Cherub Baby Fresh Food Feeder

See the Best Weaning / Feeding Utensils in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lina O.

Lina O.

feeding is easy and fun

I bought these fresh food feeders to help me start my 6 month old son on solid foods. I can’t believe how easy and fun they are. I started by using frozen breast milk cubes which my baby just loved chewing on, but now we’ve progressed to pieces of soft fruit like banana, apple or even melon. While I don’t leave him unattended, I can get on with some household jobs without the worry of my son choking. I can highly recommend these.

Purchased in May 2019.

Tia W

Tia WMid West, WA

Love it

I love this feeder! It’s so perfect for feeding bub without worrying his going to choke on it! He loves all sorts of fresh fruit and even steak in it !

Purchased in April 2019.

roxxane15

roxxane15Gosford

Helped with teething and promoting independent feeding

I bought this online and I got a few sample packs from the same brand. The feeder has soft mesh, it makes the chewing delightful for the teething bub. The feeder also comes with a lid that you use to cover it with when you put the food on. This is definitely a must-buy.

ShaniaB

ShaniaBsydney

Good for transitioning from liquid to solid food

I love this product because it made the feeding less messier than before. I normally put fresh slices of apples and other fruit in this. I also love that this is not made out of cheap mesh (this one in particular has very soft mesh/net) that would hurt my baby’s mouth. Just a tip though, it is best to clean this using your hands, while it claims to be dishwasher safe, sometimes I still see some fruit residue after throwing this in my dishwasher.

Great for Teething and Transition Feeding

I have fears of my bub choking once he starts solid feeding but the Fresh Food Feeder dispelled all those fears. The mesh prevents choking relieving me of this concern. But aside from that, as my child began teething, he was so anxious and fussy that I had started giving him cool and semi-frozen fruits to lessen the pain he is feeling as his baby teeth starts to appear. It has been a good transition feeder that has trained my bub into consuming solid food. I am really recommending it with friends.

SusanH

SusanHSydney

Good quality

Maria

MariaSydney

No More Fear of Choking

I always wanted my bub to start transitioning to solid foods. But the fear of choking has kept me hesitant until I found this product which gives my boy a chance to appreciate solid foods, I made fruit and veggie puree ice cubes and feed them to him without any fear of him swallowing the entire ice cubes. I also started giving him other fruits such as watermelons and strawberries and he loved them. The mesh in the dummy is easy to wash with liquid dish washing soap and some warm water and is a very hygienic way of introducing bub to solid foods.

StacyD

StacyDSydney

Best Transition Feeder

I wanted my son to appreciate fruits and vegetables but I have this fear of him choking from all the fruits and vegetables I want him to eat. So I looked everywhere until I found this Fresh Food Feeder where I can place watermelons, strawberries and other fruits without worrying that my son will choke on the new solid foods he is eating. When my eight-month old son was teething, he used this Fresh Food Feeder as his teething comforter. I just freeze the newly washed feeder and place cold fresh fruits in them and the cold fruits and the cool mesh comforts him removing all the fussiness and anxieties of growing teeth away.

Helen Taylor

Helen TaylorNewcastle, NSW

Perfect for my teething son

I bought this feeder to make breastmilk ice cubes for my baby boy. He were trying to hold off on solids for a bit longer and it was a great way for him to feel included at the dinner table. He was easily able to hold the handle at 6 months old and it helped sooth this gums while teething. We will continue to use this through the summer months now that we have introduced solids. I highly recommend this product!