Oxo Tot Feeding Spoon Set

Oxo Tot Feeding Spoon Set

See the Best Weaning / Feeding Utensils in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Oxo? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

MaliAdelaide

Good!

Good shape, long enough, appropriate size for baby's mouth and it's nice that it comes with a case. The only negative point is that by looking at the photos you imagine the head of the spoon is silicon while it's steel covered with a layer of silicone which means that it's not soft enough that can bend. I won't use it for starting solids for my baby but it will be good for the time she is a bit older and knows exactly how to use a spoon.

AJB
AJBMiddle Park

Good product

I really love these spoons. Have been using them for 6 months. They are durable, chew proof and a good size for baby. The soft silicone bowl is very gentle for beginner eaters. I was worried my baby would chomp the silicone when she got teeth, but not so far.

Rayne D
Rayne D

really love it.

Very easy to use, good size for baby. Please don't put it in the dish washing machine, ends up with smell.

David
DavidGold Coast

Good spoons for a 6 month old

Have now used these spoons a number of times and I am impressed with the silicone bowl and the balance of the whole spoon. They slide well into and out of my daughters mouth. I haven't experienced any negatives as yet. I would recommend them for any child commencing puréed foods.

Weaning / Feeding Utensils

Find out how Oxo Tot Feeding Spoon Set compares to other Weaning / Feeding Utensils