Coles Organic Longlife Full Cream

2.0

SicilianKitchen

SicilianKitchenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No complaints

Tastes as good as milk can get - price is reasonable and not so unrealistically inflated as most others, which makes this accessible to us along with some other Coles Organic Products - we are fans of the Coles Organic products too!

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles for A$2.20.

Misleading Branding

I agree with the other reviewer. This is very misleading marketing as the milk is UHT and not fresh organic milk like the others on the shelf it sits near. I will complain to coles and consumer affairs.

Soulular2

Soulular2South East Queensland, QLD

tasteless, watery, insipid

This milk typically sits in the fridge next to other, proper milks but its actually UHT milk, but labelled concealingly. Boo. Tastes really boring and weak but might be good in an emergency.

Milk

Find out how Coles Organic Longlife Full Cream compares to other Milk

NOMORE COLES

NOMORE COLESDaylesford

False representation, its just UHT milk sold to look fresh.

"FRESH" ORGANIC MILK AS SOLD BY COLES, THE ROGUES...

AJMelbourne

Don't recommend for kids

I tried to give it to my 3yrs old daughter, every time she drank it she got kind of a diarrhoea. It seems that kids digestion can not handle it for some reason. You might want to check one first if it according to your taste or not. Their fresh organic milk is fine.
long life!

Pepzasked

Is organic full cream milk alright and safe for a 10 month old whose allergic to normal cow milk??? I want her to have some organic to break the cycle of being breastfeeding.

AJ

normally kids are allergic to gmos and chemicals in the cows milk. Using fresh organic full cream should be better.
if full cream organic milk is heavy to digest try mixing 1/3 rd distilled water or filter water to milk or adjust the ratio as easily digestible to baby. cheers!

Pepz

Thank you so much AJ for your reply to my ques''". Thanks for taking your time to answer me. Will definitely use organic full cream this time. ☺ GB

Get an answer from our members and Coles representatives