Cherub Baby Fresh Food Feeder

ShaniaB

ShaniaBsydney

Best baby feeder

This really is the best baby feeder. Simply fill it with cut up fruit or veggies, close it and give to baby. There are other brands on the market, but so far I find that these are the easiest to clean, which makes them number 1 in my book!

Purchased in May 2020 for A$8.99.

John Ul.

John Ul.South East Queensland, QLD

No worry feeder

This fresh food feeder has really been a lifesaver now that my little one is teething. I can pop something cold in the net, and I don’t have to worry about him choking on small pieces. Instead of using a dummy I think this feeder gives him a distraction from the teething pain. I can really recommend this fresh food feeder to other mums with a teething baby.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$8.99.

melaniebugshall

melaniebugshallCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Good for starting solid foods

I was having a problem getting my baby to transition to solid foods. Even though he will take some purees he still prefers the breast. I used this fresh food feeder with frozen breastmilk cubes at first which he just loved. As he got used to the fresh food feeder I’ve been able to put in soft fruits and cooked veggies which he now happily chews on. The mesh is soft, but tough and it is fairly easy to clean in warm soapy water. Tip, don’t let the food dry in the mesh! It’s proven to really help with starting my baby on solid foods.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$8.99.

Weaning / Feeding Utensils

Find out how Cherub Baby Fresh Food Feeder compares to other Weaning / Feeding Utensils

Charlene

CharleneNorth Queensland, QLD

Good for a teething baby

My baby is going through the dreaded teething phase, and he’s been crying all the time. I’d read that this fresh food feeder can help with teething so I ordered one as a last resort. Well, it has really helped ease my little one’s teething pain. I fill it with homemade fruity ice cubes which he just loves. It helps to cool down his inflamed gums and he gets a healthy snack at the same time. This fresh food feeder has really helped me and my baby, so I can really recommend it to other mums with a teething baby.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$9.99.

Julius D.

Julius D.Central Desert, NT

Easy for my baby to manage

This baby fresh food feeder has a handle which is so easy for my baby to handle by herself. I fill the mesh with soft foods like avocado, melon or bananas and it keeps her busy for hours. It’s a great way to introduce my baby to solid foods and I find it less messy than finger foods. Plus with the food pieces inside the mesh I don’t have to stress too much about her choking. We’re both very happy with this fresh food feeder.

doinafriggant

doinafriggantGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product

I recently started my little one on solid foods and this fresh food feeder is really helping. I’m filling it with soft fruits or even with pieces of cooked sweet potato which my baby just loves. He can suck the fruit or veggies through the mesh and I don’t have to worry about him choking. It’s pretty easy to clean too. I just wash it in warm soapy water as soon as he has finished, I’m not sure how easy it would be to clean if you let the food dry, but so far so good!

Purchased in February 2020.

Janice

JanicePerth, WA

Easy for my baby to use

This fresh food feeder is simply the best for helping my baby start eating solids. I just cut up some soft fruits and pop into the mesh bag, and she can suck and chew on it for hours without me having to worry about her choking. We’re both really loving this product.

Purchased in April 2020.

melaniebugshall

melaniebugshallCanberra Central 2601, ACT

My baby is at the teething phase at the moment.

I’ve been freezing home-made baby food and blended fruits into ice cube trays and using them in these fresh food feeders and they work really well to ease my baby’s teething pains. Plus instead of using a pacifier my baby is enjoying some healthy snacks at the same time. I can really recommend these for teething babies.

Purchased in April 2020.

Ysabel B.

Ysabel B.

My baby girl loves feeding herself with these fresh food feeders.

She has so much fun gripping, chewing and mostly sucking the mesh nets which I’ve been filling with soft fruits like chopped bananas, mangoes and avocados. It can get quite messy, but I find it easier than spoon feeding. I was a bit concerned about the durability of the nets so I’ve been keeping an eye on them, but so far so good!

Purchased in February 2020 for A$8.99.

Lina O.

Lina O.

feeding is easy and fun

I bought these fresh food feeders to help me start my 6 month old son on solid foods. I can’t believe how easy and fun they are. I started by using frozen breast milk cubes which my baby just loved chewing on, but now we’ve progressed to pieces of soft fruit like banana, apple or even melon. While I don’t leave him unattended, I can get on with some household jobs without the worry of my son choking. I can highly recommend these.

Purchased in May 2019.

Tia W

Tia WMid West, WA

Love it

I love this feeder! It’s so perfect for feeding bub without worrying his going to choke on it! He loves all sorts of fresh fruit and even steak in it !

Purchased in April 2019.

roxxane15

roxxane15Gosford

Helped with teething and promoting independent feeding

I bought this online and I got a few sample packs from the same brand. The feeder has soft mesh, it makes the chewing delightful for the teething bub. The feeder also comes with a lid that you use to cover it with when you put the food on. This is definitely a must-buy.

ShaniaB

ShaniaBsydney

Good for transitioning from liquid to solid food

I love this product because it made the feeding less messier than before. I normally put fresh slices of apples and other fruit in this. I also love that this is not made out of cheap mesh (this one in particular has very soft mesh/net) that would hurt my baby’s mouth. Just a tip though, it is best to clean this using your hands, while it claims to be dishwasher safe, sometimes I still see some fruit residue after throwing this in my dishwasher.

Great for Teething and Transition Feeding

I have fears of my bub choking once he starts solid feeding but the Fresh Food Feeder dispelled all those fears. The mesh prevents choking relieving me of this concern. But aside from that, as my child began teething, he was so anxious and fussy that I had started giving him cool and semi-frozen fruits to lessen the pain he is feeling as his baby teeth starts to appear. It has been a good transition feeder that has trained my bub into consuming solid food. I am really recommending it with friends.

SusanH

SusanHSydney

Good quality

Maria

MariaSydney

No More Fear of Choking

I always wanted my bub to start transitioning to solid foods. But the fear of choking has kept me hesitant until I found this product which gives my boy a chance to appreciate solid foods, I made fruit and veggie puree ice cubes and feed them to him without any fear of him swallowing the entire ice cubes. I also started giving him other fruits such as watermelons and strawberries and he loved them. The mesh in the dummy is easy to wash with liquid dish washing soap and some warm water and is a very hygienic way of introducing bub to solid foods.

StacyD

StacyDSydney

Best Transition Feeder

I wanted my son to appreciate fruits and vegetables but I have this fear of him choking from all the fruits and vegetables I want him to eat. So I looked everywhere until I found this Fresh Food Feeder where I can place watermelons, strawberries and other fruits without worrying that my son will choke on the new solid foods he is eating. When my eight-month old son was teething, he used this Fresh Food Feeder as his teething comforter. I just freeze the newly washed feeder and place cold fresh fruits in them and the cold fruits and the cool mesh comforts him removing all the fussiness and anxieties of growing teeth away.

Helen Taylor

Helen TaylorNewcastle, NSW

Perfect for my teething son

I bought this feeder to make breastmilk ice cubes for my baby boy. He were trying to hold off on solids for a bit longer and it was a great way for him to feel included at the dinner table. He was easily able to hold the handle at 6 months old and it helped sooth this gums while teething. We will continue to use this through the summer months now that we have introduced solids. I highly recommend this product!