Coles Smart Buy Fresh Domestic Cleaner

Coles Smart Buy Fresh Domestic Cleaner

See the Best Bathroom & Toilet Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Amazing value, great product.

We got our deep freezer out of storage to find it had become full of mould. I almost threw it out, but tried Coles smart buy domestic cleaner first. It absolutely amazed me, the freezer came up as good as new with very little effort. I highly recommend this product.

Better than big brands like Domestos, half the price

Identical active ingredients as Domestos, but with slightly stronger quantities, for more than half the price. Works like a charm particularly in the toilet, yet can be used very nicely in a variety of situations. Lemon scent that is fine. Makes you wonder why anyone would pay more for the same product.
Cheap, identical to big brands, effective

good quality product,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, at half the price of big brands, why pay more for brands when you can get a generic that is exactly the same
good product,,,,same formulation as known brand Domestos,,,,,half the price

Where can I get a data sheet on this product? I use all the time and need for auditing purposes for one of my clients. Thanks!
Hi Paul Just download the MSDS Sheet for domestos as is exactly the same product Cheers DanHere you go https://www.coles.com.au/customer-service/material-safety-data-sheets/details?gnr=1251.53650