100% · 60%

Return Claim MadeYes · No
Brand Manager for Paxton Coffee Co.? Claim your listing.

Adam
AdamSydney, NSW

Fantastic Coffee!

Delicious and well balanced coffee. Lynny is a very thoughtfully curated blend! Super easy to use website with a very handy subscription. Delivered promptly and packaged tastefully.
Maddy
MaddySydney, NSW

Delicious!!!

Love the Lynny blend. Very smooth, enjoyable and will definitely continue to order this. Thanks so much Paxton Coffee Co. Show details
Chelsea H
Chelsea H

Everyday go to brew!!!

We love the Lynny blend, it’s such a perfect everyday drinking coffee. Delicious flavour, packs a nice caffeine punch and the customer service is excellent. Can’t wait to try the other blends. Needless to say, we will have this order on repeat!!! Also love the fun COVID gift packs to send to friends and family Show details
Zoe B
Zoe B

Seriously good coffee!

Not only is the coffee delicious, the team are incredibly friendly, quick and fast delivery and an all round great experience! Will definitely be ordering the coffee again and will also be recommending to all my coffee loving friends ✊
Rebecca J
Rebecca JSouthwest, VIC

Love it. Will order again!

I purchased the gift pack and I love it. I will order more for friends and I’ll be definitely setting up a coffee subscription service. The coffee beans delivered smelled amazing and taste even better. I’m glad I found Paxton Coffee Co and highly recommend. Show details
Joel H.
Joel H.Southwest, VIC

Absolutely EPIC Coffee!!

Huge shoutout to the Paxton Coffee Co for their Lynny Blend. Hands down one of the best coffee blends I've ever had and new morning fave. Love that they have a coffee subscription service too which I've had to take advantage of :D Well done Paxton Coffee crew!