Cole and Bright Maxima Wall Security Light

Cole and Bright Maxima Wall Security Light

See the Best Home Security in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Snowman

SnowmanMid North Coast, NSW

The light is great, the sensor is crap !!

I purchased this light at Bunnings & after I installed it I was very satisfied, until I found the batteries were flat every morning for the first couple of days ! I couldn't work out why until my neighbour complained about the light cycling on & off every 10 minutes.... EVERY NIGHT !! Obviously a sensor fault. I will return the light to Bunnings tomorrow for a refund ! P.S. This is the second time I've had problems with solar powered security lights (different brand though) from Bunnings !!

Purchased in May 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $40.00.

Functionality
Connectivity / Reliability

Cycling off and on

I should have read the reviews before purchasing - as others have noted, I bought two lights and they both cycle on and off indefinitely. Obviously Bunning's are aware of the issue so I'm annoyed they are still selling them. I will be returning them tomorrow for a refund.

Toni

ToniSouth East Queensland, QLD

good light but poor sensor

Ive had the same trouble with these otherwise great lights,cycling on/off till they go flat and useless,i took them back a few times till I got a good one,now one wont charge.

Disappointed at Faulty Operation and Lack of Adjustments

Waste of money.

Set this up today on my carport, once night fell it kept turning on and off every minute, very disappointed with this product.
I will be returning it for a refund.

graham.jackson.509

graham.jackson.509South East Queensland, QLD

The best solar light i"ve seen.

for 50 bucks i thought i would give it a go. Well I'ts the best and brightest solar light I've seen, and has a great range. I mean it's as bright as a 240 volt light after a few monts it's still going stron and as bright as (even on low setting) Still amazed at the quality for 50 bucks.

Dave G

Dave GMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Sensor issues

Replaced it 3 times with same issue again. Light goes on and off without any movement. Returned and got refund. bunnings telling, im only 1 having issues. Bunch of liars

Fuddy

Fuddy

Faulty sensor

Like the other reviews here I consider this product has a faulty sensor and should be recalled by Bunnings. After charging, this light continually turns off and on despite there being no movement anywhere near it. Completely unfit for purpose and will be returned for refund.

Marco

MarcoTweed Heads

Sensors seem to be defective

Having read the other views I was relieved that others had the same problem,after two attempts with the seemingly brilliant solar run security 360 radar sensor light, both have a problem at dusk the light cycles through on and off every ten seconds, it's very annoying tonite it took 20 minutes to settle and everything in site is still nothing could possibly be setting it off. I can stand still and watch it cycle on and off, will give it another couple of nights to see, but I suspect there trying to dump faulty sensor lights that they know are defective, as I cannot find this light on any of there web pages, I probly will take it back for a refund.

Ben

BenMackay

Awesome lighting but poor sensor

The lighting output and price is awesome- 2000 lumens and only $50. Thought this would be the best solar light out there, although the sensor seems no good. Although it throws a great light, the sensor is no good. It supposedly has this you beaut sensor that picks up on electro magnetic frequencies or something and supposedly works 360 degrees? It has 2 settings- low/high & high. We mucked around with the light and the position of the light for 2 nights and it does not stop cycling on and off.... every 20 seconds or so... it drives you up the wall.... and the frustrating thing is you can’t set it to just stay on but you can turn it off.... we will be taking it back to Bunnings in the morning for a refund.

Dean64

Dean64Perth, WA

Cole and not-so-bright !!

M.Fahey

M.Faheyasked

Should you leave the light on high or high/low during the night

Bill Nedeff

Bill Nedeffasked

Is it possible to obtain an additional extension of the power lead from the solar panel to the light?
Having just installed a maxima 2000 lumen security light I had about one metre of cable excess.
Now that I have installed a second light identical to the first light I find that I need an additional three metres of cable to be able to connect the second light to the solar panel at a separate location.
Is it possible to obtain an extra three and a half metres of cable with a male and female ends, or could I obtain a complete lead 7.5 to 8.0 metres in length.
Thanking you Bill Nedeff.
[email removed]