Coleman King Chair 50820A

See the Best Camping Chairs / Tables in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Poor quality

We will never buy Coleman products again or shop at Kangaroo Tent City in Maitland. Our King chair broke. The feet are poorly made. They would not replace the chair.So much for their 3 year warranty. Staff very rude. Coleman products are cheap junk. Buy something from another store. Thanks for nothing Kangaroo Tent City.

bad warranty, poor product and service

Coleman, in most opinions, is one of the better camping pproduct brands offering good quality products with gurantees. A 3 year warranty isnt based at a store, it is given by the manufacturer. Kangaroo Tent CIty is in fact a shop and therefore dont offer products warranty. There is a difference between a shop and a manufacturer, but most people can tell the difference. Outback Bob, did you have a receipt for your product? because if you didnt the warranty is in fact void. Maybe you should do your homework before jumping to conclusions.

Stitching fell apart after short time of use

I purchased 2 of these quite expensive chairs at one of the trade stands at the Rosehill Caravan and Camping show. I was not given a purchase receipt at the time.
The stitching on the backrest of one chair has totally come apart where the rear support post is mounted to the backrest fabric. This means you basically have no back support when sitting in the chair.
The second chair has started to fall apart in the same manner, so its life is now very limited.
The rated weight for these chairs is 130kg, but they were only used by people weighing 77kg and 90kg, so they have not been overloaded.
I contacted Coleman customer service and asked for the chairs to be repaired, but they refused point blank without proof of purchase. I could understand if they were some generic brand, but these chairs have 'Coleman' stitched/stamped on both sides of the backrest, so there is no question that they are Coleman products.
I am very disappointed in both the quality of the chairs and in Coleman's lack of customer support.
Solid frame construction, comfortable
Poor quality stitching and no product backup from Coleman

We use this all the time when we go camping or to the dam. It is very comfortable to sit in. Very sturdy so you don't feel like it's going to collapse on you. We got ours for a present so not sure what the price is like. Made from a very respected and trusted brand. Good on you Coleman another great product for all the keen campers out there!
it's huge and comfortable!! I sit in it with my feet folded up under me and its great.
Can't think of anything - very happy with this product.