage Chair

Jamie

JamieBrisbane

Best Massage chair ever

I bought this massage chair a few months ago and not a day goes by without my wife and I using it at least once. Its just great. The different programs allow you to choose where you want the pressure applied more or less. I have more energy than ever which I think is definately from the stimulation and circulation the massage provides. I've tried other models but this is the best I have ever used. My wife can't believe how her feet have improved as she was having lots of trouble with an old injury but now she finds her arthritis isnt playing up half as much. Its a little bit of heaven and we could'nt be happier with it.
so easy to use

Chelsea

ChelseaNambour

Love the massage chair.. Great way to relax

This massage chair is so relaxing, relieves all my tension from a long days work. After a big work out it relieves the stressors of my muscles. There are a variety of settings to choose from to target the different areas of tension. It provides you with an all over body massage. Just as good as a masseuse. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who needs to relieve physical and mental stressors In their lives.
All the different settings and the pressure it provides.

Carmel B

Carmel BBrisbane

Very satisfied with my Tzone Massage chair

Raveena

Raveenaasked

can someone call me pls, I have problem with the remote power cod. wouldnt turn on.

James

Jamesasked

Hey has anyone had their chair go weird on them and do random things? Have owned chair since new and recently the legs wont work and the massager wont go onto lower back, only upper back.
Thanks in advance

Cardiotech
Cardio T.Cardiotech

Hi James, if you can please contact us on 1300 135 596 as we are available at extended hours every single day of the year via phone and our website chat or support@cardiotech.com.au with your name, phone number, post code and details so we can get the dedicated service team in touch from there

MissBeeHaven

Get Cardio Tech to pick it up & service it. Be careful. They like you to pay charges for pickup & their price for repairs are sometimes 1/2 the price of new machine. Ask for a written quote. Then submit a copy to Consumer Affairs. For the price of that chair it has to last a certain amount of years.

The claw

The clawasked

How much are the new T-zone cardio chair?

I think it is 3,500 or more

Get an answer from our members and Cardiotech representatives