Chanel Bleu De Chanel Parfum

Chanel Bleu De Chanel Parfum

4.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Men's Fragrances in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Chanel? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1 review
    Milord
    MilordDuffy 2611, ACT

The scent is consistent though elegant, refreshing and not overpowering

Another product from the Chanel range introduced by my girlfriend. By comparison to the review that I raised earlier with regards to the Deodorant Stick version; this version is better. Why?

The scent remains consistent throughout and lasts for a while. For me, it does not react negatively with my skin, although it may vary from person to person depending on their own skin type.

I have used it for the last 6 months for social and work functions; although because of the price, it may turn off most people and it was the first for me. The brand name Chanel is mostly known for women's fragrances more than mens'.

Negatives:
    - Price
    - Spraying mechanism wears out quickly (questions quality and reliability)