Coleman Eventemp 1217240

Coleman Eventemp 1217240

See the Best Outdoor Food & Drink Accessories in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

FuzzyWookie

FuzzyWookieTownsville

Great 3 burner stove

Mellzy

Mellzy

Perfect for camping and home

This is a great size with 3 burners offering the perfect amount of heat on the included griddle or can fit a couple of large pots side by side. Easy set up and portable. Perfect for our camping adventures!

WiseyToowoomba

Great Concept - but will it last??

Marika B.asked

Can I run this stove off a 9 kg lpg pol type gas supply off a caravan.

Wisey

G’day marika. Not with the fittings it comes with. You may be able to get some type of adapter fitting though. I’d talk to a gas fitter or perhaps at a BCF type store.

Marika B.

Does the Eventemp have a regulator within the stove or would I need a regulator on the gas bottle before the gas enters the stove David

Shelle

Shelleasked

I’m wondering is this a good unit for simmering. Some units a so hot and high powered and can’t be turned down enough. Also are they noisy?

Bec S

Bec Sasked

Is there a easy way to Connect the stove to a gas bottle? I find it really tricky to screw the connector gas line on

Get an answer from our members and Coleman representatives