Coles Pistachios

2.5

Jonny bravo

Jonny bravoPerth, WA

Tasteless

Simply tasteless, but then everything from Coles in the way of fruit and vegetables is the same..
Overpriced, stored and dried out in cool rooms in a suspended state for 1 reason “looks” taste and nutritional value are of no concern to supermarkets only Aesthetic shelf life.

Purchased in August 2020 at Coles.

Bob

BobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Coles Pistachios almost Amazing - please improve

Thanks Coles for providing Australian grown pistachios. The pistachios are very tasty. Unfortunately, the salt is just too much!!!! If you reduced the salt by more than half, it would taste amazing. I love pistachios, and so does my whole family! We are having trouble eating them. The last few months the nuts have become more salty! We have all noticed it.

Please please please reduce the amount of salt by more than half. It really doesn't need so much salt. Less is More.

Used to taste much better

Trying to get through these nuts without much enthusiasm. I haven't had any for about 4 months, and I'm sure they tasted much better than this lot. I wouldn't buy these again.

Nuts

Find out how Coles Pistachios compares to other Nuts

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A great tasting nut snack.