97% · 1012 · 2%

Ashleigh B.
Ashleigh B.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Disability Support

Fantastic service

Carinty is the best disability support service I’ve ever had
Noel D
Noel D
  Fair Incentive Retirement Village Elim Estate

Ongoing satsfaction with life in Elim

My wife and I have lived in our unit for about 22 years and have never regretted our move here. It is well set out and maintained and it is a small Village which we have always appreciated. The Unit itself is comfortably designed.
Glenys
GlenysDarling Downs, QLD
  Fair Incentive Residential Aged Care Brownesholme

Contented

Always someone available to attend to any needs or just aa chat!! Show reply
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
  Residential Aged Care Hilltop

We chose the right home

My father was here for just under six months and enjoyed sitting outside listening to the birds. We all found the staff so kind and helpful, must give a special mention to Eric who was always so amenable and happy, it really made a difference to my father's outlook every day. So pleased he was well looked after until he departed this world. Show reply
Child of the resident
Child of the resident2 posts
  Residential Aged Care Wishart Gardens

Needs to improve

Carinity has received some good reviews from other residential facilities, but Wiishart Gardens has had several managers while my parent has been in residence. She is unable to advocate for herself, and I have to ask more than once to get things rectified. The staff turnover and staff shortages seems to be continuous which doesn't help. Dementia and the special needs that come with this disease does not seem to be understood well by some staff. The cleanliness of the room is not adequate. I often clean up when I am there. The requests that I make are things that should already be in place. I'm sorry to have to post these things, but someone has to advocate for those who cannot do so.
Carinity   DM
Yolanda Perez
Yolanda PerezSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Verified Residential Aged Care Wishart Gardens

A caring and understanding environment

The application process to have my father admitted to the Memory Loss unit was seamless. Communication was clear and very helpful in understanding my father's needs. The staff were empathetic and reassuring. Carinity has met our expectations and is always willing to hear feedback on any matters concerning my father.
Nancy
NancyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD5 posts
  Verified Home Care

Could'nt survive without Carinity

I have been with Carinity Home Care for at least four years and I couldn't ask for any better carers who come to my home to help me. They are all very friendly and helpful. Nothing is too much trouble for them. We love having a chat. Show 5 replies
Fran
FranWide Bay-Burnett, QLD2 posts
  Verified Home Care

A Good Experience

Carinity has always answer my calls or come back to me promptly and have replied to my queries Show reply
Vicki
Vicki
  Verified Residential Aged Care Hilltop

A Caring Community at Hilltop

Carinity Hilltop is a very welcoming, caring home providing a safe environment with well presented nourishing meals. The staff’s truly caring approach to mum and us was what really made her stay well above our expectations. They continually kept us informed and made us feel part of what was happening with mum and this kind community atmosphere has a true family feel. Show reply
Kenn K
Kenn KSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Verified Residential Aged Care Shalom

Shalom review

Mum's health has improved and remains stable due to more social interactions, regular medications and good nutrition. Show reply
Rowena
RowenaNorth Queensland, QLD
  Verified Residential Aged Care Fairfield Grange

Staff are all lovely

Could offer more activities to residents and and encourage them to attend
Judy Holmes
Judy HolmesWide Bay-Burnett, QLD
  Verified Residential Aged Care Kepnock Grove

Carinity, Caring and Holistic Care

Very happy with Mums care. Food that mum likes is prepared fresh in the kitchen on-site. The dietitian and Shondelle have worked with me to design a food plan that will help with weight gain being achieved. All staff are friendly and it’s a pleasure to visit the facility.
Debbie
DebbieSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts
  Verified Residential Aged Care Karinya Place

Karinya Place

Staff are friendly and helpful. The accommodations are clean and tidy.
Susan
SusanSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Verified Residential Aged Care Karinya Place

Karinya Place the perfect place for your love ones

My husband has been a resident at Karinya Place for over 2 years now. The care my husband receive is excellent, the staff are very caring and respectful to my husband.
Karinya has many programs going where all residents care join in.
If I had to recommend a place for your love ones to go it would definitely be Karinya Place.
Grace
Grace
  Verified Residential Aged Care Colthup Manor

Best place for my aunt

The staff encourage my aunt to be more engaged and have been especially mindful of her since her friend passed away. I feel she is in a safe and secure environment with caring helpful people around her. Show reply