4Cherub Baby Fresh Food Feeder

Janice
JanicePerth, WA11 posts
  CHFF004

Easy for my baby to use

This fresh food feeder is simply the best for helping my baby start eating solids. I just cut up some soft fruits and pop into the mesh bag, and she can suck and chew on it for hours without me having to worry about her choking. We’re both really loving this product. Show details
Tia W
Tia WMid West, WA8 posts
  CHFF005

Love it

I love this feeder! It’s so perfect for feeding bub without worrying his going to choke on it! He loves all sorts of fresh fruit and even steak in it ! Show details
roxxane15
roxxane15Gosford15 posts
  Verified CHFF004

Helped with teething and promoting independent feeding

I bought this online and I got a few sample packs from the same brand. The feeder has soft mesh, it makes the chewing delightful for the teething bub. The feeder also comes with a lid that you use to cover it with when you put the food on. This is definitely a must-buy.

Bettina Mum
Bettina MumPerth

Great for Teething and Transition Feeding

I have fears of my bub choking once he starts solid feeding but the Fresh Food Feeder dispelled all those fears. The mesh prevents choking relieving me of this concern. But aside from that, as my child began teething, he was so anxious and fussy that I had started giving him cool and semi-frozen fruits to lessen the pain he is feeling as his baby teeth starts to appear. It has been a good transition feeder that has trained my bub into consuming solid food. I am really recommending it with friends.

SusanH
SusanHSydney
  Verified Fresh Food Feeder
Maria
MariaSydney
  Verified Fresh Food Feeder

No More Fear of Choking

I always wanted my bub to start transitioning to solid foods. But the fear of choking has kept me hesitant until I found this product which gives my boy a chance to appreciate solid foods, I made fruit and veggie puree ice cubes and feed them to him without any fear of him swallowing the entire ice cubes. I also started giving him other fruits such as watermelons and strawberries and he loved them. The mesh in the dummy is easy to wash with liquid dish washing soap and some warm water and is a very hygienic way of introducing bub to solid foods.

StacyD
StacyDSydney

Best Transition Feeder

I wanted my son to appreciate fruits and vegetables but I have this fear of him choking from all the fruits and vegetables I want him to eat. So I looked everywhere until I found this Fresh Food Feeder where I can place watermelons, strawberries and other fruits without worrying that my son will choke on the new solid foods he is eating. When my eight-month old son was teething, he used this Fresh Food Feeder as his teething comforter. I just freeze the newly washed feeder and place cold fresh fruits in them and the cold fruits and the cool mesh comforts him removing all the fussiness and anxieties of growing teeth away.

Helen Taylor
Helen TaylorNewcastle, NSW
  Fresh Food Feeder

Perfect for my teething son

I bought this feeder to make breastmilk ice cubes for my baby boy. He were trying to hold off on solids for a bit longer and it was a great way for him to feel included at the dinner table. He was easily able to hold the handle at 6 months old and it helped sooth this gums while teething. We will continue to use this through the summer months now that we have introduced solids. I highly recommend this product!