Bosisto's Euco Fresh Pre-Wash Stain Remover

See the Best Stain Removers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bosisto's

Pros

• Removes all kinds of stains

• Smells great

• Doesn't irritate sensitive skin

• Easy to use

4.9
  • Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (7)
  • Smell
MelizaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bosistos pre wash remover

Hello, I lived a few years in Australia and use Bosistos pre wash stain remover bought from Woolworths. It is a fantastic product with a pleasant eucalyptus scent; I have never had a product so effective on the stains. When I returned to France, I brought back a few bottles. I will soon be finishing the last bottle and would like to buy more.
Do you ship this product to France.
Congratulations on your wonderful Australian products.
Elisabeth

Purchased in March 2014 at Woolworths for $3.70.

Smell
Bosisto's

Thanks !

Bec H.
Bec H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Where can I buy this?

This is a great stain remover with a fresh eucalyptus smell. It is the only sensitive formula stain remover I have found. All others give me a terrible rash. I used to buy it on the Bosisto's website but it has recently vanished from the site without explanation. What happened???????

Causes Irritation No

SuzieQ
SuzieQSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is a fabulous product, needs to be on supermarket shelves

I have always bought this pre-wash stain remover on line however I have used my last bottle and can’t buy it at the supermarket. Bought Sard to replace it, useless! Will be putting in an order on line It’s the only Australian product worth having in the laundry, together with the laundry powder or liquid. All Bositos products are worth having in the laundry, bathroom and everywhere. AND Australian owned and made. Congratulations Bositos, for fabulous Australian products, made for Aussie conditions
Lizzie G

Purchased in September 2020 at Woolworths Online store for $8.99.

Smell
Bosisto's
Customer ServiceBosisto's

Thankyou so much from the bottom of our hearts, for your wonderful review. Kindest Regards, the Bosisto's Team.

Stain Removers

Find out how Bosisto's Euco Fresh Pre-Wash Stain Remover compares to other Stain Removers

7sistas
7sistasDarwin

It works!

This stain remover not only smells like you’ve just woken up in the bush, it actually removes stains, unlike so many other brands I’ve tried. There’s a lot of thought gone into the “dabbing” mechanism that seems to get into the fibres as well. Bought this online at Bosistos along with a 10kg box of their laundry powder (also great: smells wonderful, no fillers, no SLS and not tested on animals) the bottle’s empty and now I can’t find it anywhere in the shops. Understand it’s an online Bosistos product only after reading the reviews here. Come on big supermarket guys, stop filling the shelves with your own branded overseas rubbish and help us support Australians who are producing top products.

Purchased in June 2019.

Smell
Bosisto's
Customer ServiceBosisto's

Thankyou so much for your wonderful review & your support! Kind Regards, Bosisto's Team.

Phil W
Phil WGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

australian made campaign

time to get this product in store time to buy australian only
I am shocked at where the products I have been buying are made and looking for alternatives but it has to be easily available maybe if we had australian made aisle in supermarkets we would turn the corner

Trisha J.
Trisha J.Sydney, NSW

The best stain remover - but so hard to find in store

Bositos Pre-Wash stain remover is undoubtedly the best stain remover I have ever used. It has removed ink, oil, beetroot and all sorts of stains without removing the colour from the fabric. The only downside is it's almost impossible to find instore.

Purchased in September 2019 for $6.99.

Smell
Bosisto's
Ayu G.
Ayu G.Wimmera, VIC

Perfect Stain Removal, but

Works perfect for my kids dirty clothes. I have been use it for 3 years. But now I find it hard to get it in Woolies or coles. Did try it online but the shipping fee is triple the price of the product.
Very sad if I have to move the different product:(

Purchased in January 2016 at Woolworths.

Smell
Bosisto's

Bosisto's Pre-wash Stain Remover

Excellent pre-wash stain remover - works well on old stains as well as newer. The best way to recommend it is to say I tossed out every other stain remover in the laundry.

Purchased in March 2019 for $5.95.

Causes Irritation No
Customer ServiceBosisto's

Wow, what a fantastic recommendation! Thanks so much for sharing.
Kind Regards, Bosisto's.

Barbij
BarbijGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Removes stubborn white tshirt stains !

White cotton tshirts look shabby very quickly with neck stains. Have tried many products & delighted to find Bosistos stain remover worked after many failed attempts & washes with other products. Am so disappointed not to be able to purchase it at my local WW. They stock laundry detergent which I have used a long time, why not this?

Pamela
PamelaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Euco Pre-wash Stain Remover - Best Product

Platycat
Platycat

Bosisto's Euco Fresh Pre-Wash Stain Remover

Great product but can not get at local Woolies or Coles WHY don't they stock it !? they did but they have taken THAT off their selves as well as many other things that are very well liked -- I have rung both Woolies and Bosistos and it can only be bought at Bosistos

Customer ServiceBosisto's

Thankyou so much for your lovely review Platycat. We wish this product were more widely ranged also. We'll keep trying. Kind Regards, Bosisto's.

Fred
Fred

Prewash stain remover

Unhappy that I cannot buy at my local store. I think this is the best stain remover I have ever used. It will remove old stains, but brilliant if used immediately never leaves residue.

Love this product!

I absolutely swear by Bosisto’s pre wash stain remover. It would remove fruit juice marks from my kids clothes - including dark fruit (plums, strawberries etc). Absolutely devastated it has gone from the shelves of Woolworths. Wish I’d known as would have stocked up.

Janet
JanetBusselton

Best stain remover I have ever used

This is a remarkable product that works very effectively. It removes stains where other products do nothing. It is the best stain remover I have ever used and I'm so disappointed that it is no longer being stocked in supermarkets.

Hi Janet
Thankyou so much for your lovely feedback on our Pre Wash Stain Remover. The more support we can gather for its reintroduction to stores, the better chance we'll have so thankyou for adding your voice to the cause! Kind Regards, Bosisto's.

GR8
GR8Perth

I Post this Stain Remover to Mum in NZ!

Best product ever and sadly not available in WA anymore :(
....even my mum in NZ loves this product
....I will write to Woolworth's for sure and even IGA, who stocked it once before when Woolies took it off their shelves ....I know cos my daughter bought me 7 bottles as we were working up north and it was great on our soiled workwear!

Jentina T.
Jentina T.asked

I went to the Bosisto’s website to purchase one but it no longer available ☹️
Will there be more?

Customer ServiceBosisto's

Hi.... yes! This is coming back in December. Just temporarily out of stock.
Kind Regards, Bosisto's Team.

Marie N.
Marie N.asked

Hi, why cant we buy the pre wash stain remover from supermarkets anymore? its best of the best stain remover ever, i used to buy is from my pasadena foodland store, i have looked at other supermarkets cant get it anywhere.

Hi Marie
While we hope to revive this product in supermarkets at some stage, in its current form it wasn't selling enough units to stay on shelf. It's one of the projects we're looking at over the next couple of years how this fits in with the rest of the Bosisto's range.
In the meantime it is still available at our online store, www.bosistos.com.au.
Stay tuned! Bosisto's Team.

BBB
BBBasked

Would this stain remover be good to use on cloth nappies?

Customer ServiceBosisto's

We haven't specifically tested for this but have heard, anecdotally, that it's terrific. Kind Regards, Bosisto's

See all Bosisto's Euco Fresh Pre-Wash Stain Remover questions

Get an answer from our members and Bosisto's representatives

Features:

• Bosisto’s Pre-Wash Stain Remover contains eucalyptus oil, a natural stain remover and antibacterial agent that will leave your whites looking whiter and your brights looking brighter.
  • It has a built-in applicator that lets you get rid of grime without having to touch your stains - meaning less effort and less fuss.
  • It’s gentle on sensitive skin, so you don’t need to worry about irritation and rashes.
  • It’s eco-friendly and contains no harsh chemicals, making it a good choice for those thinking of the environment.
  • As it’s greywater friendly, you can reuse your wash water in your garden, making your green thumb and the planet happy.

Points of praise:

• Reviewers found Bosisto’s Pre-Wash Stain Remover was effective with all kinds of stains, saying it removed oil, dirt, food, grease and ink stains.
  • Many reviewers loved the natural smell of the stain remover.
  • The product’s applicator was received well by reviewers, who said it penetrated fabric fibres really well.
  • According to reviews, it doesn’t irritate sensitive skin.
CategoryLaundry Detergents and Stain Removers