Chelsea Deluxe

Chelsea Deluxe

See the Best Nappy Bags in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Practical and looks good!

Being a Mum for the 2nd time round, I knew exactly what I was looking for in a Nappy bag this time. 1st time I went with a well known brand that looked classy, but when it came to the crunch it had too many internal and external pockets,that once you placed items in them it did not leave enough room in the main compartment. The main compartment of a good bag should be to able to hold more than your smaller compartment pockets, for eg, blanket, spare clothes, bibs, maybe your purse etc. With my 1st bag I was always trying to dig around for these things after filling the other pockets with nappies, bottle, wipes, dummies, change mat etc. It left me so frustrated as I was having to pull half of the contents out of the bag just to find things!
Not with the Bugin Chelsea Deluxe, this bag is a dream to use! You can tell a mum has designed this bag. Functional, practical and good looking without overly looking like a nappy bag or a bag trying to disguise itself as a handbag which just end up being too small! It looks like a cool satchel bag that you could be using for a laptop or taking to university or your yoga class!!!
It has enough pockets and ones that don't interfere with the main compartment and this is of ample size! I could tell a mum has definitely designed this bag! Also the zip out "Change table" component of the bab which includes a detachable change mat that is press studded to stay on (flips out so you can use it while it is still attached to the bag - genius!) or off the bag and also folds back up neatly on the outside of the bag into the zip up "change station component" (hygenically folding into istelf) to cover up the external pockets that hold your nappies and wipes is absoulutely fantastic! so practical without comprimising on space inside the bag! I also think it is inexpensive for what you get. Excellent "other features" are clip on and removable dummy holder, phone holder and bottle holder. Great internal elastic straps to hold insulated bottle holder in place. My bottles always used to end up leaking or moving in my first nappy bag. Another extra, coin/card holder on satchel strap. Also a good choice of colours.I went for Ivy which has lovely subtle green and orange appliques. The bag has plenty of space without being a "massive" nappy bag but is also very light! A lot of leather or other nappy bags become heavy once you put all the baby gear in them!
None so far!

This is my ideal Nappy Bag

This Nappy Bag not only looks great with it's luxurious vintage embroidery and design but is extremely practical, well thought out and well made.

The Chelsea Deluxe Nappy Bag is not one of those small, "mistake it for a hand bag" Nappy Bags but has space in mind without getting too bulky. It is a satchel type, the top flap opens up and reveals an open central space suitable to store nappies, spare changes etc with ease - a great use of space when compared to some over compartmentalised bags which only tend to prevent you from using the space. There are a range of compartments built into the inside "walls" of the bag with wet areas etc and there is a bottle thermal bag as well as the cutest matching mobile phone and dummy holders. The zip out change mat that can be removed is another good feature, it means that I have the best of both worlds for changing on the run.
Looks Fantastic, very spacious and very well made. Has all the features that I want in a Nappy Bag and Retails at $129 so is good value in my opinion