Kleenex Viva Glass & Mirror Wipes

Kleenex Viva Glass & Mirror Wipes

Nancy

NancySydney, NSW

Kleenex viva glass & window cleaner

The best window cleaner I have ever bought. Wish kleenex bring it back to market. I bought it a while ago at Woolworths and I can't find it any where

PZDORF

PZDORFGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The only product that cleans my black glass stove top-easy to use - fabulous products!

The only product I have used on my black glass stove top that doesn't leave streaks.
    Easy to use and washable.
    PLEASE BRING THESE BACK - I have been searching for them everywhere, even in small country towns, just hoping to find some.

Best glass and mirror wipes ever with no chemicals

Best glass and mirror wipes ever. Purchased at Woolworths. Use them on my stone bench top, glass splash back, tiles, balcony glass and mirror. No chemicals just use warm water and wipe dry easily with the white cloth and then streak free. Reusable too just wash in machine. Love them. Please bring them back!!

Purchased at Woolworths.

Window & Glass Cleaners

Find out how Kleenex Viva Glass & Mirror Wipes compares to other Window & Glass Cleaners

Fabiana Q.

Fabiana Q.Sydney, NSW

Best product ever!

Best glass/mirror wipes ever! 100% perfect results! No chemicals, no marks, easy to use on mirror, windows, balcony, the best! I'm using and reusing a couple I have left, hoping I will find them in the supermarkets soon. Please bring them back!

Purchased at Woolworth .

Sue WHITLEY

Sue WHITLEY

Best cleaning cloth

This is the best cleaning product ive ever used, great in the whole house.
    No chemicals needed and fast working.
    Can't find them anywhere now.! Please bring them back, they are fabulous.!

Debra Y.

Debra Y.Central West, NSW

Best & easiest to you

These viva glass & mirror wioes are the best, you only need water. I have ran out of them & tried getting more ,they are not available anymore. Do you think they might come back.

Purchased at Woolworths.

Best product every

I have finally exhausted the supply of Viva Glass & Mirror Wipes, and I am devastated after speaking to the company to be told they are no longer produced. I cant understand why, they were the best mirror/window cleaners I have every used. I am hoping that consideration could be made to bring the product back, please.

Purchased at Coles Supermarkets.

PLEASE BRING THEM BACK!!!

These wipes are the PERFECT household cleaner - not just for glass!!
    Many times in the wash and they are like new. Found these little miracles about 8 years ago - nothing compares - please bring them back :(

Purchased in June 2011.

Cyndi

CyndiPerth, WA

best window cleaners ever

I wish Kleenex would bring these back as I bought a pack a couple of years ago and have been using them since and now on last one. They are the best for cleaning glass, haven't found anything else that comes near these so please bring them back

Purchased in January 2016 at Coles Supermarkets.

Wendy

WendySouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect Mirror and Window Cleaners

I used these recently to clean my shower screens. So easy and perfect finish. Now I can't find them anywhere. Please bring them back!!!!!!

Best product ever

These are the best cleaning cloths ever, I am on my last one and so desperate for them to make a come back

Please bring these back!

I have been looking for these to buy again for the past couple of months as they are the only glass and mirror cleaners I have found that really work. I would like to see them brought back.

Annie B

Annie BWaikato, 3204, NZ

Best glass cleaner, I NEED this product.

They are brilliant glass cleaners, so quick and easy, no streaking, no fluff from paper towels or old rags, and, best of all, no horrible chemical spray floating back onto my arms and face. Ive been stretching out my last few cloths, re-using them as much as I can, as I haven’t been able to find any more, so far, in my local (NZ) supermarkets. It seems, from comments here, that they may have been discontinued? PLEASE, PLEASE, if they have been, bring them back, I don’t want to go back to sprays again. Thank you (in anticipation

My go to product

Love this product it’s perfect and makings cleaning glass and mirrors super easy. I can’t believe it’s just two east processes to get a perfect finish. Highly recommend
    Now to find a new stockist !!!

Perfect, where can I buy more from on the sunshine coast, qld, Australia

Excellent product. I use them on my bathroom mirror and on the windows. Got them perfectly streak free clean. Where can I get them from on the sunshine coast, qld?

Jones007

Jones007AU

A rare 100% perfect product

There is no other product like these on the market. I am using my last ones now as I purchased in bulk a while ago. No other product cleans our glass surfaces like these. People will pay for quality cleaning products. I do not understand why these were discontinued being absolutely 100% effective. Please, please, bring these back!

BRING THEM BACK

these are the only way to clean our louvre windows, why have they been discontinued? they make cleaning louvre windows an easy task, an otherwise really difficult job. they dont leave streaks either

Jenny E

Jenny E

Fantastic - so easy - please bring them back!!

These are the best glass cleaning system ever - please bring them back!!
    Mine are nearly worn out - desperate for more!!
    So environmentally friendly - charge more and get them back please!!

Bella.

Bella.

Never seen a product so perfect.

Please bring them back to the shops. I’ve never seen such a brilliant product that actually works. Absolutely perfect on shower screens. Flawless spotless. Love it. So easy and quick.
    I didn’t realise you don’t need to dispose of them till I realised they can’t be bought now. :(. Luckily I kept one set but they won’t last forever.

Can't buy these anywhere anymore

these cloths are amazing please bring them back I am sure they will sell like hotcakes they are wonderful to use & so easy no mess at all, love them