Segafredo Zanetti

See the Best Appliance Brands in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Segafredo Zanetti

4.9
Linda G.
Linda G.Perth, WA

Great coffee…great service.

Always a great coffee and always delivered in a timely manner. Website is informative and easy to navigate. A rewards program would be ideal to set up

James
JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy Customer

I have returned to Segafredo because I like the Masimo blend.
They have always got my order right. Price is good.

Excellent Quality Product!

Service of Segafredo Australia and Coffee Cups Quality are Top of the Line!
Highly recommended product and I will by from Segafredo again!

Quality never fails

Our household has been enjoying Segafredo for about 10 years… why??? The quality is always excellent and delivery is totally amazing and super fast

Gustav
GustavPerth, WA

Good Coffee

I bought a Segafredo home coffee capsule machine, and have used the capsules for a few years now. The quality of the coffee shows, with the aroma, creme and flavour that are consistently good. Just one suggestion, that doesn't directly concern the coffee per se, and that is the use of large cardboard cartons, which are attractive and convenient, but use a lot of trees ! The individual capsules inside, are beautifully sealed in paper/foil sachets; perhaps a large version of the sachets could be used to enclosed the many sachets of capsules ... this would use less trees and actually make shipping easier. None of this detracts from the quality of this excellent coffee.

Jodie S.
Jodie S.South East Queensland, QLD

Great coffee quick service

Beautiful coffee beans we have a Delonghi coffee machine & was easy to order received quickly thank you. We enjoy our morning coffee much better now

Robyn
RobynMid North Coast, NSW

Ordering & delivery so easy, great coffee!

We have returned to using Segafredo after many years. We went with the familiar choice, which is a lovely coffee. We will try a stronger one in our next order, as I think our tastes have changed. Great coffee, easy to buy from this company.

Michelle
Michelle

Best coffee ever!

Quick processing of orders with super service. So easy to get the best coffee in the world at your fingertips.

Niklas A.Segafredo Zanetti

Thank you for your kind words Michelle!

Gerry
GerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

I had an issue with our new Gaggia Cadorna Prestige machine and I was able to have it looked at the same day! Great service, very friendly and very helpful. Thank you!

Lisa
LisaSouth West, WA

Great Service

Quick and easy process and fast delivery - couldn't be happier with the overall process and would definately use them again

Excellent customer care

Our near new Gaggia auto coffee maker developed a problem with its ceramic grinder. Inspection revealed that a stone had damaged the grinder and that it was not eligible for a warranty repair but, nevertheless, it was repaired without question and no charge was made "On this occasion". Got a customer for life for that kindness!

Fantastic Service and Coffee

Dominic has been our rep for years and we have a great business relationship. They always provide great coffee beans for our business and customer service is second to none.

James A.
James A.Perth, WA

Coffee pod purchase

Having a Nespresso machine and finding Segafredo do pods that fit, well it was a game changer! I have loved Segafredo coffee for over 20 years so finding these for the Nespresso machine makes my life complete!! Segafredo coffee is so smooth and the best tasting I have ever had!

Claudia
ClaudiaGlenview

One of the best

The taste is smooth and creamy, reflecting excellent quality. The price Is a bit higher , but worth to pay for it. Online service is quick and reliable.

AGR
AGRSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous machine!

This is a magical machine. Apart from wrongly interpreting the manual, once operating, the first thing I noticed was the aroma of the coffee as it was being poured. From there it only got better. My previous Gaggia Classic lasted over 15 years. I'm looking forward to many years of spoiling myself.

Read more reviews - page 2