Childcare Diaper Nanny 058010

Childcare Diaper Nanny 058010

See the Best Nappy Disposal Systems in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

sammyjane_21

sammyjane_21South East Queensland, QLD

Good

This is a great product but it is now unfortunately useless with no refills available. Very disappointing as I found the product very convenient.
small and contains smells well
product is now discontinued and refills are no longer available except in stores that still have stock

TeaTreePink

TeaTreePink

Great item that I have used constantly.

The Diaper Nanny allows quick easy disposal of nappies using a foot pedal to open lid. It is small, durable and easy to change refills. It also has a built in cutter for quick removal of full bags.
Very easy to use, takes up little room and the refills are reasonably priced. Still in great condition after 4.5years and 2 kids. The Korbell Nappy Disposal System Bag Refills fit the Diaper Nanny and are readily available so you can keep using this system.

liammsmummy

liammsmummy

Good

is defiantly one of the best units out there its cheap baby stores stock refils and much cheaper than other units doessnt waste plastic easy to use no twisting pushing etc just in the lid and close has built in cutter for bags which isnt safe as my 10 month old has figured out how to undo door but is ideal in every other way
it was a cheap unit can be used afterwords as a compost bin and other so money spent is utilized for longer its smaller than other units and very easy to use
foot pedal is really hard for men to use as its small smell leaks after 2 days

I bought it after having used another disposal unit where I had issues with the nappy getting down the shute (and getting all over my hands!. The diaper nanny has been brilliant. It's been 5 months and I'm only onto my 3rd box now, never had an issue buying refills. No problems with smells, but I suppose if you had a couple of days worth of nappies and in a hot room, I could see why that would be.
It's neat, easy to use, keeps smells out. Love it.

I'm so glad I purchased this bin over other ones, keeps in smell, easy to use, looks stylish. It's also reasonably sturdy plastic with easy snaplock hinges on lid. Great product!!
reasonably sturdy. great customer service/support from cnpbrands.com.au. doesn't use as much plastic wrapping as some other types/brands. contains smell quite well. refill bags last for months. easy to use one handed (with foot pedal). discreet (sits in the corner and hardly know it's there)
lid clatters. But really, nothing!! It's great

SarahJ15

SarahJ15

Bad

This was an inexpensive option if you feel that you must have a nappy disposal system. It was small and compact and fits easily next to a change table.
This was a gift provided at my baby shower. It made the newborn nightime nappy changes more convenient. It saves plastic because not every nappy is individually wrapped. The refills were also less expensive then competitors. The smell was usually contained well.
The unit can store a lot of nappies before it becomes full. When you open the unit to change the bag the smell is very offensive (if you have put soiled nappies in there). The refills are not stocked everywhere.

aciddie

aciddieVictoria, 3977

Good

this was really handy when my son was just a newborn but unnecessary when he was a toddler. i will use this again for my bub on the way if i can find the refills.
sealed in odours, held a fair bit of nappies.
hard to get refills

bar80

bar80

OK

I don't think I would buy a nappy disposal system for another baby, as in hindsight they're a bit unnecessary. They are convenient when you have a newborn and are doing lots of little nappy changes in one day, but once that initial period is over, I didn't like leaving the nappies in it for too long and it's almost as easy to just put them straight in the bin (with the pooey ones in a nappy bag)
convenience; can hold large quantity; seals in odours well
don't really like the idea of storing the nappies for any longer than required and this design doesn't intend for emptying daily! Can be difficult to find refills too - my Target stopped stocking them