Comfort Fabric Conditioner

Comfort Fabric Conditioner

See the Best Fabric Softeners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Comfort Fabric Conditioner? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Mary
MaryPerth, WA

Sorry No stars!!!! Watery and no lasting fragrance. I would pay more for it if u brought it back to the original.

Sorry No stars!!!! Watery and no lasting fragrance. Mum and I would pay more for it if u brought it back to the original. I took a jumper out of my cupboard which had been there for 6 months and it still smelt beautiful. Whats going on !!!! Not happy after all the years using this product bith mum and myself.

Jackie Z
Jackie ZMid North Coast, NSW

What has happened to Rosey Blush?

I have been using this for over 7 years but I have noticed in the last year that something has changed. The consistency is no longer thick, it is extremely watery and the scent not only does not last but smells sour after a few days.

This only appears to be the case with Rosey Blush (which was my favourite).

Three other people I know have had the same experience.

Purchased in February 2021 at Woolworths for $5.00.

Daiane M.
Daiane M.South East Queensland, QLD

It is perfect

Going to bed is wayyyy more relaxing now. I had bought some linen sprays, but it didn’t work as I thought, then I found the aromatherapy sheets and towels version at the supermarket and decided to give it a try. I just love it! The fabric just gets so soft and the smell is so calming, that it’s getting harder to leave my bed nowadays.

Purchased in August 2020 at Woolworths for $4.50.

BethN
BethNSouth East Queensland, QLD

RAINFOREST THE BEST

Fresh beautiful smell reminds me of apple crisp smell from when I was younger, its relaxing.. please dont let it be limited. I've looked for years for a nice lasting smell.

Lynn W.
Lynn W.Darling Downs, QLD

Love, love Comfort.

I love comfort and have used it for 40 odd years. On moving to Australia I was disappointed because I couldn't get it over here. Then one day Woolies and Coles had it. So very happy to be able to use it again. Love the Blue one. Everything is soft and smells divine.

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths.

TheDivineMissM
TheDivineMissMPerth, WA

Avoid the Sleep Aromatherapy version

I feel awkward posting this but I want to want people about the towel and sheets version. It is so over-fragranced! The bottle says it will "calm your mind" so I thought it might smell like a sleep spray or balm... it did not.

The fragrance is so strong and sickening. I used 1/4 of a cap (instead of the 1/2 cap recommended) for a load of sheets and pillow cases and even then it was too overbearing. The sheets were line dried and didn't lose their potency.

Sheets are nice and soft but the smell makes me feel sick.

Purchased in April 2020 at Coles for $5.00.

Marlene
MarleneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Angry customer

Used this product for a long time and loved it,it was the best fabric softener I found and now it's been watered down heaps,very disappointed,why the change,please change it back

Purchased at Woolworths.

Suz666
Suz666

Softens but dont like the smell

I have tried several of the comfort scents and find they all have the same spicy base smell, smells nice when freshly washed but when dry I cant stand it it makes me want to sneeze and I'm a person who loves strong smells , such a shame because it really does a great job of softening clothes , but just dont enjoy any of the scents .

Purchased in January 2018 at Woolworths for $5.00.

Mum of Four
Mum of Four

Rainforest fragrance is everything

Lisa
LisaPerth

Please Keep It!!!!

Please keep the limited edition scent ‘Rainforest Fresh.’ It’s amazing!!! Hands down my favourite. I have never written a review before. I love comfort and have used it forever but have never felt the need for a review, it’s always been amazing. This scent however, deserves the best review as in my opinion is the best you have produced. Please keep it. Thank you.

A lot of softener is left in the dispenser

Love the smell but lots of softer is left in the despenserits a waste that I use it like it says but still have that build up so something has to be done about or I won’t buy the product again

Vicci G
Vicci GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Suffering to oppressive products.

Lilly
Lilly

Peonys are white Roses are pink use Comfort you'll never stink

I rate highly Comfort and I wont purchase anything else. When wearing freshly laundered clothes I can easily skip perfume because of the long lasting scent it leaves on my clothes.

Smell is so strong

What has happened to this watered down conditioner. I purchased the Sensitive one and the smell is so strong. How about a non fragrant conditioner for people with sensitive skin and noses

Jess BNew South Wales, 2560

Try it once and you'll never go back

I absolutely love Comfort Fabric Softener. I've tried all the big brand names and nothing compares to Comfort. It really does leave your clothes and towels extremely soft and smelling great. I totally recommend it to anyone!