Verified🏆 2024 Award
4.9

100% · 310%

Causes Irritation  · No
Smell
Removes all kinds of stains
Smells great
Doesn't irritate sensitive skin
Easy to use

Meliza
MelizaSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Bosistos pre wash remover

Hello, I lived a few years in Australia and use Bosistos pre wash stain remover bought from Woolworths. It is a fantastic product with a pleasant eucalyptus scent; I have never had a product so effective on the stains. When I returned to France, I brought back a few bottles. I will soon be finishing the last bottle and would like to buy more.
Do you ship this product to France.
Congratulations on your wonderful Australian products.
Elisabeth Show details ·  2
Bec H.
Bec H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Where can I buy this?

This is a great stain remover with a fresh eucalyptus smell. It is the only sensitive formula stain remover I have found. All others give me a terrible rash. I used to buy it on the Bosisto's website but it has recently vanished from the site without explanation. What happened??????? Show details ·  1
SuzieQ
SuzieQSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

This is a fabulous product, needs to be on supermarket shelves

I have always bought this pre-wash stain remover on line however I have used my last bottle and can’t buy it at the supermarket. Bought Sard to replace it, useless! Will be putting in an order on line It’s the only Australian product worth having in the laundry, together with the laundry powder or liquid. All Bositos products are worth having in the laundry, bathroom and everywhere. AND Australian owned and made. Congratulations Bositos, for fabulous Australian products, made for Aussie conditions
Lizzie G Show details ·  1
7sistas
7sistasDarwin19 posts

It works!

This stain remover not only smells like you’ve just woken up in the bush, it actually removes stains, unlike so many other brands I’ve tried. There’s a lot of thought gone into the “dabbing” mechanism that seems to get into the fibres as well. Bought this online at Bosistos along with a 10kg box of their laundry powder (also great: smells wonderful, no fillers, no SLS and not tested on animals) the bottle’s empty and now I can’t find it anywhere in the shops. Understand it’s an online Bosistos product only after reading the reviews here. Come on big supermarket guys, stop filling the shelves with your own branded overseas rubbish and help us support Australians who are producing top products. Show details ·  1
Phil W
Phil WGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

australian made campaign

time to get this product in store time to buy australian only
I am shocked at where the products I have been buying are made and looking for alternatives but it has to be easily available maybe if we had australian made aisle in supermarkets we would turn the corner
Trisha J.
Trisha J.Sydney, NSW7 posts

The best stain remover - but so hard to find in store

Bositos Pre-Wash stain remover is undoubtedly the best stain remover I have ever used. It has removed ink, oil, beetroot and all sorts of stains without removing the colour from the fabric. The only downside is it's almost impossible to find instore. Show details ·  1
Ayu G.
Ayu G.Wimmera, VIC

Perfect Stain Removal, but

Works perfect for my kids dirty clothes. I have been use it for 3 years. But now I find it hard to get it in Woolies or coles. Did try it online but the shipping fee is triple the price of the product.
Very sad if I have to move the different product:( Show details ·  1
GSS
GSS

Bosisto's Pre-wash Stain Remover

Excellent pre-wash stain remover - works well on old stains as well as newer. The best way to recommend it is to say I tossed out every other stain remover in the laundry. Show details ·  1
Barbij
BarbijGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Removes stubborn white tshirt stains !

White cotton tshirts look shabby very quickly with neck stains. Have tried many products & delighted to find Bosistos stain remover worked after many failed attempts & washes with other products. Am so disappointed not to be able to purchase it at my local WW. They stock laundry detergent which I have used a long time, why not this?

Pamela
PamelaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC6 posts
Platycat
Platycat243 posts

Bosisto's Euco Fresh Pre-Wash Stain Remover

Great product but can not get at local Woolies or Coles WHY don't they stock it !? they did but they have taken THAT off their selves as well as many other things that are very well liked -- I have rung both Woolies and Bosistos and it can only be bought at Bosistos

Fred
Fred2 posts

Prewash stain remover

Unhappy that I cannot buy at my local store. I think this is the best stain remover I have ever used. It will remove old stains, but brilliant if used immediately never leaves residue.

Lena
Lena

Love this product!

I absolutely swear by Bosisto’s pre wash stain remover. It would remove fruit juice marks from my kids clothes - including dark fruit (plums, strawberries etc). Absolutely devastated it has gone from the shelves of Woolworths. Wish I’d known as would have stocked up.

Janet
JanetBusselton

Best stain remover I have ever used

This is a remarkable product that works very effectively. It removes stains where other products do nothing. It is the best stain remover I have ever used and I'm so disappointed that it is no longer being stocked in supermarkets.

GR8
GR8Perth

I Post this Stain Remover to Mum in NZ!

Best product ever and sadly not available in WA anymore :(

....even my mum in NZ loves this product

....I will write to Woolworth's for sure and even IGA, who stocked it once before when Woolies took it off their shelves ....I know cos my daughter bought me 7 bottles as we were working up north and it was great on our soiled workwear!

Jenni C.

Could you please tell me if this product contains Methylisothiazolinone (MI), Benzalkonium Chloride or
Benzthiozinolone. I have a severe allergy to these ingredients.Thanks.

Bosisto's   DM

Hi Jenni I can confirm that neither of these ingredients is included in the Pre-Wash formula. Kind Regards, Bosisto's.

Jenni C.

Thankyou for your prompt reply. I will be happy to use your product from now on.

Dg9879
Dg9879

I poured some of this into a cupcake holder. Then I put my air quality monitor next to it. The VOC (volatile organic compound) rating went from zero to 9.99, even though the packaging states it contains, "No harsh chemicals, bleach or abrasives." Please tell me, why would this be? What chemicals does it contain that would do this? I thought VOCs are supposed to be bad for our health.

Jentina T.
Jentina T.

I went to the Bosisto’s website to purchase one but it no longer available ☹️
Will there be more?

Bosisto's   DM

Hi.... yes! This is coming back in December. Just temporarily out of stock. Kind Regards, Bosisto's Team.

Features:

• Bosisto’s Pre-Wash Stain Remover contains eucalyptus oil, a natural stain remover and antibacterial agent that will leave your whites looking whiter and your brights looking brighter.
  • It has a built-in applicator that lets you get rid of grime without having to touch your stains - meaning less effort and less fuss.
  • It’s gentle on sensitive skin, so you don’t need to worry about irritation and rashes.
  • It’s eco-friendly and contains no harsh chemicals, making it a good choice for those thinking of the environment.
  • As it’s greywater friendly, you can reuse your wash water in your garden, making your green thumb and the planet happy.

Points of praise:

• Reviewers found Bosisto’s Pre-Wash Stain Remover was effective with all kinds of stains, saying it removed oil, dirt, food, grease and ink stains.
  • Many reviewers loved the natural smell of the stain remover.
  • The product’s applicator was received well by reviewers, who said it penetrated fabric fibres really well.
  • According to reviews, it doesn’t irritate sensitive skin.
  • GTIN13: 9300710001351