4Circulon Symmetry

2.3

Rich
RichSydney, NSW

Now Made In China!

I’ve been purchasing Circulon for over 20 years so I was dumbfounded when my new and expensive set of pans deteriorated within a year. I called their customer service support (joke) and provided pictures and after two months of tracking them down, was informed that this was just normal wear and tear. Then after investigating further I found out they moved their manufacturing to China. Very bad decision in my opinion and will never purchase Circulon again. Show details
Gabby
GabbySydney, NSW2 posts

Don’t buy

Coating comes off and pan no longer sits level on a flat surface. Lifetime guarantee?? Show details
Diane
DianeAustralian Capital Territory
  Symmetry

Sadly they are NOT non-stick!

I bought a set of 3 Circulon frying pans from Myer - not a cheap purchase. They were only non- stick for a short time then everything began to stick and I had to use more and more olive oil or butter to prevent sticking which defeats the purpose. I never have the pans on high heat and always clean them carefully. I’m very disappointed in the product. Such a shame as I had great expectations of these pans. Show details
Circulon
Circulon   DM
Ted P.
Ted P.South East Queensland, QLD
  Symmetry

Terrible, lifetime warranty a joke

I bought a set of the frypans, initially were great but deteriorated over time and no longer non stick. Contacted circulon and wait for it, they said I had over heated them hence the reason they are no longer non stick. DO NOT BUY CIRCULON  Show details
Circulon
Circulon   DM
Ana
AnaSydney11 posts
  Symmetry

Great brand and brilliant customer service

Have recently had some issues relating to some circulon cookware I owned. Dealt with Pam in customer service who I supplied all of my photos too about the issues I was having. My concerns were addressed and my problems were resolved very quickly and effectively true to their promise of no fuss warranty. Pam you deserve recognition the wonderful service you provide. Show details ·  1
Luke E.
Luke E.3 posts
  Symmetry

The non-stick coating will fail if you burn oil on it

These are great. They probably have a low average rating because no one thinks to review their frying pans.

They are perfectly non-stick, and have stayed that way for the last 6 years since I've had them new.

However, I had a habit of cooking steaks on one of my pans - that pan sticks now. The oil has burned and trapped in the little grooves. I now avoid using high heat/oils on the other pans. You should be cooking on high heat with cast iron or stainless steel anyway. Show details

Kardar
KardarCentral Queensland, QLD
  Symmetry

A lot of money for a lot of nothing

Have owned these pans for 2 years now bought a set of 3 and an extra large one , I have never had them in the oven or dishwasher and always use a medium temperature to cook with and after 12 months of use they stick really bad , the nonstick is useless, I bought some cheap pans to cook eggs and other foods which works much better and cost 1/4 of the price, they always say you get what you pay for and in this instance it was not the case Show details
Isla
IslaSydney, NSW

Obvious Design Fault - Very Disappointed

For an advanced, quality range of cookware I am disappointed with a very basic design fault that bugs me no end. I purchased the 3 pack Symmetry set and threw all of my Scanpan, Anolon and old Circulon frying pans away. The accompanying packaging stated that the pans were dishwasher safe so in the new pans went. When I took them out I discovered a very simple design flaw. The steel tips of the handles that allow you to hang the pan are so cheaply made that water remains inside until you continue to turn the pan upside down and rotate a few times to remove the water. If you don't do this then water ends up dripping all over everything the pan sits on or above. Better design control or market research expected from this brand. Show details
AbS
AbSSydney, NSW10 posts
  Verified Symmetry
Silvie
Silvie

Happy with the product

I bought my Circulon symmetry frypans several years ago. They did lose their non-stick ability after a few years but I've had both replaced recently under the lifetime warranty which I thought was wonderful customer service.

I do have other frypans which I think have better non-stick ability but not to the extent that it would prevent me buying another Circulon frypan (which I did today).

Olesya
OlesyaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC15 posts
  Symmetry

The more I use it, the More I love it!

I just can't express enough how much I love those pans!

I got it first time in Myers on Boxing day with 50% off discount. I didn't have much hope after throwing out all my pans because of failing to last even longer than a box from them.

But Circulon.... oh my God..

Yes I say that every day (!) For the last 2 years i had it - any time i cook ( and I'm not a good cook!) - I say that Every time (!) - Oh My Goooood!!!

I got second set, because I even take my babies (yep, i love them that much!) to cook in camping! And they neeeever let me down!!!!

Thank you for your amazing product!!!!

Jack
Jack4 posts

Hassle free warranty

I was pretty hesitant but they don't lie when they say hassle free warranty. Didn't have the receipt, but emailed them regarding the pan, got a response within an hour and I received a new pan in the next few days.

fanaticcook
fanaticcookGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC43 posts
  Verified Symmetry

Great product

I cannot get over how circulon stands by their products; bundled with their customer service and quality it is a formidable brand. After 5 years, my old pan 28cm started showing burnt marks and food began to stick even cooked on low heat. I did not register the product when i bought it nor kept receipt. I contacted emailed circulon and their response was immediate. They did not have in stock a replacement size and instead sent me a gift voucher which i promptly used to purchase a size up.

Thank you circulon!

honesty
honestysydney116 posts

Not bad for the money

Pack of 3 non stick frypans pans were 70% off recently at myer - then I also saw them for 70% off at a homewares shop! Duped ! Oh well, chucked by crappy scan pans for these new pans. They stick if you don't put a little bit of butter or oil on them but if you do this they work ok. Food kinda gets stuck in the circular pattern they should drop it. They all make a weird humming whistling noise occasionally - it's an induction thing I expect. For 3 pans for this price I should not complain :)

aok
aok

Circulon Warranty

My 10" pan began to loose it's nonstick finish and was sticking. I contacted their customer service dept. and was told to submit photos. Four days later they sent me a beautiful 12" pan and lid to replace my old one.

What a pleasant surprise, and so fast. My hats off to Circulon, they were wonderful.