100% · 20%

Return Claim MadeYes · No
3.0
Brand Manager for Coffee Hero? Claim your listing.

Chris C.
Chris C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC8 posts

Smooth, chocolate finish. Impeccable

Ok so I’m not a coffee snob to the extent I’ll roast my own beans but boy I was close. I have an excellent machine, but was struggling to find the right bean. smooth Operator hits the mark for me. I like a slightly darker roast but can be bitter, so this is perfection. Show details
Sam R
Sam RSydney, NSW2 posts

Best coffee beans I’ve had

Since lockdown I went out and purchased a Breville coffee machine and have been testing out different brands of coffee beans. Whilst some were good others were really bad especially stuff from coles. I stumbled across this brand coffee hero and purchased their smooth operator and sin city and the beans were so fresh and the taste was next level. Not sure how beans can vary so much in taste but the coffee hero beans are exceptional. Just call them up so they can give you the extraction recipe as it wasn’t written on the coffee bag.