Coles Ultra Mould Cleaner

3.8

Donna

DonnaHunter Region, NSW

Great

This product is very good there is no need to scrub over floor tiles much better than Exit Mould in my experience. I was surprised at how well in worked

jjjjj

jjjjj

Exactly as advertised!

Lainel

LainelFreshwater

Coles Ultra Mould Cleaner Works Well, but Harmful to Health

I used Coles Ultra Mould Cleaner two and a half weeks ago for mould in the shower recess. I wore rubber gloves, opened the bathroom window, but wore only reading glasses as eye protection. The instruction on the spray bottle mention that eye protection should be worn. I stayed in the bathroom, rubbing with a scourer. The next morning, my eyes were red and sore and I had a pain in the centre of my chest. After seeing a doctor, I was told that my heart seemed OK. I still have a very sore red eye, a burn sore inside my nose, pain in mid chest and tinnitus. The shower grouting and tiles are very clean, but my health has suffered.

Bathroom & Toilet Cleaners

Find out how Coles Ultra Mould Cleaner compares to other Bathroom & Toilet Cleaners

Never Ever Use This Product

I used this product on my shower, came back and thought wow look at all the mould that came off my tiles, little did i now it removed the stainless off my shower drain. Rang Coles, sent them photos they said too bad so sad, $1200 to repair it Not Happy Jan!!!!!!

Stripped the stainless of the stainless steel drain