1 review

100% · 10%
Brand Manager for Coffee Beans Shop? Claim your listing.

1 review
B.B.James
B.B.JamesCanberra64 posts

Great coffee/fast delivery

The Coffee Beans Shop is the place I've been buying my beans for years. I was surprised to find they hadn't been reviewed on Product Review although they have been reviewed extensively elsewhere. So, I thought I would give them a leg up by sharing my experience with them.
Firstly their range of coffees is vast and available in bag sizes from 250 grams and up. It can be bought as whole bean or freshly ground. Our favourite coffee from them is "Gold Blend" although we have tried several of the beans on offer.
Delivery is very fast and the coffee is well packed in distinctive and airtight bags.
All-in-all I highly recommend.