3.6

3.7

Amariah    B.
Amariah B.2 posts
  Online store

Irish cream coffee fantastic taste love

Quick delivery, and good value for money, with this one. I am very happy with this purchase. I love the amazing quality, smell of this product and taste. Show details
Amariah    B.
Amariah B.2 posts

Swiss coffee

Average coffee blend, quick delivery but could not taste the Swiss chocolate, not value for money. Show details
aukje.vanvark
aukje.vanvarkAU2 posts

good coffee. bad service

We love our coffee from the coffee company. well priced, and good flavour. In the past 7 years that I have bought my coffee through them I have had three minor issue- and every time they do their best to make me feel like I am a total idiot, and its all my fault that (insert issue).
shame. could be such a great company but I am over their rudeness. Show details
Cornetto
CornettoSydney, NSW18 posts

Excellent great value coffee

Been buying from Coffee Company for years. Probably the best value quality coffee in Australia. Love the Rio Italian. I have a Rancillio Silvia and Rocky combo and their coffee works brilliantly for me.
Jojo
JojoIllawarra, NSW3 posts

Disappointed

Tea was ok, box came with no ribbon as advertised for a gift box, no care given considering you pay extra for a box which they put some tea in, i would just buy the tea and gift it yourself, overall disappointed as more care needs to be taken when packaging and presenting a gift box, at least put a ribbon on it like you advertise on your website!

Margaret Fitzgerald
Margaret FitzgeraldHalls Creek, Western Australia3 posts

For the caffeine addict!

Fabulous coffee from all over the world! They have coffee from Asia. South America and Africa as well as having blended and flavored coffees. You choose your grind (or no grind) and they pack it and send it to you. Love the East Timor Organic as well as the Chocolate and hazelnut flavored coffee. The Bali God Mountain was amazing . These guys also have tea and loads of coffee equipment.

melanie
melanieSydney, NSW2 posts

Worst Oldest Tasting Coffee I've Ever Had

No smell whatsoever, no flavour coffee. It was a perfect extraction on my Sunbeam coffee gauge, looked good. But so old and absolutely no flavour at all. I spoke to the manager Joel and he asked me to return the coffee for my refund. It will go well in his rubbish bin. If they gave it to me for free, I wouldn't drink it. It cost me $16.35 to return it. They should have said just throw it away, and we'll send you out a good one, and kept the customer. The website is lying. It is not daily freshly roasted coffee. Don't buy coffee online from this company. You will be so miserably unhappy with it! I wouldn't even give it a 1 out of 4 rating. O out of 4 is my rating for this coffee.

Helenwin
HelenwinAU

Fantastic Coffee at Home

The Coffee Company has a large variety of fresh coffee beans, which can be ground to your requirements is required. The beans are fresh, and the staff are exceptionally helpful, and will assist in finding the coffee bean or combination of beans to suit your taste. I wouldn't buy coffee beans anywhere else.
Reliable, helpful and friendly staff