Coles Ultra All Machine Types

Coles Ultra All Machine Types

See the Best Laundry Detergents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

MarlinPerth

Ruins clothes with elastic or elastin

I liked this laundry detergent until I noticed all my underwear, t-shirts and jeans were spoiled. It obviously had fabric softener as one of its ingredients. Fortunately I didn’t use it to wash my fitted sheets.
Why don’t they write that on the front of the bottle?

Purchased in May 2019 at Coles Supermarkets.

Smell

Coffee is good

Coffee is goodFar North Queensland, QLD

Good stuff

Coles recently jacked the price up on cold power over night from $8.50 to 16.50 yet it's still 8.50 at woollies online any ways not sure about in store as I don't shop at woollies. I can't afford dynamo and omo and I don't like fruity or flower or perfume laundry powder liquid so gave this ago been 10 cents cheaper than cold power 2l when it was affordable I'm amazed at how clean and fresh my clothes sheets etc were 5 stars every day

Purchased in April 2019 for $8.40.

Smell
Causes Irritation No
Mason

MasonSydney, NSW

Excellent Quality for Peanuts

Large bottle, $8 only, clothes smell like clean laundry, even gets my antiperspirant marks off my shirts. Is quite concentrated and only has a small lid so goes very far. I love this product.

Purchased in January 2019 at Coles for $8.00.

Smell
Causes Irritation No

Great

I wash heaps every day, 8 people in my house , have hard water & this product has never let me down, from dirty farm cloths through to whites , also smells great.

brian

Bad - very bad

I'm going to have to disagree with the other review - after reading the other post ,I decided to give coles ultra clothes washing liquid a try.bad mistake - I pulled out the lid and the clothes washing liquid smelled like fabric softener and not like laundry liquid as advertised then put in the clothes washing machine just like any other laundry wash and the soupy type suds instead of normal suds and when I took the clothes out - the clothes smelled like towels placed in a bucket for days.
Conclusion : not happy with this coles ultra clothes washing liquid at all - it's a pee poor effort.
Anyone who might read this - I would highly recommend not to bother and try another brand

Ali66

Ali66Ningi

COLES ULTRA CONCENTRATE ALL MACHINE TYPES LAUNDRY LIQUID 2L

This is a great product at a great price. It is similar to Dynamo in consistency and concentration. Is great for removing tough stains compared to other brands. Highly recommended. As with all concentrated liquids you only have to use the recommended quantity.