Coles Dairy Free Barista Soy Milk

Coles Dairy Free Barista Soy Milk

See the Best Milk in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Coles

1.4
Rita Z.
Rita Z.Sydney, NSW

Disgusting taste and smell

Bought 6 of these when they were on special for $1.50 the worst shop i ever made. Made a cup of tea with it a soon as i poured it in my tea i could smell that it was disgusting and it was it tasted vile. It smell like paint what the hell is this soy milk.

Purchased in July 2021 at Coles for $1.50.

mikecar52
mikecar52

Brilliant.

I loved it exactly how it was. Unfortunately it no longer seems to exist. A pity the people who liked it didn't leave comments. Maybe it would have remained in stock.

Purchased in December 2020 at Coles Supermarkets.

Mike F
Mike FGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Undrinkable, will ruin anything it touches

I had this milk in my coffee today and after 3 sips, had to pour the lot down the sink. I assumed the milk had gone off, and wrote to Coles to advise them of this despite it being 6 months before the use by date. Then I read the other reviews here and realised maybe it's designed to taste so awful?

Purchased in June 2021 at Coles.

Awful what happened coles?

Same as all the other comments here. It used to be great. Now it tastes and smells awful. Bf and I tipped out two cartons and won’t buy again. Not sure what they’ve changed about it, or if a huge batch has been ruined and they’re not admitting it? But it’s vile

Purchased in July 2021 for $3.

Milk

Find out how Coles Dairy Free Barista Soy Milk compares to other Milk

Steve22
Steve22Sydney

Worst of the worst

Went to Coles to buy some soy milk to use with my coffees. Usually get either Bonsoy (best , but most $$$), but Vitsoy or So Good Barista ones are good too. The Vitasoy and So Good were out of stock, but i noticed the Coles Soy Barista was on special, so I thought I would give it a shot. Bought 3 cartons to tide me over until the other ones came back into stock.
As soon as I opened it up I started to regret my choice. It has a very strong nutty smell.
Then the taste test....it was bad....I mean realllllly bad. The nutty flavour in the milk was so strong I couldn't even taste the coffee....and it was a double shot!
So disappointed. Binned all 3 boxes. Sorry Coles, you really shoulda done your research better.

Purchased in July 2021 at Coles for $1.50.

Forrealstho
Forrealstho South East Queensland, QLD

Worse than Milk Lab soy milk.

Wish I read the reviews before buying it and wish I bought a backup Bonsoy. Tastes horrible, I could smell it before I tasted it and that was just as bad. It kinda tastes like they bottled up the bottom of the vats from MilkLab.

Purchased in June 2021 at Coles for $2.50.

Ali
Ali

Absolutely disgusting

Thought I’d try this soy milk for my new coffee machine, never tried it before, it’s disgusting! Never tasted any soy milk so bad. Ruined my coffee, not happy, jan!

Purchased in June 2021 at Coles.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.14 Feb 2022
Simo
SimoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Now Awful

What the hell have you done Coles? This used to be the pick of the bunch now it tastes horrible - it smells like chemicals and tastes like dirt.

Used to be absolutely my favourite (sorry team Bonsoy), but now I have to find something else.

Good to know it's not just me, but would be good to know if they're going to fix it.

Dahlyn D.
Dahlyn D.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Coles Barista Soy is no longer on our shopping list now, strange chemical smell and taste recently!

We have been buying this Barista Soy Milk weekly since Coles brought it out on the shelves... as of recently we have returned 3 separate batches for suddenly there is a strange chemical smell and taste that overpowers the whole usual flavour.
Not sure if they have changed ingredients, are storing them incorrectly or what's going on but we will no longer waste our money on a product that smells and tastes absolutely awful. Upon reading the other review's I read one that is recent and complaining about the same issue so I'm glad it's not just us that have noticed this issue! Cole's you need to fix this problem!

Purchased in June 2021 at Coles Supermarkets for $2.50.

Milk

Find out how Coles Dairy Free Barista Soy Milk compares to other Milk

Sandy N.
Sandy N.South East Queensland, QLD

Disgusting taste

Strange chemical oily taste that completely overpowers the coffee. Very subtle soy flavour underneath. I have tried to use this milk for other drinks and for cereal but it's unpalatable.

Alana
AlanaPerth, WA

Disappointing morning coffee

I usually love soy milk, and I find that the lingering taste of soy is hidden in most soy milks. Coles barrista is not one of these.
The taste of soy is overbearing in coffee and is not enjoyable.
Its soy smell is also very strong.