2.6

38%13%50%

Smell
3.0

Disappointed
DisappointedSydney, NSW2 posts

Don’t bother…

Cleaned just one Mirror and still had to wipe it down with a paper towel to get rid of the streaks. Water would have done the same job. Show details
Smell
Lee
LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Does the job

I find this product great for cleaning my mirrors, windows etc. at a very economical price. Compares well to more expensive products. Show details
sam
samSydney, NSW69 posts

Crap

Waste of money. Better of using two water. I messed up my day. I cannot believe how the production of such a simple product can be so messy.

I would have taken back to Coles, but cools not be bothered for $1.70. Disappointed big time.

Queen Victoria
Queen VictoriaSydney, NSW44 posts

Leaves so many streaks

Not happy with the performance of this product. It leaves streaks on your glass and mirrors and it's almost impossible to get a nice shiny finish. The only thing I would user this product for is putting it in my car windscreen wiper dispenser mixed with water. Sure it's inexpensive compared with say Windex but Aldi Glass Cleaner does a fantastic job for almost the same price.

Katebells
KatebellsAU

Bad bad bad - don't buy it

I used the Coles glass cleaner on my shower screens and some dripped on the floor and bleached the tiles within seconds. It is full of very strong chemicals including some bleaching agents. I can't be more emphatic ... do not buy do not buy do not buy.

Bad and full of chemicals .... Bleached my tiles

notcold1
notcold1AU148 posts

an ok product

I'm all for a cheaper product but coles have a much cheaper product in the form of the own brand glass cleaner which is cheaper then this product and that works exactly the same. the only difference between the two is this one has less of a chemical smell and the bottle looks prettier. cleans glass and mirrors very well with out leaving to many streaks. It is also good on LCD screens and computer screens. I have also used it on the shower doors and it worked rather well too. Personally i would buy the cheaper coles product instead of this one but this one is still good it just costs a little bit more.

Sada
SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC747 posts

Good

This glass cleaner worked really well, and I have discovered that it doesnt streak if you use just a small amount. It works really well on mirrors too. If you spray too much, it does end up streaking. But if its just 1 spray, max 2, then it cleans up really well and makes the mirror sparkle! A great product for such a low price.
My husband bought this one, and it works really well. It is cheaper priced than the big branded ones, and it works well.
Sometimes, its a bit hard to find on the shelf, otherwise nothing to dislike about this one.
MissyA
MissyAAU59 posts

Good

Overall this window cleaner works fine, leaves windows clean and streak-free and takes any marks off the window. In my opinion it works similar to Windex but is a lot cheaper. It works similarly to the Aldi brand of window cleaner which is also very good, and cheaper than most brands. I would recommend this cleaner because it works well.
Works as well as other better known brands of window cleaner.