Jarrah Vienna

Jarrah Vienna

See the Best Instant Coffees in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Jarrah? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

MichelleMid North Coast, NSW

Jarrah cinnamon latte bring it back

Oh my goodness, what an absolutely stupid move on a much wanted product, I simply do not understand this item Jarrah cinnamon latte, is only stocked at Big W now, and they never have many in stock, if its not a popular product why does it sell out so fast, please get this item restocked in al supermarkets it is dearly missed, and if you intend to discontinue, that would be awful for the ones of us that absolutely love this product.

Purchased in September 2021.

MertieSy

Best coffee ever

I have been told that the Jarrah Vienna Velvet has been discontinued. I can’t believe this!! It has never been advertised or promoted in any way that I have seen! If you believe in your product why wouldn’t you promote it?? Is this now discontinued in Woolworths, Coles, IGA and now Big W. Is there anywhere we can buy it. I buy 12 cans at a time. First it was the Hazelnut now Vienna. Very disappointed.

Purchased in July 2021.

Bernadette K.Sydney, NSW

Delicious

This is my favourite coffee and I've been drinking it since I moved to Australia in 2000. I am very disappointed that Woollys and Coles don't carry it on their store anymore. Can I order direct online?

Purchased in January 2000 for $3.00.

Please bring Vienna Latte back

Please bring this flavor back , sadly my morning coffee won't be a Jarrah if there is no Vienna. I have had a beautiful cup of Vienna every morning for many, many years. I've tried other flavors but none compare to Vienna.

Barbara
BarbaraPerth, WA

No Plastic, love it!

Huge Thanks to Jarrah Coffee Company for having started with the new containers,
to cut down on plastic and using an item that can be recycled is great.
Craig Recussel (sic) would be very pleased.
Regards
Barbara

Bring back Jarrah Vienna Cinnamon coffee in bottle

Please bring back the Vienna Cinnamon variety. I have been drinking it for years.
Other varieties are awful especially the salted caramel. I threw up because it was so salty!
The new tin lids are difficult to open and to close. I will never buy tins of Jarrah lattte ever again unless the Vienna Cinnamon variety returns to the supermarket shelves. Very bad move Jarrah you have lost many loyal and long-term customers. RETHINK and start making it again please!

Purchased in March 2020 for $4.00.

Lisa fry
Lisa fry South East Queensland, QLD

The only coffee I love

The Vienna cinnamon latte is. The best coffee,,why would they discontinue this product,I have to search Australia buying every tin I can find .please start making it again,thank you Lisa

This is the best coffee I've ever tasted!!!

Vienna Cinnamon latte is my favourite and now hearing that its being discontinued in Australia is such a disappointment! Why would Jarrah discontinue one of its best flavours? The ones available like salted caramel, French vanilla and Swiss moccaccino range from just blah and boring to downright yuck, I'm sorry... I'm so sorry to see Vienna go...

Purchased in December 2020 for $9.00.

Other Instant Coffees

The only hot drink I use.

Was disappointed when it was taken from regular supermarkets, was told it was available at BigW. Now I cannot purchase it anywhere. Not at all happy. Bring it back please.

Helen
HelenGippsland, VIC

I need Vienna cinnamon back!

I love Vienna cinnamon, have been drinking it for years. Please get it back onto supermarket shelves as l really miss it a lot. I am sure others do also.

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths Physical store.

Rob
Rob

Exquisite

Bought this for years and I have learned that it has been discontinued. There is now the ubiquitous vanilla and salted caramel varieties with 2 other bland varieties on the Coles shelf. I will no longer be buying Jarrah products as a result. The only 2 varieties worth buying are now gone....

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles.

PeeVee23
PeeVee23South West, WA

Loved this delightful coffee! Why discontinue a unique product to chase a cluttered vanilla sector? I’ll miss it!

This flavour Jarrah was the first one I tasted years ago when they first launched the “French delight coffee”. There’s nothing like it out there with that cinnamon shot. Now 5 other brands offer a vanilla coffee flavour so Jarrah have decided to go after a slice of a busy market rather than hold onto something wonderfully unique that other brands have left alone! I’m not sure it was too smart. I still enjoy the Brazilian Delight and Swiss Moccachino, but I’m also extremely disappointed at the loss of this cinnamon coffee treat!

Mec
MecVictoria

They are liars!

Big W’s that stock it are few and far between. They don’t deliver, only drive up or collect? They have really dropped the ball on this one, losing the best product in their range. Leaving only unappetising dribble, new flavours my stinky foot. So disappointed, long live Moccona from now on.

Tandia
Tandia

Saddened

Coles used to have their own brand which was delicious but then was taken over by Jarrah Vienna. Now this has been discontinued am horrified. No words for the devastation I am feeling. Seriously Jarrah your new products suck

Purchased in March 2020 at Big W Online Store for $9.00.

Jenny K.
Jenny K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love this coffee, but it's been DISCONTINUED IN AUSTRALIA

I've just been on the Jarrah Facebook page and they announced on May 18 this year they were discontinuing Jarrah Vienna Cinnamon Latte in Australia. It's no longer available in any Coles, Woolsworth or BigW or anywhere in Australia. If you find old stock buy it all as it won't be replenished.

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles for $6.00.