Kleenex Viva Glass & Mirror Wipes

Kleenex Viva Glass & Mirror Wipes

See the Best Window & Glass Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

PLEASE BRING THEM BACK!!!

These wipes are the PERFECT household cleaner - not just for glass!!
Many times in the wash and they are like new. Found these little miracles about 8 years ago - nothing compares - please bring them back :(

Purchased in June 2011.

Cyndi

CyndiPerth, WA

best window cleaners ever

I wish Kleenex would bring these back as I bought a pack a couple of years ago and have been using them since and now on last one. They are the best for cleaning glass, haven't found anything else that comes near these so please bring them back

Purchased in January 2016 at Coles Supermarkets.

Wendy

WendySouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect Mirror and Window Cleaners

I used these recently to clean my shower screens. So easy and perfect finish. Now I can't find them anywhere. Please bring them back!!!!!!

Best product ever

These are the best cleaning cloths ever, I am on my last one and so desperate for them to make a come back

Please bring these back!

I have been looking for these to buy again for the past couple of months as they are the only glass and mirror cleaners I have found that really work. I would like to see them brought back.

Annie BWaikato, 3204, NZ

Best glass cleaner, I NEED this product.

They are brilliant glass cleaners, so quick and easy, no streaking, no fluff from paper towels or old rags, and, best of all, no horrible chemical spray floating back onto my arms and face. Ive been stretching out my last few cloths, re-using them as much as I can, as I haven’t been able to find any more, so far, in my local (NZ) supermarkets. It seems, from comments here, that they may have been discontinued? PLEASE, PLEASE, if they have been, bring them back, I don’t want to go back to sprays again. Thank you (in anticipation

My go to product

Love this product it’s perfect and makings cleaning glass and mirrors super easy. I can’t believe it’s just two east processes to get a perfect finish. Highly recommend
Now to find a new stockist !!!

Perfect, where can I buy more from on the sunshine coast, qld, Australia

Excellent product. I use them on my bathroom mirror and on the windows. Got them perfectly streak free clean. Where can I get them from on the sunshine coast, qld?

Jones007AU

A rare 100% perfect product

There is no other product like these on the market. I am using my last ones now as I purchased in bulk a while ago. No other product cleans our glass surfaces like these. People will pay for quality cleaning products. I do not understand why these were discontinued being absolutely 100% effective. Please, please, bring these back!

BRING THEM BACK

these are the only way to clean our louvre windows, why have they been discontinued? they make cleaning louvre windows an easy task, an otherwise really difficult job. they dont leave streaks either

Jenny E

Jenny E

Fantastic - so easy - please bring them back!!

These are the best glass cleaning system ever - please bring them back!!
Mine are nearly worn out - desperate for more!!
So environmentally friendly - charge more and get them back please!!

Bella.

Bella.

Never seen a product so perfect.

Please bring them back to the shops. I’ve never seen such a brilliant product that actually works. Absolutely perfect on shower screens. Flawless spotless. Love it. So easy and quick.
I didn’t realise you don’t need to dispose of them till I realised they can’t be bought now. :(. Luckily I kept one set but they won’t last forever.

Can't buy these anywhere anymore

these cloths are amazing please bring them back I am sure they will sell like hotcakes they are wonderful to use & so easy no mess at all, love them

I really need these wipes

Please bring them back and the shower wipes. Can’t do without them, have been looking everywhere hoping that I will get lucky. It’s disappointing to find a brilliant product and then have them discontinued

Jenny

JennyCoffs Harbour

I will never buy another kleenex product if......

Please bring back the Glass & mirror wipes they are fantastic and time saving , better for the environment also. I have bought this product in bulk so have only 1 pack remaining, having given plenty to family and friends (dam)!

Best glass cleaner ever

Please bring them back, have searched everywhere for this product and now read they are no longer available! why???? So many people have the same opinion so please bring them back.

Shaz

ShazBendigo

Devastated - can’t buy these anymore. Why not??!! They are awesome

These wipes are amazing and work so well. I am devastated I can’t find where to buy them anymore - why has Kleenex discontinued them :( please bring them back - please!!

Best product ever - Viva glass and mirror wipes

Finding it difficult to purchase this product and have now read that it has been discontinued.
Have used them for several years and are excellent for windows, showers and bench tops. I have recommended them to friends and am so disappointed.

Daffy

Has any one found a similar product manufactured with the same material. I do not achieve the same result as Viva glass wipes with a microfibres cloth or scratchy glass wipes.

VioletBrisbane

REALLY MISS THEM NOW!!!

Just moved into a brand new apartment - so light and airy with mirrors, and glass, and glass splashback, all bringing out my inner "Hyacinth Bucket" and oh, how I miss the Viva glass and mirror wipes. PLEASE, PLEASE, RECONSIDER AND REINTRODUCE THEM TO OUR STORES!!!

Violet

Just found 2unused pairs of the wipes but I can't remember which one you use first, white or blue? can anyone help? Can't believe my luck!

Kim G

Kim GPerth

Bring them back!!

I ordered 20 packs years ago..... I have one packet left and I am now very disappointed to find that they are not available. Shame, such a great product? I had given a couple to friends to try and now I wish I had not :(

Lyneasked

Where can I buy these from right now???

Bec
Bec

The glass and shower wipes are no longer available for sale at cole and woolworths stores any more. I have checked their website and they no longer produce them. If you have any left they are reuseable. Just hand wash them with some soap and hang them out to dry.

Annie B

Don't know where you are Lynn, but I am in NZ and my reply would have to be the same as Bec's. I can only hope that at some stage these glass wipes will be brought back into production. I have just one pair of cloths left so will be washing and reusing till they fall apart.

Lyne

Such a shame! They are soooooooooooooooooooooo great! I have only 2 left!!!!!!

Marg P

Marg Pasked

Where can you buy these?

Jones007

Unfortunately Marg Kleenex no longer manufacture these. It is such a shame, they were a really great product :(

Doug

Dougasked

Is it possible to get vivi glass and mirror cleaning clothes in Australia if so where?

Get an answer from our members and Kleenex representatives

CategoryWindow & Glass Cleaners