Jarrah Latte

Jarrah Latte

4.2

Colleen

ColleenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love love my hazelnut latte coffee

Please do not discontinue the hazelnut latte it is the best coffee on the market, I have been drinking it for 10 years or more, please bring it back
Regards
Colleen

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths for A$6.00.

Ella

EllaCanberra 2600, ACT

Where is the Jarrah Hazelnut Latte???!

I've been loyally buying the Jarrah Hazelnut latte for many years and now I can't find it anywhere. Please tell me that it's coming back. I haven't been able to find anything else that comes close to the flavour.

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths for A$4.00.

PattyCentral Queensland, QLD

What were you thinking Jarrah!

Bring back the Hazelnut, Italian or Bavarian!! Only decent drop I drink. Bad move taking this off the shelf, very disappointed . The new products are awful.

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolies for A$3.00.

Joanne

JoannePerth, WA

Jarrah Italian Hazelnut Latte

I have loved this coffee for 15yrs only to find I can't locate it on the shelf anymore. If this has been discontinued I will be so disappointed as I truly enjoy the flavour, its not sickly sweet and I can't find anything else worth changing it too. Please don't discontinue the one I have enjoyed for so many years as its also the one when on special I couldn't find yet all the other flavours I could get easily enough if I wanted too. Please keep this one Jarrah otherwise my morning and afternoon coffee will not be the same

Purchased in May 2020.

MertieSy

Why!!!!!!!!!

Stop and think what you are doing Jarrah!!!!!! You have the Jarrah addicts and you are taking their coffee away Don’t do it. Try promoting them. People drink Nescafe. Disgusting. Give it back. Vienna and Hazelnut at least!!

Purchased in May 2020 at Fantastic Furniture NSW, Burwood for A$6.00.

Carrie

CarrieFar North Queensland, QLD

Bavarian Hazelnut

I was introduced to the Jarrah Bavarian Hazelnut coffee many years ago. I loved it instantly. There was no other coffee like it. Then it was replaced with Italian Hazelnut Latte. It is very nice, but not as nice as the Bavarian Hazelnut. And now it looks like the Italian Hazelnut Latte may be discontinued too. This is the only coffee I really enjoy drinking and if it is not available then I don't know what I will do. I have tried some of the other flavours, but nothing is comparable to the Hazelnut. Please do not discontinue it.

Purchased at Woolworths for A$6.00.

DarwishAustralian Capital Territory

its good coffee i like it but not strong enough for me i add maconna to it

its good coffee i like it but not strong enough for me i add maconna to it

Purchased in April 2020 at Coles for A$6.00.

$5 woolies

Happy mum

Happy mum

Best instant coffee

I love this product and i find the jar much better value tgan individual serves of other similar types of coffees. Also better for the environment than having all those small plastic packets.

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles.

Named after a pedophile warlord?!

More of a question than a review - I'm curious why Jarrah chose to name themselves after a pedophilic slave owning warlord? Maybe time for a name change? Maybe ISIS Coffee?

Purchased in February 2019.

Linda

LindaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Bring back the old French coffee

Jarrah need to listen to all the reviews and learn from arnotts and bring back their old flavors
I loved the French with cream. Went to purchase some and it's been replaced with vanilla. At the exorbitant price of $6 i didn't bother as reading the reviews on the new flavors they are extremely bad and didn't want to waste my money. Now gotta find a replacement.

Just got into coffee at age 70

Introduced to Nescafe hazelnut latte - enjoyed it. But then I tasted Jarrah Brazilian latte at my local RSL; and this is the coffee I will stick with...absolutely loving it.

Bev

BevPinjarra, Western Australia

What is in this?!

So I accidentally purchased the Brazilian latte when I wanted Moccachino but I couldn't be bothered returning it.
I drank 1/2 cup yesterday with a toasted sandwich & 20mins later suddenly felt extremely bloated with mild upper abdominal pain.
I assumed it was the bread. It took 2hrs to subside. I was feeling perfectly fine prior.
This morning woke up feeling fine at 5am. Just had a latte at 8am & 20mins later same issue only pain is now worse! Now in bed resting hoping nurofen will fix the issue!

French Style coffe with cream gone is a great disappointment!

I have been buying Jarrah French Style coffee with cream, (that became French Liason) religiously since it came out nearly 30 years ago because I love it & it is the best way I could imagine coffee being.
When it came out i couldn't believe my luck.Now i cant believe my bad luck that it's gone.

It is off the market & I have no idea why. It is so disappointing! The cream has been replaced with vanilla, which is a very poor substitute for cream. It's a disaster, fr

Open Shop.

If you should run short, let me know, my wife has a cupboard full. Mind you, the "White Chocolate" is getting hard to find so watch it, we're running low.

Best Instant Latte Ever!!

I am not a big instant coffe drinker but I tried your Jarrah Latte and thoroughly enjoyed it. It has been part of my shopping list since then but now I am finding that no supermarket that I go into stocks this particular Jarrah coffee. I am very disappointed and saddened that you have other taken it off the market or that no supermarket will supply this. PLEASE BRING IT BACK!!!!!
Low calorie, great flavour!!
Supermarkets no longer supply it.

Find out how Jarrah Latte compares to other Instant Coffees

This is ideal Can't live without it.

I have been using this product for about 20 years and have found it wonderful. But now it seems my supermarkets aren't stocking it any longer and I am quite frustrated. I have tried other brands but nothing is close to taste and satisfaction for me can you please let me know if they are still making this product and where I can get it from.
It satisfies me and doesn't leave any bitter aftertaste in my mouth

Helen L.

Helen L.asked

Why can't I find jarrah hazelnut coffee on any supermart shelves ?

Mertie

Hi Helen. I believe they have discontinued either some or all of the range. My favourites are the Italian Hazelnut And the Vienna Velvet. My family aren’t happy at all about it. If they have replaced it with the Honey and Almond in a cardboard container all I can say is YUK!!!!! Jarrah complete fail

Patty

Yep, I agree. They have discontinued it for the new range, which is awful. I sent Jarrah feedback and complaints and all they say is, 'try the new range and thanks for your feedback!'

Helen L.

Helen L.asked

Why can't I get jarrah hazelnut coffee anymore?

Donasked

I was in my Local Woolies today and they have Posted a Deleted Line on your Jarrah Vienna Cinnamon Latte please tell me that this is not going to be removed from all Stores as this is the only one I drink. Donna

Darwish

i'm sure it is still in Coles because i saw it yesterday and its there with all other flavors too and it is still online @woolies ;)

Don

Yes I know it’s still available but for how long. The Question I’m asking is. Is it going to be Deleted