Jarrah Vienna

3.1

Mec

MecVictoria

They are liars!

Big W’s that stock it are few and far between. They don’t deliver, only drive up or collect? They have really dropped the ball on this one, losing the best product in their range. Leaving only unappetising dribble, new flavours my stinky foot. So disappointed, long live Moccona from now on.

Tandia

Tandia

Saddened

Coles used to have their own brand which was delicious but then was taken over by Jarrah Vienna. Now this has been discontinued am horrified. No words for the devastation I am feeling. Seriously Jarrah your new products suck

Purchased in March 2020 at Big W Online Store for A$9.00.

Jenny K.

Jenny K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love this coffee, but it's been DISCONTINUED IN AUSTRALIA

I've just been on the Jarrah Facebook page and they announced on May 18 this year they were discontinuing Jarrah Vienna Cinnamon Latte in Australia. It's no longer available in any Coles, Woolsworth or BigW or anywhere in Australia. If you find old stock buy it all as it won't be replenished.

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles for A$6.00.

Vienna velvet my fav!

I can’t get through my day without a cup to start the day! Love the cinnamon! Having trouble finding it lately :(

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths.

JJ M.Sydney, NSW

I just rang them about this being hard to locate as I just ran out.

I love this flavour also and they told me it has been discontinued in Woolworths and Coles but you can still find the 400g size in Big W

Purchased at Woolworths.

Kerry H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

The best and only instant coffee I drink.

I don't like any other type of instant coffee other than Jarrah's Vienna Cinnamon Latte, which I've drunk (mutiple cups) daily for many years. I even take it on trips with me overseas - packing 2-3 jars in my suitcase. Usually there's nothing left to bring home after the equivalent number of weeks away. Jarrah Cinnamon latte in Helsinki or California's Santa Ynez Valley - you name a place, and I've probably drunk Jarrah's Cinnamon Latte there!

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths for A$6.00.

Debbie S.

Debbie S.Perth, WA

Why is it out of stock in many stores?

Loved this coffee for many years now, but have noticed a change in flavour with less cinnamon. I am also having trouble finding it in Coles, Woolies, IGA etc...in WA - hope it won't be discontinued.

Purchased in March 2020 at IGA.

Money Saving M.

Money Saving M.South East Queensland, QLD

Love this!!

This is my favourite morning cuppa every morning!! However went to stock up
Again this morning On half price special but none in coles, Woolworths or big w in north lakes QLD.. I hope it hasn’t been discontinued

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles for A$4.00.

This coffee is the best.

No longer stocked in Goulburn, NSW. I MISS IT so much. New packaging and new products, but no Vienna!

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths Physical store.

Catt

CattGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bring back the old Vienna

The taste of this new one seems to be dulled down, why did you change the best flavour out of the range. I know it’s been a while since the change but still yearn for the old one.

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles.

Deanne D.

Deanne D.South East Queensland, QLD

The only coffee I drink

Love this coffee. I find the cinnamon is a perfect balance with the coffee.

Purchased in April 2020 at Coles for A$6.00.

Love the Vienna Cinnamon Latte.

Love it. Have tried a few of the other flavours. Love this one.

Purchased at Woolworths.

Contains palm oil

I used to enjoy jarrah Vienna coffee, but won't buy it again seeing it contains palm oil. Surely that is completely unnecessary.

Jarrah Coffee French Vanilla Latte

Have used for a month now and is delicious, however my throat is beginning to burn each time I drink this and I am also feeling nauseous. This is everytime I drink the product. What is in this product that causes it? I won't be buying again as it scares me.

Vienna

I have drunk this coffee for maybe 25 years. It tastes awful now. Burnt coffee taste. What have you done?

Dissapointed

To whom it may concern,
Im rather upset. The last two times i have purchased your jarrah coffee, which retail at around six dollars, they have been half empty! Its bad enough to happen once but twice, when paying full price for a product is made me quite upset. I usually love these coffees, but I dont feel lile purchasing them again after this occurring twice now. I thought I should let you know.

Emmersyn

EmmersynEchuca

Where is the cinnamon flavour?

I'm not really much of a caffeine drinker, maybe once or twice a year I will have a cup of coffee. I purchased this because of the supposed cinnamon flavour. To smell it in the container it is noticeable, however I cannot taste even a hint of cinnamon. I have to add cinnamon just for the flavouring. Glad I didn't pay full price.

Veronica

Veronica

Best coffee!

This is the nicest coffee you can have at home, so creamy and much cheaper then buying takeaway. I put it in a disposable coffee cup with lid and take it with me, everyone thinks it’s takeaway

This new Vienna latte is not the same please bring back the original.

I have been a fan of Jarrah now for 20+ years and im disappointed that you have changed the Vienna . I know you say its the same but for people who have loved it as long as i have can taste the differences. Please go back to original it has much more flavour.

Can you please bring back the Vienna sensation I bought the latte it is horrible why did you take it

Can you please bring back the Vienna sensation I tried the latte it is not the same

Necia grimshawasked

I’m looking for Vienna coffee made by Jarrah,nothing at Coles or Woolworths,noticed new varieties on the shelf now,has Vienna been discontinued?and if not where can I purchase this item?thank you, neciagrimshaw@hotmail.com

They only have the 400g now and you'll find it in Big W

Keza

Kezaasked

Has the Vienna cinnamon coffee been discontinued ? I’ve heard it has then I’ve heard it’s just Woolworths, Coles and big W Is this correct? I also know the IGA has discontinued it also. If so where can I purchase it in Adelaide?

Kerry H.

According to Jarrah's Facebook page, it is one of four flavours to have been discontinued back in May 2020. I managed to find some at Drakes at North Haven (the last in stock). Since then I have ordered some in from New Zealand where it still seems to be available. Someone from the company emailed me to say that it should be available from Big W (despite their online shopping site saying 'not available') and that I should keep checking. I will, but if the product has been discontinued by the manufacturer in Australia, it seems unlikely that that Big W will restock it. But worth keeping an eye out, nevertheless.

JJ M.

I rang them yesterday and it's the regular size that has been discontinued. 400g is available in Big W. She told me that my local store was out of stock until next week but I went there anyway. It was out of stock on the shelf but they cannot transfer had heaps on another display at the checkout process line so bought 2. It was also on special for $7.

Joadi Sylvestre
Joadi Sylvestre

Yes, I’ve been able to get it in the large size at Big W however it’s now packaged in a tin. Is it just me or does it taste a little different? I’ve compared with one in original packaging & I think it is.

Melanie B.asked

Has cinnamon latte been discontinued...if so ,is it possible for me to purchase some stock you have left..PLEASE ...it's my favourite coffee...going crazy Canadians at any woolworths or coles stores...Melanie Baker

Maria L.
Maria L.

Hi, I had the same problem. So I rang the number. I have great news contrary to what has been said. The product has not been discontinued, it however has been removed as a line in Coles and Woolworths and Big W will be the sole stockist Australia wide. It will alo only be supplied in 400g (bigger) packaging. Big W do have stock issues currently.

Melanie B.

Thankyou so much for your response..I will be on look out in big w next time I shop thete

Kirsty B.
Kirsty B.

Why has it been removed from coles and Woolies?