Commercial Fitness Equipment

Commercial Fitness Equipment

3.0

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
Dissatisfied

DissatisfiedSouth East Queensland, QLD

DO NOT BUY

Absolute joke. Website states they will only invoice once they have a reasonable timeframe to post. Sent the invoice and it states 2-3weeks delivery. Called after the third week and was told they didn’t even have my equipment in stock. Was told they would send out a partial order that day. Two weeks later and they’ve told me again that they are receiving a shipment tomorrow and will see if my equipment is in there to send out. manager not available. LIARS, THIEFS! DO NOT BUY.

Brendan

BrendanMurray Region, NSW

Won't respond

Told 4 to 5 weeks for delivery. It has been over 6 weeks and can't get hold of anyone. Feels like they have taken my deposit and done a runner.

UPDATE: I did get my products in the end. Was basically told that I am not a high-value client and don't deserve to be notified if orders run late. Everyone elses problem but theirs. Was harrassed by staff to change google review yet I still have an outstanding order for some weights that I again I have to chase up.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Luke

LukeLake cathie

Great company to deal with!

Can't recommend this company enough. Made quite a big order and as my equipment arrived I was just more and more impressed. Quality gear and amazing prices.

Fitness Equipment Shops

Find out how Commercial Fitness Equipment compares to other Fitness Equipment Shops

Customer Service +A1

These guys were amazing! They helped us find the best pricing that suited our budget, and also made sure we bought only what we needed to fit out our new health studio. Delivered and installed, they have been a pleasure to deal with. They came out a week later to check that we were all good & that we were happy with all the equipment. They know their stuff too so that was a huge plus! Definately recommend them and will use them again.