Chef CVE612

• Preheating Speed
Maree W.
Maree W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Piece of Crap

New JG King house only lasted two and a half years, cheap crap not worth fixing. Stone cold. Did not expect to worry about repairing such a new appliance. Not financially viable to spend money on repairs when a new one with warranty is $500

Product is used Several times a week
Dave
DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

PERFECT -- I am a Chef / Cook - and this is the best Valued Machine - Quality

As stated I know how to cook, this oven does all the basic things perfect

Simple Controls - Excellent Heat - No need for all the Flash - It does the job PERFECT.

Why spend Thousands - when at the end of the Day - This will do everything you need.

Purchased in February 2021 at Betta Home Living for $600.00.

Marina C.
Marina C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect budget oven

Baked my first cake in this oven. Perfect job! Basic but accurate appliance. Great replacement for my dead Euro oven. Temperature was even, operation simple. No bells and whistles but a great oven!

Purchased in June 2020 at Appliances Online for $565.00.

SkyeM
SkyeMDarling Downs, QLD

Not as hot as other fan forced ovens

Have had this over for just over a year. It does cook and is easy to work but temp is different to other fan forced ovens. For example, if cooking instructions tell you to set the oven for 200 (conventional) and 180 (fan forced), you best be setting it at 200 because 180 isn’t going to do the job enough.

Purchased in October 2018 at The Good Guys for $450.00.

james
james

This oven is good

This oven is good. Last one I had was a Haier, gave me no end of trouble. Best decision I ever made was to replace it. This one is fan forced and also has base heat plate as well.

Purchased in July 2019 at The Good Guys for $900.00.

Sewsoau
SewsoauAdelaide

Basic but a goody

This oven was a standard supply from our builder. I believe first and foremost that the most important requirement of an oven is that it maintains an accurate temperature. I am satisfied that this oven does just that. Also, being fan forced it cooks evenly and so far I have had no trouble with it. It has done a good job of roasts as well as cakes. It may not come with all the bells and whistles but then those are just extras and this oven does what every oven needs to do. Cook well!

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Bea
BeaBrisbane

Never had problems with

I really like the space what I got in. My only problem with this product, I could not work out how I can turn your off the light so it is on until I do not turn off the whole thing. Otherwise it is cook food nicely , same intensity everywhere around.

Date PurchasedSept 2015

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
The Punisher
The PunisherGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't buy this if you want the Timer to work properly

The mechanical timer on this product is terrible. Had 3 services from Electrolux, replaced timer twice, and timer still buzzed 6-10 minutes before time, although it continues to tick. Of course was told by Electrolux there have been no issues, so replaced the oven and guess what, timer still not accurate. Now buzzes 3.5 minutes early, so don't buy this if you need to use the timer. Amazing this is allowed to be sold. Anyway, aside from the timer, oven does the job ;o)

Date PurchasedJune 2018

Debba17
Debba17Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Works well

This oven has all the features required to cook and grill. It bakes cakes & cooks roasts well. It’s easy to work with its dial operation is easy to keep clean and takes no time at all to pre heat. The electric oven cooks and Browns evenly . Would recommend

Date PurchasedMay 2018

TexasSydney

Glass exploded

This is rubbish, 2nd cook and the interior glass of the door exploded, there goes lunch. Contacted Electrolux and after dealing with a very rude person, we may get it fixed in about 7 days, glass has to come from South Australia.
Will never buy Chef or any Electrolux product. Stay away.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Hi Texas
I am really sorry you feel that way. I would really like to speak with you regarding your oven and ways I may be able to assist. Please contact me at customercare@electrolux.com.au attention Linda

Tad
Tadmelbourne

Peace of crap

This oven is garbage there is a small gap between the door and the control panel where a fan blows hot air out from the oven straight onto the handle and your hands and it's quite hot somewhere between 70 to 100 degrease celeous. Enough to burn your hands it's a terrible design flaw

Date PurchasedDec 2017

markcairns

fan forced function not working

I recently purchased this oven (30/11/2017) from the Good Guys (Cairns) and had it installed today by our electrician (09/12/2017). It would appear that the fan forced function of the oven is not working. I have emailed electrolux today, but await a response. I might be a bit impatient but its not long until the festive season and would like an outcome soon.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Kate
KateHunter Region, NSW

Chef Wall Oven with Internal Griller

We recently purchased the above oven and were a bit apprehensive as our old oven had a separate griller, but this has not been and issue, so far we have found it pretty easy to use, and the fact that the oven door does not get too hot to touch, I love the keep warm mode, if needed, and other than a few hiccups getting accustomed to the settings etc, it is a very good oven and good value.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Linda
LindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

So far so good

Bought this a couple of weeks ago. Haven't had any issues yet. Better than what I used to have. Definitely like the fan bake option which I didn't used to have. Hopefully I don't encounter any issues along the way. The grill works pretty good as well. Have no complaints yet.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Complete rubbish

I have already had a technician in once as the fan was making a noise. This oven does not get hot enough all I ever hear from my family is "My food is still frozen" after following instructions on packages. Takes double the amount of time and still barely cooked. This oven is a waste of time and money.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
jeanne
jeanne

Thank you Electrolux for your Great customer service and swift response in this matter. Greatly appreciated and very happy with the outcome. Thank you again