Coles Smart Buy Instant Coffee Granules 200g

Coles Smart Buy Instant Coffee Granules 200g

See the Best Instant Coffee in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

The taste of freedom (from coffee snobbery)

It tastes like the angry tears of Melbourne baristas indignation and, too me, that tastes great. It costs as close to nothing as is possible which after $4.50/$4.70 for the soy flat whites I was drinking could not make me and my taste buds happier.

Recipe -
2 tsp Coffee
1 tsp Sugar
1/4 cup of Milk
1 tsp Cream
Hot water.
(add the milk before the water and stir)

Enjoy with friends holding the mug in both hands while some pan pipe music plays in the background.
Cheap, plentiful, in my cupboard and is lacking even the faintest whiff of pretension.
Doubt it's fair trade approved. Also has some serious food miles (Comes from Germany form further imported ingredients)

Alright

This coffee is fine, just don't make it too strong.
First I thought it tasted like mud but then It really grows on you.

I own a nespresso machine and I do not mind drinking this stuff at work.
So stop whinging and drink this coffee, that has a great smell and taste.

I didn't even get what I paid for!

Coles Smart Buy coffee is a rip off if you consider the fact that it isn't drinkable. If you are this desperate, you are most certainly better off drinking water, it should be illegal to sell coffee this bad, although I wouldn't even class it as coffee! Smells horrible, tastes just as bad, doesn't even vaguely resemble coffee taste, spend a couple of bucks more and get a non bargain basement coffee brand. Your tastebuds will thank you and your wallet will too -- because even it knows this coffee is a dud.

Truly awful taste, expensive for what it is, smells awful.

I actually like it, it's a different type of flavour. Try adjusting how much you use per cup. Did you know it is made in Germany from imported ingredients.