4.9

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (5)
  • Smell
SuzieQ

SuzieQSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is a fabulous product, needs to be on supermarket shelves

I have always bought this pre-wash stain remover on line however I have used my last bottle and can’t buy it at the supermarket. Bought Sard to replace it, useless! Will be putting in an order on line It’s the only Australian product worth having in the laundry, together with the laundry powder or liquid. All Bositos products are worth having in the laundry, bathroom and everywhere. AND Australian owned and made. Congratulations Bositos, for fabulous Australian products, made for Aussie conditions
Lizzie G

Purchased in September 2020 at Woolworths Online store for A$8.99.

Customer ServiceBosisto's

Thankyou so much from the bottom of our hearts, for your wonderful review. Kindest Regards, the Bosisto's Team.

7sistas

7sistasDarwin

It works!

This stain remover not only smells like you’ve just woken up in the bush, it actually removes stains, unlike so many other brands I’ve tried. There’s a lot of thought gone into the “dabbing” mechanism that seems to get into the fibres as well. Bought this online at Bosistos along with a 10kg box of their laundry powder (also great: smells wonderful, no fillers, no SLS and not tested on animals) the bottle’s empty and now I can’t find it anywhere in the shops. Understand it’s an online Bosistos product only after reading the reviews here. Come on big supermarket guys, stop filling the shelves with your own branded overseas rubbish and help us support Australians who are producing top products.

Purchased in June 2019.

Customer ServiceBosisto's

Thankyou so much for your wonderful review & your support! Kind Regards, Bosisto's Team.

Phil W

Phil WGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

australian made campaign

time to get this product in store time to buy australian only
I am shocked at where the products I have been buying are made and looking for alternatives but it has to be easily available maybe if we had australian made aisle in supermarkets we would turn the corner

Laundry Detergents

Find out how Bosisto's Euco Fresh Pre-Wash Stain Remover compares to other Laundry Detergents

Trisha J.

Trisha J.Sydney, NSW

The best stain remover - but so hard to find in store

Bositos Pre-Wash stain remover is undoubtedly the best stain remover I have ever used. It has removed ink, oil, beetroot and all sorts of stains without removing the colour from the fabric. The only downside is it's almost impossible to find instore.

Purchased in September 2019 for A$6.99.

Ayu G.

Ayu G.Wimmera, VIC

Perfect Stain Removal, but

Works perfect for my kids dirty clothes. I have been use it for 3 years. But now I find it hard to get it in Woolies or coles. Did try it online but the shipping fee is triple the price of the product.
Very sad if I have to move the different product:(

Purchased in January 2016 at Woolworths.

Bosisto's Pre-wash Stain Remover

Excellent pre-wash stain remover - works well on old stains as well as newer. The best way to recommend it is to say I tossed out every other stain remover in the laundry.

Purchased in March 2019 for A$5.95.

Customer ServiceBosisto's

Wow, what a fantastic recommendation! Thanks so much for sharing.
Kind Regards, Bosisto's.

Barbij

BarbijGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Removes stubborn white tshirt stains !

White cotton tshirts look shabby very quickly with neck stains. Have tried many products & delighted to find Bosistos stain remover worked after many failed attempts & washes with other products. Am so disappointed not to be able to purchase it at my local WW. They stock laundry detergent which I have used a long time, why not this?

Pamela

PamelaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Euco Pre-wash Stain Remover - Best Product

Platycat

Platycat

Bosisto's Euco Fresh Pre-Wash Stain Remover

Great product but can not get at local Woolies or Coles WHY don't they stock it !? they did but they have taken THAT off their selves as well as many other things that are very well liked -- I have rung both Woolies and Bosistos and it can only be bought at Bosistos

Customer ServiceBosisto's

Thankyou so much for your lovely review Platycat. We wish this product were more widely ranged also. We'll keep trying. Kind Regards, Bosisto's.

Fred

Fred

Prewash stain remover

Unhappy that I cannot buy at my local store. I think this is the best stain remover I have ever used. It will remove old stains, but brilliant if used immediately never leaves residue.

Love this product!

I absolutely swear by Bosisto’s pre wash stain remover. It would remove fruit juice marks from my kids clothes - including dark fruit (plums, strawberries etc). Absolutely devastated it has gone from the shelves of Woolworths. Wish I’d known as would have stocked up.

Janet

JanetBusselton

Best stain remover I have ever used

This is a remarkable product that works very effectively. It removes stains where other products do nothing. It is the best stain remover I have ever used and I'm so disappointed that it is no longer being stocked in supermarkets.

Hi Janet
Thankyou so much for your lovely feedback on our Pre Wash Stain Remover. The more support we can gather for its reintroduction to stores, the better chance we'll have so thankyou for adding your voice to the cause! Kind Regards, Bosisto's.

GR8

GR8Perth

I Post this Stain Remover to Mum in NZ!

Best product ever and sadly not available in WA anymore :(
....even my mum in NZ loves this product
....I will write to Woolworth's for sure and even IGA, who stocked it once before when Woolies took it off their shelves ....I know cos my daughter bought me 7 bottles as we were working up north and it was great on our soiled workwear!

The best product

I’m so disappointed that I can’t find your product in Adelaide supermarkets anymore, this was the best stain remover I ever used.

Bayo

BayoSt Clair

Bosisto's Euco Fresh Pre-Wash Stain Remover

I spend time in a Men's Shed in the outer west of Sydney the men get there shirts so dirty. I have about 6 men that now curse me for recommending this product which is now no longer available. We are all retired pensioners and really can't afford the $15 ish postage fees. I would have to buy 24 bottles to get FREE shipping. Us pensioners just don't have that much money available to us. So what can your company do to assist the aged?

B J

B JWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Fantastic product

I am completely puzzled as to why the 4 local supermarkets I tried no longer stock this product but stock your wool-wash! Makes no sense whatsoever! Anywho, good to know I can buy online. I find it fascinating that retailers make these decision on behalf of consumers without actually consulting the consumer, then they get all bent out of shape because online purchases are eating into their margins! Well dah! Customer service obviously means different things to different people....

Customer ServiceBosisto's

The only stain remover that is safe on delicates and works,

I love this product but can no longer find in Adelaide. Good to know i can and will order online. This is a product that really works on stains even super stubborn ones which i may have to twice and because it is localised prewash you dont have to use much

Customer ServiceBosisto's

Hi Poppy, thankyou so much for your wonderful review! So glad you've found our Pre-Wash good for stubborn stains. Kind Regards, Bosisto's.

Fatty food spills on clothes, this is the product.

Its the best for removal of fatty stains on clothes.I Love this product. Wish it was more available in supermarkets. When cooking foods with oil, I go straight to the pre stain remover. Put it on, and you wouldn't know I had a problem.

Customer ServiceBosisto's

Thankyou for the wonderful review, Krinsy!

gillee

gilleeBALLARAT

Best Stain remover on the market!

Without a doubt the best stain remover on the market. Fuss free, non toxic, Australian made, earth friendly. Have been using this stain remover for a number of years, nothing else compares.
But please where can i buy this? I live in Ballarat, Victoria. Not being stocked at local Coles. Woolworths, IGA or Maxifoods even though they do sell other Bosistos products. I would buy direct from the manufacturer but they are out of stock. Help!

Pre-wash stain remover

I always use the pre-wash stain remover and it is excellent but sadly the Foodland I shop at has deleted it. This stain remover is so good and gets out so many stubborn stains. I love the fact it is Australian made and owned.