4.9

100% · 260%

Return Claim MadeYes · No

Rhoda
Rhoda2 posts

my test of a good coffee is if I get that " I love the world " feeling. This sure did!

Love this place and the intention behind it. plus excellent coffee . we were so thrilled to discover it when we had to leave our car nearby to be fixed. Absolutely lifted our spirits to find such an oasis. Hearts of gold and smiles to match. The coffee made us feel like we loved the whole world and could handle anything too. Show details
YvonneR
YvonneRSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delicious coffee!

I ordered a couple of the bundles and am so impressed by the quality of the coffee! I had all of the bags ground for my Aeropress, and it really is incredible. Absolutely loving the Village Blend in particular Show details ·  1
Edgar Savill
Edgar Savill2 posts

Excellent Coffee

We lived in Indonesia before cov19 coming back to Australia we couldn't find a descent until now. Thank you OLD QTR Show details ·  1
Teagin
TeaginSouth East Queensland, QLD

Yummiest Coffee and great customer service

I have a subscription and I'm so happy I set this up. I never run out, I always have yummy coffee and my friends always ask where I get it! I can't live without it! Show details ·  1
Chad n Jess
Chad n JessRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great coffee and Great People

We just switched to Old Q coffee to support a local business and we love it. Double espresso through a domestic automatic coffee machine with grinder is a true test of a good bean and it nails it! Show details ·  1
jenna s.
jenna s.Tasmania

It's a very tasty drop!

Old Quarter's friendly and professional service is a breath of fresh air and we love supporting them and their vision. We'll never turn back now we've discovered old quarter coffee. It's a very tasty drop! Show details
Jimx
JimxMid North Coast, NSW3 posts

The best coffee available in Australia

Delicious coffee and excellent service. Wonderful ethos. Great all round. Show details ·  1
Amanda
Amanda

Best beans ever!

Absolutely our favourite beans by a mile. Amazing flavour and ethically sourced.
It’s a sad, sad day in this house if we ever run out. Show details ·  1
Linda
Linda

Best old quarter brew so far

The Laos good drop is the best of all the old quarter coffees. We love it. Show details ·  1
G Scott
G Scott2 posts

Hands down the best!

Hands down the best bean. We speak so highly of not only the taste but the way in which it’s made. Show details ·  1
RCM
RCM2 posts

Favourite Coffee AND Really Good People

I’m a picky coffee drinker and after trying every brand in the Northern Rivers, I very happily settled on Old Quarter. The coffee is smooth and strong, never too bitter, and their decaf is also great.

Not only that, but the business functions really ethically and sustainably, which is a big consideration for me. They have also provided a lot of charitable support to an organisation I have been working with, which is the icing on the cake.

10/10 all round. Show details ·  1

Margrit Rickenbach
Margrit RickenbachMid North Coast, NSW

big variety, good quality,producer friendly!

I am about to try different country's coffee and until now I could not make out my favourite, one day I will know. Show reply
Michelle D.
Michelle D.

Feel good coffee

Love that our daily brew helps our growers improve their lives. Things we take for granted like clean water and decent roads. Show details ·  1
JOHN
JOHNSydney, NSW

Very good coffee on the NSW Coast

I also visited the outlet last week in Ballina and yet again enjoyed your onsite hospitality. The coffee was as always very good, and indeed better than that which was being served with breakfast at the hotel I was staying in. Show details ·  1
Armidale guzzler
Armidale guzzlerNorthern Region, NSW

Delicious and sustainable

First of all, the coffee is as varied in taste as it is delicious. I also have the healthy feeling I am not indulging in a global monoculture and am consuming locally and sustainably. I like the personal touch of the organisation, and I appreciate its efficiency. Show details ·  1