Coles Smart Buy Chewy

Coles Smart Buy Chewy

See the Best Muesli Bars in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

proudmummy

proudmummy

Coles muesli bars

I bought these as they were so cheap. They are not as tasty as other brands - I think they should have more flavour. Overall, I would rate them as average. They have a good chewy texture and I would buy them again as they are nearly half the price of similar products.
Inexpensive
Need more flavour

CunningHunter

CunningHunterAU

Wouldn't buy again.

hauntedrabbit

hauntedrabbitVIC, 3350

Terrible

These are a bit hit and miss, i would buy the cherry chocolate coated bars but wouldn't buy the choc chip ones again. There is a honeycomb flavour which i will try next time i buy them but they havent been for sale in my local Coles.
Good price compared to other snack bars. The Cherry bars are very nice and taste really good. They have a thick layer of chocolate and are not to sweet.
Choc chip flavour is very bland in taste. I wouldn't buy these again and the kids wont eat them but they did have a fair mount of chocolate chips in them.