Jarrah Latte

Jarrah Latte

See the Best Instant Coffees in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Jarrah? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

liam.dshort
liam.dshortGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It's very delicious and soothing.

My granny gave it to me because she knows how much I love coffee. It has got a really nice smooth flavour and texture when it comes to a latte.

NyikNyik
NyikNyikGippsland, VIC

Where has Jarrah hazelnut latte gone?

I started drinking the Jarrah Bavarian latte many many years ago and LOVED it. It disappeared off the shelves with no warning. Appeared to be replaced with the Italian hazelnut latte. Not quite as good but enjoy it more than any of the other flavours. I start and end my day with the Swiss Mochaccino (diluted with some Nature’s Cuppa so it’s not so sweet) but it is the hazelnut latte throughout the day for me. Now I can’t find it anywhere either. Why discontinue a flavour that so many people obviously enjoy? If I’d known I wouldn’t be able to get it I would have stocked up! Please bring back the original Bavarian hazelnut recipe (or the Italian hazelnut). There’s nothing else out there like it.

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths.

William Thorne
William ThorneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Jarrah Coffee - an excellent product now not available !

I have drunk the Jarrah Hazelnut Coffee only, since it appeared on Woolworths shelves. I prefer that flavour rather than any other. I see you have dicsontinued the product... When will you listen to your customers and re-instate this product ?

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for $5.50.

Jean
JeanPerth, WA

Can’t live without it

Italian Hazelnut Latte I will be devastated I it goes

Purchased in April 2020 for $6.00.

Erin C.
Erin C.Western District, VIC

Can't live without it

Hazelnut Latte. I've been drinking this since it was first offered on the supermarket shelves. I always bought about six tubs of it because the last flavour I liked disappeared. Now Hazelnut Latte is gone....no signs on shelves, no pre-warning....just gone. What's going on? Bring it back, and soon because I've only got two tubs left. None of the other flavours appeal to me.

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles Supermarkets for $6.00.

Fran M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Where has it gone.

Surprisingly coffee is not a favourite of mine, but Jarrah hazelnut latte is, it’s the only one I drink. I can’t find it anywhere and I’m devastated. Please, please, please bring it back!!!

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths.

HelpSydney, NSW

I can't live without Jarrah Italian Hazlenut Latte

This produce used to be called Jarrah German Hazlenut Latte(?) - regardless it is one of my few pleaures in life (sad, I know) - by all means change the name again if it has to be - but please don't take it off the market.
It's a lovely taste, very smooth & hits the spot every time, no matter what time of day.

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths for $5.00.

Colleen
ColleenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love love my hazelnut latte coffee

Please do not discontinue the hazelnut latte it is the best coffee on the market, I have been drinking it for 10 years or more, please bring it back
Regards
Colleen

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths for $6.00.

Ella
EllaCanberra 2600, ACT

Where is the Jarrah Hazelnut Latte???!

I've been loyally buying the Jarrah Hazelnut latte for many years and now I can't find it anywhere. Please tell me that it's coming back. I haven't been able to find anything else that comes close to the flavour.

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths for $4.00.

PattyCentral Queensland, QLD

What were you thinking Jarrah!

Bring back the Hazelnut, Italian or Bavarian!! Only decent drop I drink. Bad move taking this off the shelf, very disappointed . The new products are awful.

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolies for $3.00.

Joanne
JoannePerth, WA

Jarrah Italian Hazelnut Latte

I have loved this coffee for 15yrs only to find I can't locate it on the shelf anymore. If this has been discontinued I will be so disappointed as I truly enjoy the flavour, its not sickly sweet and I can't find anything else worth changing it too. Please don't discontinue the one I have enjoyed for so many years as its also the one when on special I couldn't find yet all the other flavours I could get easily enough if I wanted too. Please keep this one Jarrah otherwise my morning and afternoon coffee will not be the same

Purchased in May 2020.

MertieSy

Why!!!!!!!!!

Stop and think what you are doing Jarrah!!!!!! You have the Jarrah addicts and you are taking their coffee away Don’t do it. Try promoting them. People drink Nescafe. Disgusting. Give it back. Vienna and Hazelnut at least!!

Purchased in May 2020 at Fantastic Furniture NSW, Burwood for $6.00.

Carrie
CarrieFar North Queensland, QLD

Bavarian Hazelnut

I was introduced to the Jarrah Bavarian Hazelnut coffee many years ago. I loved it instantly. There was no other coffee like it. Then it was replaced with Italian Hazelnut Latte. It is very nice, but not as nice as the Bavarian Hazelnut. And now it looks like the Italian Hazelnut Latte may be discontinued too. This is the only coffee I really enjoy drinking and if it is not available then I don't know what I will do. I have tried some of the other flavours, but nothing is comparable to the Hazelnut. Please do not discontinue it.

Purchased at Woolworths for $6.00.

DarwishAustralian Capital Territory

its good coffee i like it but not strong enough for me i add maconna to it

its good coffee i like it but not strong enough for me i add maconna to it

Purchased in April 2020 at Coles for $6.00.

$5 woolies

Happy mum
Happy mum

Best instant coffee

I love this product and i find the jar much better value tgan individual serves of other similar types of coffees. Also better for the environment than having all those small plastic packets.

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles.

Lou
Louasked

Yep....best ones are gone.
Used to be Bavarian, then Italian Hazelnut and the Vienna (cinnamon) flavour GONE

Raymond D.
Raymond D.asked

Where can I buy this product?

Help

Hi Raymond - looking all over the web, apparently it's available in New Zealand :o - couldn't find it in any Australian grocery/supermarkets.
Sue

Fran M.

It’s not I’m Australia anymore as woolies and coles have deleted it from their range. Sad but true, I rang head office and they confirmed my suspension sadly enough.

Helen L.
Helen L.asked

Why can't I find jarrah hazelnut coffee on any supermart shelves ?

Mertie

Hi Helen. I believe they have discontinued either some or all of the range. My favourites are the Italian Hazelnut And the Vienna Velvet. My family aren’t happy at all about it. If they have replaced it with the Honey and Almond in a cardboard container all I can say is YUK!!!!! Jarrah complete fail

Patty

Yep, I agree. They have discontinued it for the new range, which is awful. I sent Jarrah feedback and complaints and all they say is, 'try the new range and thanks for your feedback!'

CategoryInstant Coffees