3.3

3.5

Wenya
Wenya8 posts

Take care

I used this service before, and never got back my money, they still owe me a few hundreds. Take care of this car hood.
Prashant
PrashantSydney, NSW5 posts

Biggest fraud

Carhood still owes me my earnings and no reply from emails, chat and even customer care. I think this is the fraud company, do not even rent or share a car with them. Show details
MMB
MMBSydney, NSW6 posts
  Verified Car Renter

Good value service

Arrived at Melbourne and called for the bus. The car was fine - only didn't have some wiper fluid in it - but drove fine with no issues. Had a nice trip and had no concerns - really a great concept and great value for the renter.

The return was painless. Show details

Kathy
KathyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Absolutely disgusting

Car hood swiftly took 4K out of my bank for scratches on rim and tyre of one wheel and returned nothing. No reply to emails or calls since and this was over a year ago. 1300 number is disconnected. I want my money back Show details
Mudassar R.
Mudassar R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Car Owner

Its a Scam and defaulter company

Its a big scam and they use your car to earn money and will not give you any promised money. They owe me 250$ as they rented out my car for 11 days. But when it comes to pay out my money they stated that they are not in position to pay any money to any of its client. So don't give them your car at all.
sorapongpinyo
sorapongpinyo
  Fair Incentive Car Owner

No payment for over 1 year

No payment for over 1 year, if i can give 0 star i will do it, i have been call 10+ and email 10+ no one care,
can someone advice me what can i do? Show details
Ronnie
Ronnie

Cheap and easy

Everything went well with our rental. The car was exactly what we needed and we had no problems with it. Carhood we’re great with confirming the drop off and making sure we knew how to carry out a late drop off. Show details
Eddie
Eddie2 posts

Budget car rental

The staff are very friendly and accommodating and easy to deal with. The car was ok however needed a good detail internally. the business is quite a distance from the airport and the opening times a free return to the airport are different so this is misleading. the return to the airport of 4pm for the last shuttle bus is too early. Show details
Cori
CoriSydney, NSW

Hidden Costs and Slow Service

I rented a car and had an accident which wasn't my fault (was hit in the rear by another car). They took a year to resolve the issue and then hit me with hidden costs! Not only did I have to follow them up several times but then they tell me about a fee hidden in the fine print that they didn't tell me about until the last second and I had to chase them up about it!
Ras
Ras
Anonymous
Anonymous
  Car Renter

Would come straight to you should we have known

Not a big name but simple, hassle-free, user-friendly, and straightforward service. Car in a reasonably good condition. We went as far as the 12 Apostles on the Great Ocean Road. A refund wa made immediately to the credit card once we returned the car. Show details ·  1
Doda
DodaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts
David A.
David A.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

ok experience

Customer service was good.
Pickup at the airport was way too long because the garage you go to is MILES away from the MLB airport.
I ordered the car thinking it was a standard rental car, not someones personal car a-la AirBnB style. The car was fine, though. I also received an email alert a few days out that I may not be able to get a car, then I got a confirmation not long after, thankfully. It doesn't really instill me with much confidence. I'll probably avoid next time as pricing is comparable to standard rentals. Show details
Crazy
CrazySouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Rental experience

Customer service was prompt and friendly
The bond was dealt with professionally
the vehicle was exactly as ordered which was clean, tidy and mechanically sound
We did about 450k for business without and problems Show details ·  1
Adesh
Adesh10 posts
Carhood   DM

yawang m. · Carhood

Why this Carhood.com.au can not be log in, its this company broken?

Carhood   DM

Dear Yawang, We had some technical difficulties the past days which is why our site was down. It is already available now.

Herbie
Herbie

i notice you can answer questions ... answer positive feedback but when people ask about where our money is there are no longer answers ... yet you continue to takepeoples cars rent them out and receivfe money for them. WHERE ARE OUR PAYMENTS

yawang m.

how Long dose those carhood people own u peyment.

Tim
Tim · Carhood

How can I access the so called "web chat" which doesn't seem to be on the home page? (whether i am logged in or not - tried IE/FF/Chrome during 9-5) I have issues with the payments, fees and damage claim...
Emails are not getting answered, and calling them just get hung up and pointed to a "web chat" which i can't find.

John
John

you have to fill in your details when you see like a message box appear in tge bottom right of the screen . Good luck

Leone E.
Leone E. · Carhood

Just wondering has anyone who rented their car to Carhood being paid?

Nalvith
Nalvith

I doubt any one got paid from carhood. Do not leave your car there at all. They just make money out of the car. Never pay you.

Russell
Russell

I have left my car there 3 times now and it hasn't been rented out so i cannot speak personally about not getting paid for rent however I have read a number of other reviews that claim they haven't been paid or had to wait a long time.

Vikki
Vikki

My car was rented out for 3 weeks in August 2018, so 1 year ago and still no payment! I would strongly discourage anyone from using this service to rent their car out.