Coca-Cola Coke

See the Best Soft Drinks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Orange Vanilla Coke Zero flavor

First, I love your Coke Zero Cherry Coke. I love your regular Cherry Coke. I love your Lime Diet Coke. (Did not like the Ginger Lime at all). I have just tried your Orange/Vanilla. Too much vanilla. Very bad in my mouth. It's not that I dislike vanilla; it just doesn't taste right with the orange. Someone told me that you can hardly notice the vanilla. Wrong. Won't be buying this anymore. Why not just leave the vanilla out? Go with orange coke alone.

Purchased in August 2019 at Acme for $5.49.

Coke has issues

After 52 years of buying coke I'm done. Won't even drink another one. We have 2 cases left in the stock room and Pepsi has been ordered in its place. I'm tired of seeing you guys pushing your narrative. Me as a Christian I am very offended by your diet Coke cans in rainbow colors.the rainbow is an covenant from God not to be desecrated.

Coke cola is way better than pepsi

Great popular drink great tasting addictive always know what your getting sold almost everywhere not only the drink but toys and towels shirts etc it's a well known brand sold in cans bottles premix I love it love the taste I always have coke on hand it's my go to drink, I buy the 30 can pack last for ages great at all events party's can be mixed to create other drinks coke is also good in cooking and cleaning.

Purchased in June 2019 at Coles Online for $21.50.

great product but prices keep increasing

Your producr is a great prodcut and you are inventing new flavours but the prices for a simple can is getting out of control. It is frustrating when you want to buy a drink and prices are what they are

Purchased in June 2019 at BP Australia for $2.80.

New diet cherry zero sucks

You came out with new cherry zero the old cherry zero I started drinking in 2002 when I was found to be diabetic. Why did y'all change it. I went to Walmart yesterday dug to bottom case thinking it was the old one got home to find the new cherry zero was in it. I'm 63 please direct me to the old one

Purchased in February 2019.

Orange Vanilla = Baby Aspirin

Just tried the new Orange Vanilla Coke, which tasted like St Joseph's baby aspirins, only a little stronger. I also think the aspirin taste better. I wish they would bring back Black Cherry Vanilla, it was tied for first place with Vanilla Coke.

Purchased in April 2019.

Eats its own cans!

We had bought a twelve pack which had a can leak all over our cupboard. We cleaned it up and put the rest back and it happened again. Our cupboard base is ruined and upon cleaning up we set the remaining cans on the counter. 2 more began leaking right there and they were leaking out the side of the can. The coke had eaten a hole in the side of these cans. We contacted Coca Cola and they asked for all the information about the product and that was the last we heard from them. They couldn't even be bothered to answer the questions we had. If coke eats its own can...Can you image how the coke eats your insides? Never again!!

Flat Flat Flat

Since these new striped cans with the little stars on them have come out the Coke has gone FLAT! I can't get through a can without it becoming FLAT! Before these cans, I could leave my can overnight and still have carbonation in it. Please don't make me change my favorite COLA! I am a life-long Coke drinker and this is the first time that I have been dissatisfied with their product.

Personalised Coca-Cola

I loved when coke introduced their personalised bottles with names on them. It encouraged me to go out and look for one with my name. I bought many because of this!

The perfect drink for every situation

I, by far, can attest to the power of the beloved Coca Cola classic. A hot day? Grab a coke! Tired? Grab a coke! Feeling unwell? Grab a coke! Got to stay up late and need the energy? Grab a coke! Just got dumped and need a pick me up? Grab a coke! What can I say? It’s the perfect drink for every situation. Love you long time my classic ol pal.

Horrible customer service

I have never been treated so horribly by any vendor I have ever worked with. The incompetency is appalling and the way I was spoken to was incredible. I have never worked with people that have been so unprofessional in my entire career. Pepsi here I come....

Coke Zero gone - big mistake

I’ve drank Coke for 40 years. Had to go to a diet drink as I found out I was diabetic. Got into Coke Zero, perfect taste and easy transition. Now you get rid of it and replace with Coke no sugar. Yuck!!!
Congratulations you now lost another customer to Pepsi. I’d drink Pepsi max over this crap anyway!

What has happened to cocacola

Coca cola used to be one of my favourite drinks but for some reason it has a acidy after taste.

Flat

Here lately every time I get a coke 0 it taste flat.Needs to go back to do what they were doing

Diet Coke slim can

I have been drinking Diet Coke for about 15 years, but the new slim can taste is not the same as the regular can. It taste watered down, too much c02 and the citrus (lemon) is really noticeable. This cannot be the same recipe as the regular size can, if it is the science behind the slim can is wrong. Please don't stop selling the regular size cans because I will never purchase a slim can again.

Best Coke ever

I have always loved all coke products and of all of you`re different one's to cut calories and sugar you came up with a delicious one.It is Coca cola Zero Sugar. It is even better than Classic Coke.It doesn't compare with Diet Coke and the others.It is so delicious.or rather I should say the others do not compare at to Coke Zero Sugar. Thanks so much for a great product.

I used to be addicted

I drank a good 2L a day of this but came home one day and thought my daughter swapped my coke for Coke Zero or watered it down or something trying to be funny due to how much I drink. Nope. Turns out that no matter where I buy it now the formula has been changed to this unpalatable grossness. Yuck. What have you done!!? I went through pretty bad withdrawals because I was forced to stop drinking it but I guess in the long run they did me a favour. But damn. I hate Amatil for this

COCA COLA always flat and no better than cordial

Have always purchased my COKE supplies from various sources and in various sizes - however now no matter where it comes from these days it is always flat and no better than adding cordial to water - what a shame !

Not sure what COCA COLA hope to achieve but I for one have had enough and won't be buying it any more.

Un-stopable coke ads on Trivia Crack

I WILL NOT buy ANY Coke products EVER AGAIN. They thought they were smart by FORCING people to sit all the way through their ads on Trivia Crack, but I, for one, dont like BEING FORCED to sit through an ad. I'll be happy to watch a new one, but when I'm forced to watch one over and over, it's such a turn off that I take offence against the product. There are plenty of colas and they're all good enough.

Bring Lime Diet Coke back!

Having been a Lime Diet Coke drinker, I just wanted to express my disappointment with the new Ginger Lime Diet Coke. It lacks the lime flavor punch and the ginger fails to deliver the flavor most people would expect from a ginger beverage. Catchy title and flavor combine-but fails to deliver. I understand it is meant to be the replacement for the Lime Diet Coke. Ditch the Ginger- Lime and-- Bring back Lime Diet Coke!